Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Nigerian Lady Comes For Dstv’s Zee World Channel, Says It Kills Brain Cells - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Lady Comes For Dstv’s Zee World Channel, Says It Kills Brain Cells (2109 Views)

Love Oh Love Zee World Full Story Summary Plot,cast Realname Teasers And Picture / The Vow Season 3 On Zee World 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Comes For Dstv’s Zee World Channel, Says It Kills Brain Cells by Starttell: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2016
Just when DSTV gave us Telemundo, we thought it was over till they announced the arrival of the Zee World Channel. A Nigerian lady has taken to Facebook to share her viewing experience.

The men use too much Amla oil on their hair. Too much.

They wear ridiculous jewellery and act like they might not be too well.

I see now how indian men can rape a woman inside a moving molue just by watching their queer behaviour on Zee World.

There a woman gets slapped in every episode of every single show, and the slap echoes for at least 100 seconds with ominous background supporting music.

“TAWAI!!!”

It just goes on….tawaiii!!!!!!….tawaiiiii!!!!!!

And she’d somersault at least twice a full 30 seconds after the slap has gone into echo, her 3,000 something pieces of blingy trinkets and bulbous chiffon robes flying all over.

Chairs would fall backwards. A table would fall sideways.

Then someone would rush in:

“How can you betray a daughter-in-law of this house of this house like this? I shall pray to the goddess Ganga at once!”

Then a gardener would walk in to say:

“I was cleaning your room last night when I saw your company papers.

I have now signed the documents and taken over your company, because your son disgraced my daughter by saying “good morning” to her, so that she fell in love with him, and he went on to marry someone else.

Now leave this house and go beg on the streets, or become my servants at once.”

That channel will destroy Nigeria. Nollywood was bad enough.

Zee World is a plague.

-Temidayo
http://starttells.com/2016/01/17/lady-comes-for-dstvs-zee-world-channel-says-it-kills-brain-cells/

Re: Nigerian Lady Comes For Dstv’s Zee World Channel, Says It Kills Brain Cells by Starttell: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Comes For Dstv’s Zee World Channel, Says It Kills Brain Cells by duullie88(m): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2016
I agree with u op... Zee world should b prescribed to make people go nuts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Comes For Dstv’s Zee World Channel, Says It Kills Brain Cells by Khd95(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2016
My brothher the addiction women ve for dat zeeworld pass mary j nd drugs

Nd d annoying thing is that all their programmes are not sensible enough..too much of sound effect;
Re: Nigerian Lady Comes For Dstv’s Zee World Channel, Says It Kills Brain Cells by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Khd95:
My brothher the addiction women ve for dat zeeworld pass mary j nd drugs

Nd d annoying thing is that all their programmes are not sensible enough..too much of sound effect;
point of correction it's not only women that watch that channel before You generalise the whole thing. Few men I have seen watch it too and it's not different from the normal Bollywood movies . Secondly what you call nonsense makes sense to some persons. Same way football and other leisures doesn't make to some persons but might make sense to others.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Comes For Dstv’s Zee World Channel, Says It Kills Brain Cells by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2016
asuustrike2009:

point of correction it's not only women that watch that channel before You generalise the whole thing. Few men I have seen watch it too and it's not different from the normal Bollywood movies . Secondly what you call nonsense makes sense to some persons. Same way football and other leisures doesn't make to some persons but might make sense to others.
.Here's one of the 'zee world' addicts
Re: Nigerian Lady Comes For Dstv’s Zee World Channel, Says It Kills Brain Cells by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2016
DonUjay:
.Here's one of the 'zee world' addicts
instead of talking the issue at hand you're referring to zee world addict. Are you not internet or football addict?

(1) (Reply)

Top New Trending Movies, Where And How To Download It / Muvies Downloading Sites / Download Free Quality Movies, Series, Anime, Nollywood & Bollywood And K-drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.