Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! (6682 Views)

Android Quiz App With Php And MYSQL Database / Web Development And Programming Using PHP/MYSQL Database At Yemlat / Most Used Mysql Database Functions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by seunthomas: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
dhtml18:

Na were you get that quote from? Let me correct something, my library supports persistent connection - you know what that means eh?
You are not talking like a PHP programmer at all.

Now, the dude is accusing me of copy-and-paste code eh? You are wrong, I COPIED ALL THE GADDAMN CODES, OYA SAY ANOTHER ONE.
I am not a PHP programmer. I am first a Programmer that knows a great deal about php and a lot of other languages. Languages are just syntax dude. Programming is a thought pattern, you carry it along every other language.
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by GodMode: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
seunthomas:

@GodMode you do me a great injustice. He is the challenger not the other way around. Na him challenge me say make i prove say i be guru. By the way i like your name. Reminds me of something that boy called bill put inside his OS. Abi na you put am?

dhtml18 is a known nairaland troll..... you came from nowhere even though you registered 1 year after him.....

you guys should keep the fight alive as long as its not about how to make money coding.... its none of my business....

I'm here to read comments. grin grin grin
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by guru01(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wow it seems you guys have known each other for so long.
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by GodMode: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
seunthomas:

I am not a PHP programmer. I am first a Programmer that knows a great deal about php and a lot of other languages. Languages are just syntax dude. Programming is a thought pattern, you carry it along every other language.

Then your programming is null.....

Every programmer has a language they specialize in.......
when a programmer says "lot of other languages" then that programmer is void....
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by seunthomas: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
GodMode:

dhtml18 is a known nairaland troll..... you came from nowhere even though you registered 1 year after him.....

you guys should keep the fight alive as long as its not about how to make money coding.... its none of my business....

Someone is making money off this though. Ask Seun na. But seriously naija programmers we need to really step up. The world has gone far and beyond what we are offering(most of us) grin .
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
seunthomas:

Your brain cant debug na. When you are running pentium 1 in the days of core i7. Small boy.lol. grin
Oya do .htaccess rewrite that my microscopic brain can read and let us continue our gauntlet.

guru01:
Wow it seems you guys have known each other for so long.
What is this one saying again?

GodMode:

Yeepa, carry on you jare, continue eating your popcorn.

seunthomas:

So your not a PHP programmer anymore eh? And yet, you are challenging a veteran PHP programmer?

seunthomas:

I am a GURU in php,java,objective c,swift,c#,c++/c,python,ruby,perl,erlang cant remember the rest. Point of correction, its because of people like you that our programming sector is backward. You feel you know ohhh. I wish you really knew me ohhh. You go fear. But if you are ready to humble yourself and stop this fighting maybe we can exchange contact.
And yet here you were moments ago claiming to be a GURU in PHP?

And yet you dare to call me an inconsistent programmer?

1 Like

Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
seunthomas:

Someone is making money off this though. Ask Seun na. But seriously naija programmers we need to really step up. The world has gone far and beyond what we are offering(most of us) grin .
Is not only seun, i make money off these things too - but i shall not explain that one here.

Now where is that boy again?
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by seunthomas: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
GodMode:

when a programmer says "lot of other languages" then that programmer is void....
Error 400 embarassed
Lot of languages does not mean void ohh. I actually developed my own pattern of writing these languages. Like for example when i create constructor in php OOP i dont do public function __construct() like bros dhtml. This wont work in < php5. Infact i totally disagree with this statement, the best programmers are those that have been able to master more than one language at time and in many cases developed their own pattern.
namespace in c# and c++ is like package names in java and even modern php is heading in that direction.
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by seunthomas: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
dhtml18:

Is not only seun, i make money off these things too - but i shall not explain that one here.

Now where is that boy again?
Abeg teach me how you make money from controvesy. Ready for the class
Controvesy Conversion Lesson 1(How to monetize controvesy on nairaland)
lol
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by seunthomas: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
dhtml18:

Oya do .htaccess rewrite that my microscopic brain can read and let us continue our gauntlet.

