Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

My Experience About Tecno - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience About Tecno (4614 Views)

Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? / Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. / Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience About Tecno by Frontier2: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
Over the years, i have heard about TECNO being the first DUAL SIM phone to hit the African Mobile market. I saw couples of their feature phones and I wasn't satisfied with the quality but that have since changed though - Tecno has gone premium

The first time i put my hands on Tecno smartphone, I saw it from a friend of mine, i never thought it was a TECNO phone. I was surprised at the Sharp advancement. I couldn't believed what I saw- a complete paradym shift to quality and affordable smartphones from the dump phones in the past

Meanwhile I had promised myself that I can never buy a Tecno phone but not knowing I was deceiving myself - smiles

This particular TECNO phone was quite smart, i could averagely multitask without it hanging, i also noticed it supported most Apps and at this point, my mind had opened up. TECNO was ' not just that phone again, it was the phone for me '.

Soon enough, i got my first TECNO phone, It was a music - centric phone, I am talking of Tecno boom J7. I so much enjoyed the audio quality of this phone and the metallic headphone that came with it was simply the best I have used

So far in 2015, i have used two TECNO phones, first, the BoomJ7 which is a beautiful phone in every aspect with the musical side of it standing out. Secondly, the Phantom 5 which am still using right now. The Phantom 5 which is tecno flagship device for 2015, is Tecno's first foray into premium grade.

The most elating thing is that you don't have to break the bank to get this beautifully crafted piece.

Also, the availability of marshmallow update which has been confirmed by TECNO Mobile is also a plus to my lasting relationship with TECNO Mobile.

Though, i am still looking forward to more affordable phone models with amazing specifications. I will still pitch my tent with TECNO MOBILE, I have had no issues with their two devices I have used so far

Many of us has mouthed that we could never use a Tecno phone but at the turn of events you find yourself in my shoes, we are all humans and change is the only constant thing - Tecno mobile has gone premium

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Tecno by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
U can never write off an OEM. A few years ago nobody gives a sh*t about LG phones. Today u can't talk about top Android phones without mentioning LG. They even come ahead of known veterans like htc and Sony.
Re: My Experience About Tecno by Yorubago(f): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
When this makes FP, I'll be back grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Tecno by Yorubago(f): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Who's the ediot that posted above me so?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

When I was rejoicing FTC things...
Re: My Experience About Tecno by momentum85(m): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
See how these guys are fighting for FTC as if there is award to be given! Una get time shaaa, no be una fault na Buhari fault!
Re: My Experience About Tecno by BustScam: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
momentum85:
See how these guys are fighting for FTC as if there is award to be given! Una get time shaaa, no be una fault na Buhari fault!

LOL!

I just came here to read comments
Re: My Experience About Tecno by Oladipupo22: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Frontier2:
Over the years, i have heard about TECNO being the first DUAL SIM phone to hit the African Mobile market. I saw couples of their feature phones and I wasn't satisfied with the quality but that have since changed though - Tecno has gone premium

The first time i put my hands on Tecno smartphone, I saw it from a friend of mine, i never thought it was a TECNO phone. I was surprised at the Sharp advancement. I couldn't believed what I saw- a complete paradym shift to quality and affordable smartphones from the dump phones in the past

Meanwhile I had promised myself that I can never buy a Tecno phone but not knowing I was deceiving myself - smiles

This particular TECNO phone was quite smart, i could averagely multitask without it hanging, i also noticed it supported most Apps and at this point, my mind had opened up. TECNO was ' not just that phone again, it was the phone for me '.

Soon enough, i got my first TECNO phone, It was a music - centric phone, I am talking of Tecno boom J7. I so much enjoyed the audio quality of this phone and the metallic headphone that came with it was simply the best I have used

So far in 2015, i have used two TECNO phones, first, the BoomJ7 which is a beautiful phone in every aspect with the musical side of it standing out. Secondly, the Phantom 5 which am still using right now. The Phantom 5 which is tecno flagship device for 2015, is Tecno's first foray into premium grade.

The most elating thing is that you don't have to break the bank to get this beautifully crafted piece.

Also, the availability of marshmallow update which has been confirmed by TECNO Mobile is also a plus to my lasting relationship with TECNO Mobile.

Though, i am still looking forward to more affordable phone models with amazing specifications. I will still pitch my tent with TECNO MOBILE, I have had no issues with their two devices I have used so far

Many of us has mouthed that we could never use a Tecno phone but at the turn of events you find yourself in my shoes, we are all humans and change is the only constant thing - Tecno mobile has gone premium

doubting op cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Tecno by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
END TIME POST..

