Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) (50253 Views)

"I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Beheaded Girl Found In A Bush In Osun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by samirus: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2016
God punish devil, their are some lawyer who are still pleading for them, I which they should kill one of the lawyer child and still be pleading.........Nigeria I salute o
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by amaben2020(m): 7:37am On Jan 17, 2016
yellowbar bastards, always killing innocent people and children

4 Likes

Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by Lobolintin(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2016
emmalexabl:
RIP TO THE POOR SOUL..

NAIRALANDERS PLS RITUAL KILLING IS IN EVERY TRIBE....,

DON'T TRIBALISM IT OK.....

Because its Yoruba and now Osun..., abi ?

Kosi Ewu, Omo Ilorun ni gbogbo wa

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by emmalexabl(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2016
SINNZ:

Na wa oo shocked

R.I.P English Language-(1843-2016)

PRINCE CHARLES..,

IF YOU MUST KNOW....

THAT'S A SOPHISTICATED ENGLISH FOR SUCH

CRIME COMING FROM OUR SOPHISTICATED

NEIGHBOURS ...
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by glossy6(f): 7:54am On Jan 17, 2016
emmalexabl:
RIP TO THE POOR SOUL..
Are you afraid of name checkers? Well, they won't spare the yelloba tribe
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by nwanwaoge(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Am not surprised....its in their DNA...sophisticated nonsense.

BTW........CR77...food is ready....

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by sandracoopert(f): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2016
emmalexabl:
RIP TO THE POOR SOUL..

. It's more common among Yorubas Jare.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by otiigba1(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2016
Nigerians should began educating all these illiterate and ignorant folks that there is nothing like Ritual for money or wealth or even for protection. Protection can only come from God and wealth comes from hard work and making use of ones brains (like education) until these folks are schooled on this diabolic believe and mentallity these kinda senseless, barbaric and irrelevant murders (esspecially of innocent children) will never cease.
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by otiigba1(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2016
emmalexabl:

PRINCE CHARLES..,

IF YOU MUST KNOW....

THAT'S A SOPHISTICATED ENGLISH FOR SUCH

CRIME COMING FROM OUR SOPHISTICATED

NEIGHBOURS ...
not exactly sir! I think you will find the word you were meant to use was TRIBALISE.
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by Aminat508(f): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2016
otiigba1:
not exactly sir! I think you will find the word you were meant to use was TRIBALISE.
otigba1 sewapa?
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by otiigba1(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2016
Aminat508:
otigba1 sewapa?
yes o! Mo wapa, enyi nkor? kiss iyawo!
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by Vivipop(f): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2016
What in bloody hell? Some people ought not to be humans. What could be worse than hacking a child's head off? Education, nothing but education is our saving grace. Even with education, people like this are so irreedemmable that you just have to wipe them off the face of earth for the sake of humanity.

I'm so furious and heart-broken.
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by mariamadenle(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2016
May the gentle souls rest in peace

Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by Aminat508(f): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2016
otiigba1:
yes o! Mo wapa, enyi nkor? kiss iyawo!
Alafia la wa
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by TheAlchemist: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2016
aluko360:
The heart of man is wicked!

It still baffles me till date why people engage in money rituals.

After all the killings, you won't be as rich as a director in Dang0te Group not to talk of Aliko himself.

What do you really know of Dangote?
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by otiigba1(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2016
Aminat508:
Alafia la wa
adupē fun oluwa! (I am not yoruba by the way i hope i got that correctly ) still.. iyawo! tongue
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by TheAlchemist: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2016
otiigba1:
Nigerians should began educating all these illiterate and ignorant folks that there is nothing like Ritual for money or wealth or even for protection. Protection can only come from God and wealth comes from hard work and making use of ones brains (like education) until these folks are schooled on this diabolic believe and mentallity these kinda senseless, barbaric and irrelevant murders (esspecially of innocent children) will never cease.

