Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

See How Am Going To Spend My Own Budget - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See How Am Going To Spend My Own Budget (630 Views)

VERY FUNNY: This Guy Don't Want To Spend Money On Ladies / When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / When You Lied At Work That You Are Going To Your Uncle's Funeral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Am Going To Spend My Own Budget by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol.....

I think my budget is ok......just 3 point agenda
see the pic below

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/01/see-am-going-to-share-my-own-budget.html?m=0#more

cc lalasticlala ishilove

Re: See How Am Going To Spend My Own Budget by chocolateme(f): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol.. Babes don suffer for this country!! To think you chose drinks over babes too.
Not just the 50 and 20 Naira ridiculous notes but the miserable looking 200 naira note too. Couldn't stop laughing. Anyway its a very nice budget. Keep it up bro.
Babes the message is clear and self explanatory, no space for gurls in this 2016.
Re: See How Am Going To Spend My Own Budget by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:17am On Jan 17, 2016
chocolateme:
Lol.. Babes don suffer for this country!! To think you chose drinks over babes too.
Not just the 50 and 20 Naira ridiculous notes but the miserable looking 200 naira note too. Couldn't stop laughing. Anyway its a very nice budget. Keep it up bro.
Babes the message is clear and self explanatory, no space for gurls in this 2016.
Lol.....na ladies fault nah.... dey can ruin sum ones carrier wit shopping money

1 Like

Re: See How Am Going To Spend My Own Budget by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
lalasticlala show here oo

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki V Buhari: Caption The Photos / What Happens When You Think You Have What It Takes To Correct A Sharp Kid / Is Having A Selfie Stick A Must

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.