Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

What S D Future Of A Microbiologists In D Nearer Future? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What S D Future Of A Microbiologists In D Nearer Future? (849 Views)

Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. / Thread For Microbiologists In QC Labs In Pharmaceutical Companies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What S D Future Of A Microbiologists In D Nearer Future? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2009
I need ur opinion n advice, pls
Re: What S D Future Of A Microbiologists In D Nearer Future? by Hilundi: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2010
If you ask me,the world has evolved and the fact that you studied a particular course does not exactly mean you be 'monolithic' in your approach.The university Education is supposed to open up the 'eye' of your mind such that you could virtually do anything you lay your hands upon .Methinks you should think outside the box and be more proactive and look beyond your course of study .With prayer and fervent faith in God all things are possible ,
Re: What S D Future Of A Microbiologists In D Nearer Future? by mantote: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2010
THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT IF ONLY YOU CAN GO FOR YOUR M.SC IN SAY MICROBIAL GENETICS OR VIROLOGY AND A PH.D,U WILL FIND MANY UNIVERSITIES AND TEACHING HOSPITALS PLUS PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES CHASING AFTER U IN THE FUTURE.
TALK OF PROF TAM DAVID WEST(IBADAN);PROF AHMAD(VIROLOGIST) ABU ZARIA;LATE PROF ABALAKA ETC
Re: What S D Future Of A Microbiologists In D Nearer Future? by marocguy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2010
Bro its quite disturbing dat there are few job 4 a mchiologist,so u have 2 broaden ur horizons. I'm a microbiologist currently on NYSC but i'm makn plans. Either I get a job afta dis or i go 4 furthr educatn in public health,epidemiology or i divert 2 busines courses
Re: What S D Future Of A Microbiologists In D Nearer Future? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2010
Food Technologists And Microbiologists.
« on: Today at 03:31:33 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made a new discovery, to really be valuable, studying these two courses, one needs to do some certifications.
Food Safety, HACCP, Quality Control. e.t.c, I work as a trainer/consultant in a company that organises such courses, ASQE African School of Quality and Engineering Studies, www.asqe.org
Contact me if u'r interested. My Name is Bolodeoku Dipo. My no is 07031001670.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Verify Employee Transportation Weekly / ICAN Study Pack For November Diet / 15 Types Of People You Should Met In Ur Early 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.