Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Awaiting Friend Confirmation From Bukky Wright. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awaiting Friend Confirmation From Bukky Wright. (2633 Views)

Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy / Photos: Actress Bukky Ajayi Aging Gracefully / Dbanj And Don Jazzy Have Broken Up!!!!! (confirmation From Don Jazzy's Twitter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awaiting Friend Confirmation From Bukky Wright. by Virgo83(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2009
I need to know what else she wants from me, before she'll confirm my Friendship Request on FACEBOOK. When I checked on her Page she have over 4.900 Friends and am yet to know what makes her not to confirm my request

Since: 15 March at 14:29 've sent her a friend request, she neither confirm it nor ignore it.

Hi Mama, I hail Oh,

I've developed a heroic respect for her since she featured in the MainFrame Film, I so much admired her.
With regards I Hail Oh.

So somebody should please plead to her on my behalf.
Re: Awaiting Friend Confirmation From Bukky Wright. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2009
Virgo83:

I need to know what else she wants from me, before she'll confirm my Friendship Request on FACEBOOK. When I checked on her Page she have over 4.900 Friends and am yet to know what makes her not to confirm my request

Since: 15 March at 14:29 've sent her a friend request, she neither confirm it nor ignore it.

Hi Mama, I hail Oh,

I've developed a heroic respect for her since she featured in the MainFrame Film, I so much admired her.
With regards I Hail Oh.

LOL!!! I just added her now, Lets see, I will give you feedback as soon as she confirms my friend request or not,
Re: Awaiting Friend Confirmation From Bukky Wright. by origina9ja(f): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2009
oga oo
Re: Awaiting Friend Confirmation From Bukky Wright. by teissys(f): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2009
Virgo83:

Hi Mama, I hail Oh,

With regards I Hail Oh.

I will beg her for you. She usually comes to buy some stuff at my shop. I'll tell her to accept your request as soon as possible cool
Re: Awaiting Friend Confirmation From Bukky Wright. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2009
. . Whats your user name on Face Book. . . . i wil tel her to confirm u tongue
Re: Awaiting Friend Confirmation From Bukky Wright. by bollyfolly: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2009
eehyyaaa. sorryoo. I sent also and she confirmed me some days aftar but i guess she has exceeded her friends limit.[s][/s][i][/i][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Awaiting Friend Confirmation From Bukky Wright. by mafolayomi(f): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2009
eyeah, sorry o, but she accepted d same day i requested. maybe somerhing was wrong somewhere
Re: Awaiting Friend Confirmation From Bukky Wright. by Virgo83(m): 12:01am On Jun 25, 2009
teissys:

I will beg her for you. She usually comes to buy some stuff at my shop. I'll tell her to accept your request as soon as possible cool

Please help me beg am, I go apprecciate am.

Ziggy_mama:

. . Whats your user name on Face Book. . . . i wil tel her to confirm u tongue

My Username is Jaleel Olaonipekun
Re: Awaiting Friend Confirmation From Bukky Wright. by mamagee3(f): 1:32am On Jun 25, 2009
Sorryooooooooooo, don't cry. grin
Re: Awaiting Friend Confirmation From Bukky Wright. by Virgo83(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2009
@ mama-gee

are you making fun of me?
Re: Awaiting Friend Confirmation From Bukky Wright. by chiogo(f): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2009
Na wa. most 'celebrities' usually accept anybody and their profiles are public. naija people own go different tongue I'm a fan of Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard, and who else. Being just a fan allows you to see their profiles.
Re: Awaiting Friend Confirmation From Bukky Wright. by spikedcylinder: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2009
Nawa o.
Re: Awaiting Friend Confirmation From Bukky Wright. by Virgo83(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2009
I wonder OOOO,
I know no how Nigeria thing come dey add like,
shey na crime make on like them or appreciated their work
Re: Awaiting Friend Confirmation From Bukky Wright. by Amigoz(f): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2009
aww

tis sweet.
Re: Awaiting Friend Confirmation From Bukky Wright. by dominique(f): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2009
Virgo83:

I wonder OOOO,
I know no how Nigeria thing come dey add like,
shey na crime make on like them or appreciated their work

pele dia

(1) (Reply)

Ex-beauty Queen,munachi Abii Releases Beautiful New Photos / Photos: Meet Jay Jay Okocha's Kids / Iyanya Could Be Gay.. Sleeps Around Without Protection - Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.