Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Should I Go Ahead With My Plans? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Go Ahead With My Plans? (925 Views)

A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? / Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead With My Plans? by luvluvluv: 3:09am On Jan 17, 2016
Good mornin people and I hope this msg meets y'all well. I decided to post this story here for mature minds 2 advise me...as I won't mind being bashed.
So without wasting much of our tym, I would quickly run tru it.

I was here some tym ago soliciting for advice on how 2 get a girlfriend. Hmm, a lot of advise I got wch proved to be very very effective...tnx a lot to everyone dat contributed as at dis tym I type this piece, a lot of ladies have come my way(from wch I selected nd stayed with since over one year now)...tnx y'all once again.

My lady has diz qualities that av managed to put up with all the while.
1) materialistic 2)disrespectful 3)extravagance... av carefully carved out thiz 3 qualities out of her after careful study, and am now so sure of them. How av managed 2 date her for a whole year is still a misery to me....one thing for sure is I won't marry a lady lyk dat.

So for the first tym, av had a discussion with my parents nd they reminded me of marriage, hmm! So it leaves me with a lot of questions wch am unable 2 answer nd d major reason am here..

I have a long tym lover who broke up with me some years ago. She was a school mate. How we broke up is prolly a story I will leave for another day but twas neva due to infidelity. She was everytin I craved for in a woman! Well, Dats d gal in mind to tie the knots with.
It's about 4yrs now since we broke up but we have managed 2 stay as good frnds. She knws almost everytin abt my luv life and me, hers. She has been dating too but wouldn't mind comin back to me.(& I so desire her)
But a part of me wonders if she's d right gal for me. Av resolved 2 do everytin within my power 2 get her back dis year. Is this journey worth it or should I jus look for a fresh lady instead? I sincerely need u guys advice. Tnx in anticipatn
Re: Should I Go Ahead With My Plans? by Miami11: 3:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Follow your heart, am sure you have the answer to who you want to marry.

Marry whoever you think you deserve, good luck
Re: Should I Go Ahead With My Plans? by jcflex(m): 3:17am On Jan 17, 2016
Some will say the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know

meaning you go back to your initial Love, mind you over the year do you know what have change in her, or you think she is still that same person you know 4yrs ago.

my brother, my 2cent for you, if you cant marry your present GF, why wasting her time.

The search continue,

Put wife vacancy for head like learner,

is ultimate search.

wish you goodluck in your search
Re: Should I Go Ahead With My Plans? by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 17, 2016
Are u seeing all those faults in your current girlfriend because you have eyes for another woman? Please stop wasting the poor girl's time and do what you know in your heart you truly want.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With My Plans? by momentum85(m): 5:00am On Jan 17, 2016
Op follow ur mind but just have it in ur head that nobody is perfect even u.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With My Plans? by donbenedict(m): 5:36am On Jan 17, 2016
Marryn the wrong girl is d worst mistake a guy can eva make.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead With My Plans? by luvluvluv: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2016
Ha! Tnx everyone...

Yea, av made it known 2 my current gf but it looks like she xpects me 2 change my mind over time. But we're talkin abt lifetym decision here. For me, she knows already.

And for my past gf, some things must definitely have changed abt her. But one thing I knw is her unchanging personality. That alone I can cope with.

Lol... abi, make I kuku write vacancy for forehead. No wahala... all in all the search is on
Re: Should I Go Ahead With My Plans? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2016
So, luvluvluv you want to dump your gf because according to you she is "disrespectful, materialistic and extravagant". But you asked this same lady out, she agreed and you dated for 1yr. You knew about all those qualities then, but still dated her anyways. I think you have something else up your sleeve, if not; these traits can be worked on. It's even good you are dumping her now so that she can go find love elsewhere. Know that karma is a b!tch tho... it pays people back as they deserve. Cheers.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With My Plans? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 17, 2016
luvluvluv:
Good mornin people and I hope this msg meets y'all well. I decided to post this story here for mature minds 2 advise me...as I won't mind being bashed.
So without wasting much of our tym, I would quickly run tru it.

I was here some tym ago soliciting for advice on how 2 get a girlfriend. Hmm, a lot of advise I got wch proved to be very very effective...tnx a lot to everyone dat contributed as at dis tym I type this piece, a lot of ladies have come my way(from wch I selected nd stayed with since over one year now)...tnx y'all once again.

My lady has diz qualities that av managed to put up with all the while.
1) materialistic 2)disrespectful 3)extravagance... av carefully carved out thiz 3 qualities out of her after careful study, and am now so sure of them. How av managed 2 date her for a whole year is still a misery to me....one thing for sure is I won't marry a lady lyk dat.

So for the first tym, av had a discussion with my parents nd they reminded me of marriage, hmm! So it leaves me with a lot of questions wch am unable 2 answer nd d major reason am here..

I have a long tym lover who broke up with me some years ago. She was a school mate. How we broke up is prolly a story I will leave for another day but twas neva due to infidelity. She was everytin I craved for in a woman! Well, Dats d gal in mind to tie the knots with.
It's about 4yrs now since we broke up but we have managed 2 stay as good frnds. She knws almost everytin abt my luv life and me, hers. She has been dating too but wouldn't mind comin back to me.(& I so desire her)
But a part of me wonders if she's d right gal for me. Av resolved 2 do everytin within my power 2 get her back dis year. Is this journey worth it or should I jus look for a fresh lady instead? I sincerely need u guys advice. Tnx in anticipatn

@bold

She has everything you desire in a lover and she is a good friend too with whom you share all your secrets and she wants to be with you too.

What are you waiting for?
Re: Should I Go Ahead With My Plans? by kweenkong(f): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
So, luvluvluv you want to dump your gf because according to you she is "disrespectful, materialistic and extravagant". But you asked this same lady out, she agreed and you dated for 1yr. You knew about all those qualities then, but still dated her anyways. I think you have something else up your sleeve, if not; these traits can be worked on. It's even good you are dumping her now so that she can go find love elsewhere. Know that karma is a b!tch tho... it pays people back as they deserve. Cheers.

At poster don't let people like this guilt you into yoking yourself and later regret it. Let the lady go. At Msglobalwonder courtship is for discovering issues like this. One year isn't time wasting.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With My Plans? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2016
kweenkong:

At poster don't let people like this guilt you into yoking yourself and later regret it. Let the lady go. At Msglobalwonder courtship is for discovering issues like this. One year isn't time wasting.
what efforts has the OP put into it to seek solution. The only issue (which can be addressed) here is disrespect. Being disrespectful is relative. The lady may not even be aware he sees her as disrespectful. What have you truly done to help solve the issue? Oh, she is materialistic and extravagant? Perhaps because she loves the good things of life? Who doesn't? And that is truly relative too because she may just love something a Lil in excess which is normal. Has she stolen from you before to get what she wants! Has she cheated on you to get what she wants? I'm assuming she used her hard-earned money... so what? Like I said, please dump her if you are tired and because you want to reconnect with ur ex after dating her for 1yr but don't lie with those reasons above because they can be worked on. Cheers. Here is hoping your new catch just perfect as you are. smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead With My Plans? by luvluvluv: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Am a very patient person wen it comes to dating...a reason dat has sustained us till now.
U mean I should ignore all dat attribute? And try to correct her? Maybe I have a lot of work to do then coz this myt jus be a lifetym work cry

(1) (Reply)

Signs And Symptoms Of Depression And Anxiety / Check Out This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Girls. / Factors Responsible For Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.