Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Husband Freaks Out As Soon As He Walks In The Room To Find This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Freaks Out As Soon As He Walks In The Room To Find This (1052 Views)

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Freaks Out As Soon As He Walks In The Room To Find This by nairacoded: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2016
At this point, I’ve lost count of how many surprises I’ve watched unfold via video. However, that in no way means I’ve grown tired of them. This is one of those videos that is enjoyable to watch every single time because you can feel the happiness of the couple in the room. The first time I watched it, I didn’t know if I should laugh, cry, smile or silently appreciate the surprise being revealed; the video makes you want to do all four!
The clever wife decided to set up a hidden camera to record the moment she revealed her pregnancy to her husband. It doesn’t take long for the husband to piece together the exciting news once he walks in the room and looks at the bed. My favorite part about this video is hearing the husband respond, “I knew it! My boys can swim!” I could not stop laughing when I heard this comment and even now, it’s making me giggle. Do you have any funny or exciting pregnancy announcement stories? Watch the video, and share your thoughts in the comment section below :

Click here to watch video>>>>http://www.nairacoded.com/2016/01/husband-freaks-out-as-soon-as-he-walks.html

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Husband Freaks Out As Soon As He Walks In The Room To Find This by skup008(m): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

24 Incredible Side-by-side Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age / 4 Top Classified Sites In Nigeria 2017 / Where Are The Parents Of Those Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.