Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

You Can Now Upgrade Your Infinix Hot 2 To Marshmallow Using SP Flash Tool - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Upgrade Your Infinix Hot 2 To Marshmallow Using SP Flash Tool (581 Views)

You Can Now Upgrade Your Infinix Hot 4 X557 To Nougat 7.0 / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Update Your Android To Marshmallow 6.0 For Now / How-to: Download And Upgrade Your Gionee M5 To Marshmallow Android 6.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Upgrade Your Infinix Hot 2 To Marshmallow Using SP Flash Tool by hovatek: 3:38am On Jan 17, 2016
For those that have been having issues getting the Infinix Hot 2 Marshmallow update to work on their phones, we have created and uploaded an SP flash tool format for you at our blog.
Tested and confirmed to work smoothly
We value your feedback

Re: You Can Now Upgrade Your Infinix Hot 2 To Marshmallow Using SP Flash Tool by Hawlahscho(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hello sir
I have problem restoring my nandroid (TWRP)
This is the error I get E:extractTarFork() process ended with ERROR=255

if I reboot after this I enter bootloop

Pleas, how do I solve this ?
thanks in advance

I USE GIONEE M5

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Uk/london Used Phone In Benin / Is Computer Village Going To Open On Easter Monday / Blue Gate BG8I TABLET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.