SO TECNO IS SO GOOD YOU USE TWO OF THEIR PHONES IN ONE YEAR BA?

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Tecno by ikedi94(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
jst tell us u got a job with dem.. Congrats sha..

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Tecno by Marvell23(m): 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
As humans change is inevitable, u can never write any one off. I was also impressed when I bought the Tecno N3 then, what a great phone
Re: My Experience About Tecno by Maximum83: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
TECNO has actually come of age. They keep innovating everyday but they need to do more as competition will be tight this year

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Tecno by Davidovinci(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tecno has actually tried sha.. but their poor battery,RAM is ruining their brand's name. Na infinix and gionee sure pass. IMO
Re: My Experience About Tecno by adeememman(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Yorubago:
:-( pele. Maybe he used 4G network.
Re: My Experience About Tecno by AwesomeRomeo: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
The first Tecno device I use was N7 and I swear never to use Tecno device again. But when I saw Tecno Camon C8, I decided to give it a try, but I was disappointed. Camon C8 disappointed me, I had to sale it a month after I bought it and I swear again never to use Tecno devices, I even changed the name of the device from "TECNO" to "TAKE-NO" grin grin grin. Op and TAKE-NO fans, no offense please grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Tecno by Frontier2: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
AwesomeRomeo:
The first Tecno device I use was N7 and I swear never to use Tecno device again. But when I saw Tecno Camon C8, I decided to give it a try, but I was disappointed. Camon C8 disappointed me, I had to sale it a month after I bought it and I swear again never to use Tecno devices, I even changed the name of the device from "TECNO" to "TAKE-NO" grin grin grin. Op and TAKE-NO fans, no offense please grin grin grin
What's your experience like with the two devices especially camon c8
Re: My Experience About Tecno by Frontier2: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Davidovinci:
Tecno has actually tried sha.. but their poor battery,RAM is ruining their brand's name. Na infinix and gionee sure pass. IMO
TecnTecno's battery are very good maybe it's been a while you have used their devices
Re: My Experience About Tecno by Frontier2: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maximum83:
TECNO has actually come of age. They keep innovating everyday but they need to do more as competition will be tight this year
Honestly that phantom 5 of a phone is truly powerful. It handles everything I threw at it
Re: My Experience About Tecno by Orator2383: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
@op you are probably one of the Tecno's haters but good to know Tecno is evolving into a giant Mobile Brand
Re: My Experience About Tecno by Xhaka(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Can i say Tecno are number 1 in africa?
Re: My Experience About Tecno by faray: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
ok
Re: My Experience About Tecno by Orator2383: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Xhaka:
Can i say Tecno are number 1 in africa?
Maybe
Re: My Experience About Tecno by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: My Experience About Tecno by Davidovinci(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2016
Frontier2:
TecnTecno's battery are very good maybe it's been a while you have used their devices
Maybe tho...
Re: My Experience About Tecno by ritababe(f): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2016
Yorubago:

them they share money?
Re: My Experience About Tecno by ritababe(f): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2016
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:
END TIME POST..

SO TECNO IS SO GOOD YOU USE TWO OF THEIR PHONES IN ONE YEAR BA?

i use 4 tecno phone in one year.
Tecno f5
tecno R5
tecno h6
tecno l6
Re: My Experience About Tecno by Xhaka(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2016
ritababe:

i use 4 tecno phone in one year.
Tecno f5
tecno R5
tecno h6
tecno l6
Haha.. you enjoyed those phones right?
Re: My Experience About Tecno by ritababe(f): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Xhaka:

i enjoy TL6 better
Re: My Experience About Tecno by Frontier2: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Xhaka:

Tecno must give you awards
Re: My Experience About Tecno by mosjames: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
Tecno are very creative with their models of phones. The are durable, sleek and long lasting! embarassed shocked
Re: My Experience About Tecno by Xhaka(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Frontier2:
Tecno must give you awards
Nah, let'em just gimme Phantom5 grin
Re: My Experience About Tecno by Maximum83: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
mosjames:
Tecno are very creative with their models of phones. The are durable, sleek and long lasting! embarassed shocked
The Phantom A+ I bought is still very OK, it served me really well
Re: My Experience About Tecno by Frontier2: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Xhaka:

Nah, let'em just gimme Phantom5 grin
hahaha phantom 5 for only you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elon Musk Accidentally Reveals A Bizarre Alternate Twitter Account / Creating Prov.files / Root Your Android Phone With One Click.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.