Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Do You Spend Before You Earn? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Spend Before You Earn? (282 Views)

If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? / See How Much Telecom Tower Operators Spend Daily To Power BTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Spend Before You Earn? by sammytee30(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
So today let's talk about how to handle our finance and still be able to save in 2016.

what differentiates someone who spends before saving from someone who saves before spending is the mindset.
This is the another day of the year and people have already made millions, some are in the process and some haven't done anything at all that will bring them money either daily, weekly or on a monthly basis.
How you plan your finance will determine whether you can be able to save out of whatever you make.
Let's see this mathematics below :

Income - Savings = Expenses
Income - Expenses = Savings

Not everyone can see the difference in this but be rest assured that the difference between those 2 people is like day and night.
Let me try to break it down for us by looking at the types of income. Continuing reading it here >>> http://www.proudlyblog.com/2016/01/do-you-spend-before-you-earn.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

This Investment Yield Positive Returns Of 70% Minimum Yearly. / Auction Site? / Personality Traits & Characteristics Of Entrepreneurs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.