Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,488 members, 7,847,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

What Advice Do You Have For Me As The Nation's President-in-waiting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Advice Do You Have For Me As The Nation's President-in-waiting? (632 Views)

BBC: Rats Chased Africa Most Populous Nation President From Villa / I’ll Rededicate Myself To The Service Of The Nation – President Buhari / Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Do You Have For Me As The Nation's President-in-waiting? by Destined2win: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
I have realized that I need like-minded and intelligent people to work with if this nation must be brought to that state of abundance and peace which shall be the gift of my reign.

If you were to advice me on anything, what would it be? what is your advice?

Now take note that somehow providence makes like thoughts assemble together and achieve a phenomena. The advice you are to give me now might set that ball of co-operation between you and my Government of peace and abundance rolling.

What advice do you have for me?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Me As The Nation's President-in-waiting? by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Surround urself with people of like mind and most importantly if u are currently dating a girl that is related to Patience Jonathan or even looks a bit like her, pls break up with her
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Me As The Nation's President-in-waiting? by Destined2win: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
Surround urself with people of like mind and most importantly if u are currently dating a girl that is related to Patience Jonathan or even looks a bit like her, pls break up with her

Hahahaaha.....why did you say that?

I hope it's not because of her grammar, it's fun you know grin
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Me As The Nation's President-in-waiting? by Khd95(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Make sure u keep original copy of ur waec certificategrin
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Me As The Nation's President-in-waiting? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Keep ur hope burning! Who knows, u might be president someday. Don't forget to uphold justice, equity, freedom of speech n above all " don't run a paddy-paddy govt" that's d reason dis country is so fu*ked up today.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Me As The Nation's President-in-waiting? by Destined2win: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Khd95:
Make sure u keep original copy of ur waec certificategrin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.......so funny.

Thanks for your advice. I have it.

Reminds me of 'buhari's certificate saga' prior to the elections grin
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Me As The Nation's President-in-waiting? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
watch-out for me.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Me As The Nation's President-in-waiting? by Destined2win: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Grinch:
Keep ur hope burning! Who knows, u might be president someday. Don't forget to uphold justice, equity, freedom of speech n above all " don't run a paddy-paddy govt" that's d reason dis country is so fu*ked up today.

Thanks for your advice pal. I really appreciate. I HATE INJUSTICE. In fact, it is one of the worst things I detest seeing or hearing.

All the same, may my Government never bring disappointment to people like you with kind words and encouragement

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For Me As The Nation's President-in-waiting? by Destined2win: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
misspresident:
watch-out for me.
I will definitely do that. May providence make our paths cross smiley
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Me As The Nation's President-in-waiting? by mikolo80: 2:42am On Jan 17, 2016
have a one plan agenda
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Me As The Nation's President-in-waiting? by Destined2win: 5:13am On Jan 17, 2016
mikolo80:
have a one plan agenda
ok. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Palflox Campaign Organization / . / Fans Came After Musiliu Obanikoro Son On Facebook On Sahara Reporters Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.