Moses dropped his rod and it turned to snake, the magician using the power from the devil did same.. God can make rich so can the devil... the difference is that God's riches adds no sorrow... what ever the devil gives he will surely come back to collect. Most affluent or big men are involved directly or indirectly, the indirect means is that he pays a BABA off for a solution without caring the ways and method the BABA intends to obtain the solution!

How evil works may surprise you and even the majority of us shouting loudest.... May God Almighty forgive us our sins and deliver us from this curse.
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by Aminat508(f): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2016
otiigba1:
adupē fun oluwa! (I am not yoruba by the way i hope i got that correctly ) still.. iyawo! tongue
seriously? U try
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by otiigba1(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2016
TheAlchemist:

Moses dropped his rod and it turned to snake, the magician using the power from the devil did same.. God can make rich so can the devil... the difference is that God's riches adds no sorrow... what ever the devil gives he will surely come back to collect. Most affluent or big men are involved directly or indirectly, the indirect means is that he pays a BABA off for a solution without caring the ways and method the BABA intends to obtain the solution!

How evil works may surprise you and even the majority of us shouting loudest.... May God Almighty forgive us our sins and deliver us from this curse.
so why is it only in africa or nigeria these things or believe exists ? I ve never heard of any Ritual murder for wealth or protection in all my life born here in England angry
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by aluko360(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2016
TheAlchemist:

What do you really know of Dangote?

Google is your friend.

Learn to read boy!
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by otiigba1(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2016
Aminat508:
seriously? U try
try ke? tongue thanks! My folks are igbo which makes me igbo too though i was born in England (were i am currently) . I hope this won't put you off embarassed, iyawo!
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by myahayawabi(m): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2016
Dis guy needs not to leave on earth any more. He should be executed at the fast rate.
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by Aminat508(f): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2016
otiigba1:
try ke? tongue thanks! My folks are igbo which makes me igbo too though i was born in England (were i am currently) . I hope this won't put you off embarassed, iyawo!
igbo shocked shocked i have igbo freinds grin
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by otiigba1(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2016
Aminat508:
igbo shocked shocked i have igbo freinds grin
nice! You see? It's a small world. One day they may become your inlaws perhaps tongue
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by Aminat508(f): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2016
otiigba1:
nice! You see? It's a small world. One day they may become your inlaws perhaps tongue
lolz u guys are nice... But
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by otiigba1(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2016
Aminat508:
lolz u guys are nice... But?
but what! Abi o gbadun awon yi'bo ni? tongue
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by Aminat508(f): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2016
otiigba1:
but what! Abi o gbadun awon yi'bo ni? tongue
lmao, you speak yoruba fluently... .. Eyin yi'bo e ti like owo ju
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by otiigba1(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2016
Aminat508:
lmao, you speak yoruba fluently... .. Eyin yi'bo e ti like owo ju
kin se awon yi'bo lasun ti o like owo ju, every body like owo, i kpelu emi ati iwo, abi?
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by Aminat508(f): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2016
otiigba1:
kin se awon yi'bo lasun ti o like owo ju, every body like owo, i kpelu emi ati iwo, abi?
cheesy cheesy cheesy Emi o like owo, MO love owo ni tongue
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by otiigba1(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2016
Aminat508:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Emi o like owo, MO love owo ni tongue
you see? O tųn òrò ni mo sò grin ( i was right) grin
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by Aminat508(f): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2016
otiigba1:
you see? O tųn òrò ni mo sò grin ( i was right) grin
we Don derail this thread oooo.. Lolz
Re: Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) by otiigba1(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2016
Aminat508:
we Don derail this thread oooo.. Lolz
Absolutely! cheesy, its tragic that this poor child was murdered by some ignorant illiterate who believes in some Archaic, backwards, barbaric and diabolic crap, called Money and protection Ritual. That does not exist (for the love of money) me. Thinks some perharps most nigerians need educating because this kinda murders only happens in Africa and nigeria angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) / I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect / Four Men Beat A Policeman To Death In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.