So your not a PHP programmer anymore eh? And yet, you are challenging a veteran PHP programmer?

Who dash you veteran php programmer. I am sure i wrote php before you even bought your first laptop.
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
GodMode:

Fowl foul, it is not fair to tag-team (2 to 1) on an opponent who's e-life ratings is already showing life. (nairaland suppose get life bar like video games).

Another thing is happening here o:

dhtml18 vs seunthomas
godmode vs seunthomas

person no dey pafukate for this thread so?

2 Likes

Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by guru01(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
GodMode:

Your statement is wrong.
He meant that programming is like driving, a good driver can drive almost anycar after doing through the manual.
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by seunthomas: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
dhtml18:

Fowl foul, it is not fair to tag-team (2 to 1) on an opponent who's e-life ratings is already showing life. (nairaland suppose get life bar like video games).

Another thing is happening here o:

dhtml18 vs seunthomas
godmode vs seunthomas

person no dey pafukate for this thread so?
Unlike you @dhtml18, Godmode seems reasonable na. He made a statement and i offered an alternative view. @dhtml18 you no plenty reach ohhh. Remember i subtracted 2 from you username in our last epic battle. By now you suppose don finish na.
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
seunthomas:

Who dash you veteran php programmer. I am sure i wrote php before you even bought your first laptop.
Even if you have been coding as far back as that time (which i doubt), your posts here shows that your coding skills are DEPRECATED LIKE MYSQL FUNCTIONS.

seunthomas:

Abeg teach me how you make money from controvesy. Ready for the class
Controvesy Conversion Lesson 1(How to monetize controvesy on nairaland)
lol
Jamb question na him you just ask. Look at the big picture, I am defeating you very soundly and here you wondering how to make e-money.
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
guru01:

Your statement is wrong.
He meant that programming is like driving, a good driver can drive almost anycar after doing through the manual.
I am sorry, this does not work in programming. For example, if you are an expert in JAVA, that does not automatically give you an expertise in JAVASCRIPT.
It is true that I can read codes of languages like C#, Cold fusion, Actionscript because i write codes in related languages. But that does not give me the right to criticize codes written in those languages anyhow. . .

1 Like

Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by guru01(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
dhtml18:

Who dash you veteran.
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by seunthomas: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
guru01:

Your statement is wrong.
You are deserving of you name i ++ you username.
In fact am in a cheerful mood seems you have a lot of sense @guru01 so am going to do this specially for you.
Code below:
data="guru01"
nameArray=data.split("0"wink
nameIncr=int(nameArray[1])
for i in range(1000):
nameIncr=nameIncr+i
newname=nameArray[0]+str(nameIncr)

If you can tell me the language, just go and meet seun and tell him to change your username to newname.
If he asks you why tell him na seunthomas send you.

grin
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by seunthomas: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
dhtml18:

I am sorry, this does not work in programming. For example, if you are an expert in JAVA, that does not automatically give you an expertise in JAVASCRIPT.
It is true that I can read codes of languages like C#, Cold fusion, Actionscript because i write codes in related languages. But that does not give me the right to criticize codes written in those languages anyhow. . .

OLODO. You just f**ked up BIG.
Its the same dude. Is that not why abstraction was invented and everybody is embracing OOP.
You should try not to call yourself a programmer. very shameful.

You don fall my hand, you know even sabi you dey mentor people. LOL.
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by seunthomas: 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Let me clearly state here. Learning a programming language does not make you a programmer. Programming is like maths. You can learn the syntax of any language within weeks. programming languages are like 10-30% syntax, the rest is the stuff you learn from other languages. A really good programmer should be embrace a new language within weeks. if you cant, then examine yourself ohhhhh.
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
You are just portraying more and more ignorance. . . .continue your lecture (strictly for the birds)
Hope you know you are losing fans by the thousands. . .
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by guru01(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
dhtml18:

That's not what I meant, I meant that it won't take long to write codes and use that language proficiently.
Besides @seunthomas is right. You act as if you know too much. I see to reason for your stubborness, or do you want him to hail you.
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by seunthomas: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
dhtml18:
You are just portraying more and more ignorance. . . .continue your lecture (strictly for the birds)
Hope you know you are losing fans by the thousands. . .
You know only php and you dont even know it well self. Make we bet i go pull out about 5-10 problems in your library and you pay me 5k.
LOL.
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
guru01:

That's not what I meant, I meant that it won't take long to write codes and use that language proficiently.
Besides @seunthomas is right. You act as if you know too much. (after 15yrs+ of coding) I see to reason for your stubborness, or do you want him to hail you.
I do not act like I know too much, I really do know what I am talking about. And I think before speaking, i put my mouth where my code is!
But you too talk out of point a lot you know.
Were you not the same dude that blasphemed that pdo uses mysqli function on another thread? I have never heard of such a thing in my life.
And you also said that mysqli was faster than PDO - and you were wrong because it is the very opposite.

Oya, defend yourself!

1 Like

Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by seunthomas: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Very funny the title of the post is "A very advanced" wetin make am advance abeg. No be mysqli you just they add class around?
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
You are yet to prove their is a memory leak, now it is the title that you are finding trouble with?
Okay, in the days of your PHP coding, did you ever write any library that is truly what seeing? We need something urgently to upgrade your status.
The javaScript code you copied and pasted above is not enough to save you. . . . . .or just accept defeat and let us all go home.

1 Like

Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by guru01(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
dhtml18:

I do not act like I know too much, I really do know what I am talking about. And I think before speaking, i put my mouth where my code is!
But you too talk out of point a lot you know.
Were you not the same dude that blasphemed that pdo uses mysqli function on another thread? I have never heard of such a thing in my life.
And you also said that mysqli was faster than PDO - and you were wrong because it is the very opposite.

Oya, defend yourself!
I agree with you, but that was a typo error.
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
guru01:

I agree with you, but that was a typo error.
No problem, you are alright and know what you are doing then, everyone makes typo mistakes at some point.
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by seunthomas: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
dhtml18:
You are yet to prove their is a memory leak, now it is the title that you are finding trouble with?
Okay, in the days of your PHP coding, did you ever write any library that is truly what seeing? We need something urgently to upgrade your status.
The javaScript code you copied and pasted above is not enough to save you. . . . . .or just accept defeat and let us all go home.
Olodo, its not javascript. Its python.

1 Like

Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
seunthomas:

Olodo, its not javascript. Its python.
Well, it was wrapped in nairaland smiles, and indentations could not be seen clearly. Whatever, i do not claim mastery of python anyway, so it is no skin off my nose whether i am right or wrong.

I can write a code that can work in both Java and JavaScript. If i say it is javaScript, i am right. If i say Java, i am still right.

2 Likes

Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by seunthomas: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
@guru01 Your brain is sharp ohhh.
I think i will borrow your statement. "Programming is like driving a car" permit me to add this
"Programming is like driving a car, learn to drive, pick the car kick and study the car interior and dashboard functions, put the key into ignition and code away( sorry drive away))" LOL

1 Like

Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by seunthomas: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
dhtml18:

Well, it was wrapped in nairaland smiles, and indentations could not be seen clearly. Whatever, i do not claim mastery of python anyway, so it is no skin off my nose whether i am right or wrong.
If you know javascript you would know there is no range function in javascript abi na you add am?
Re: DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
seunthomas:

If you know javascript you would know there is no range function in javascript abi na you add am?
Dont challenge me to javaScript my friend or you will lose even more soundly than this one. Out of all the languages that i use, i claim expertise over only 2 - javaScript and PHP in any form (be it cms, frameworks, custom coding, MEAN STACK), i guarantee that you shall be soundly beaten.

But let us not distract the thread, the topic still remains - DHTMLSQL: a very advanced MySQLi wrapper. All these python and javaScript talks should be reserved as an e-fight for another day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tracking Position Via The Internet / Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common / Why Do HTML5 Mobile Apps Have A Bad Reputation (cordova / Phonegap)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.