Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

How Friendly Are OGOJA People Of Cross River State?? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Friendly Are OGOJA People Of Cross River State?? (2707 Views)

Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa / Olu Of Warri, Ikenwole, Ayiri Emami Cross Over To Ancestral Palace Across River / OGOJA - All You Need To Know About The Ogoja People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Friendly Are OGOJA People Of Cross River State?? by ogbagha3: 12:54am On Jan 17, 2016
Please I need advise, I want to go to ogoja community of cross river state for agrobusiness and farming... Pls how friendly are they to foreigner?
Re: How Friendly Are OGOJA People Of Cross River State?? by tpia100k: 1:07am On Jan 17, 2016
no idea.
Re: How Friendly Are OGOJA People Of Cross River State?? by Uchan4u(m): 2:48am On Jan 17, 2016
They are friendly and welcoming

1 Like

Re: How Friendly Are OGOJA People Of Cross River State?? by ogbagha3: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Happy New week

Our training programs continues this week...

In this state of our economy, it is only when we have our own business that can really sustain us.

paint production business is a very lucrative business that you can start with small capital and with good marketing strategy you will grow into a big company with Little time.

our training on how to produce, package and market different types of paint is very much on going.

so grab this opportunity now and be a boss of your own.

07034280153 whatsapp chat or calls
Stanthonytraininginstitute@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Full History Of Ebira People And Traditional Marriage In Ebira Land / My Road To Initiation. Part 1,2&3 / Things You Might Not Know About Ibadan City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.