Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Does FIIRO Fabricate Quality Machines? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Does FIIRO Fabricate Quality Machines? (1676 Views)

I Fabricate All Gari Equipments At Affordable Prices / Lashone Farms Limited Job Creation And Advocacy In Partnership With FIIRO / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does FIIRO Fabricate Quality Machines? by fryo4life(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2016
Please, I want to know if FIIRO fabricate quality machine. I intend to venture into agro processing. So I went there to procure fabricated equipment but it seems their price is more expensive than private fabricator. Please share your experience if you have purshase any equipment from FIIRO.
Re: Does FIIRO Fabricate Quality Machines? by shupy: 1:17am On Nov 20, 2016
FIIRO is an overrated institutes. I've been there before. I paid to get training on the production and packaging of plantain chips. All the man did was to fry plantain on the stove. They're not really as good and professional as people think they are. I see you have interest in food processing, so am I. I read in one of your previous post that you ordered for machines from China. How did that go?. I'm very wary of the Chinese

(1) (Reply)

Green Pepper Hybrid Seed / Right Time To Sow Soya Beans In Abuja / Why Gnld Super Gro Liquid Fertilizer The Best Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.