Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Peculiar Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peculiar Dream (290 Views)

Baba Peculiar Releases Video Denying TB Joshua Death Prophecy / Popular Prophet, J.K Hephzibah AKA Baba Peculiar Storms London / Is This Peculiar To All Redeemed Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peculiar Dream by naijaboy756: 6:53am On Jan 17, 2016
Pls assist with the interpretation. I was in dream and was with a man of God who was telling me not to allow my fiance sleep in my house and I should pray with psalm 57 for 3 days. I then saw some dirty animals like pigs withone mai-suya staying close to me. I spitted out one object. It fell to the ground and became one of the filthy animals. Then I saw a church in Yola,peeped into it but didn't enter. On my way out of the church,I noticed the staircase was blocked so we followed side to walk out of the church.

(1) (Reply)

Qualified For Commendation? / A Journey Through John - John 1:6-14 / Unfaithfulness:root Of Current State Of Christendom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.