Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Most Natural up and coming new actress - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Natural up and coming new actress (4332 Views)

We Need New Actress And Agent For Our New Movie Here In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Natural up and coming new actress by spicequeen(f): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2005
Acting is just that acting and make believe but some of these actors and actresses really do fakes! No naturalness. Who then do U think is the most natural
For me Chioma Chukuwa tops the list
Let me know ur opinion pls
Re: Most Natural up and coming new actress by Bisanke(f): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2006
I think that the most natural coming up actress is Aishat Abimbola,Funke Akindele and Doris Simeon also Yetunde Fasola.
Re: Most Natural up and coming new actress by candylover(f): 5:16am On Feb 20, 2006
chika ike
Re: Most Natural up and coming new actress by tetede: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2006
u r very right Chioma is natural in english movies while Opeyemi Ayeola(NOT SURE OF THE SURNAME ) T0p the yoruba list
Re: Most Natural up and coming new actress by queen2(f): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2006
i pick genevieve nnaji and Femi Brainard sawrie, hes an actor
Re: Most Natural up and coming new actress by Hotstepper(f): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2006
@tetede, ur post is soo right about Chioma Chukwuka, she gat it all, shez very brilliant, went 2 da same skoo with her although she was ma senior , FED. GOV'T GIRLS' COLLEGE ONITSHA
Re: Most Natural up and coming new actress by Priscila(f): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2006
How old is Chioma. I ever see her in movies and think that she is even older than Genny. How upcoming is she?
Re: Most Natural up and coming new actress by Rhodalyn(f): 12:17am On Mar 06, 2006
i pick Chioma she's a natural!!
Re: Most Natural up and coming new actress by Mildred(f): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2006
I think we have more than one natural actress in Nigeria .one is chioma Chukwuka. she is so natural with her looks, dressing, acting.

Stella Damascus is also one of them.
Re: Most Natural up and coming new actress by eveseh(f): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2006
well i think impress one girl there her name is impress but i dont know her
last name,she've got that big eyes she's black i think u guys will know her
i think she's also natural with her looking
she acted this film called liberian girl,and i really like that movie
and am fron liberia too/that movie really touch my heart and she really try to speak liberian english
inside but i think she try becos liberian english is lil bit hard, embarassed
Re: Most Natural up and coming new actress by queen2(f): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2006
oh Lol, not Impress, Empress Njamah cheesy
Re: Most Natural up and coming new actress by Rainbow: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2006
I completely agree Chioma Chukwuka and Empress Njamah are really very good, up and coming actresses. I especially love Chioma cheesy
Re: Most Natural up and coming new actress by eveseh(f): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2006
cioma,ini
oge
bimbo
dakore
Re: Most Natural up and coming new actress by omogenaija(f): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2006
i don't get it. how can u tell which actors and actress r natural when they r all acting ?

please someone explain to me.
Re: Most Natural up and coming new actress by enugu(f): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2006
omogenaija:

i don't get it. how can u tell which actors and actress r natural when they r all acting ?

please someone explain to me.

What it means that in portraying another character on screen they do it naturally, so that you are convinced that they are actually that character. For instance, have you watched a film and hated the person you were watching? If your answer is yes, then it means that the person potrayed that part so well. that they convinced you to hate them. Hope that clarifies things for you.

For me the most natural up and coming new actress, is MonaLisa Chinda (Girls In The Hood, Blind Obsession, Golden Moon, etc)
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Most Natural up and coming new actress by omogenaija(f): 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2006
enugu:

What it means that in portraying another character on screen they do it naturally, so that you are convinced that they are actually that character. For instance, have you watched a film and hated the person you were watching? If your answer is yes, then it means that the person potrayed that part so well. that they convinced you to hate them. Hope that clarifies things for you.

For me the most natural up and coming new actress, is MonaLisa Chinda (Girls In The Hood, Blind Obsession, Golden Moon, etc)
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

thanks girl

hmm idk his name but i like that guy that was in phat girlz
Re: Most Natural up and coming new actress by tenneh(f): 4:34am On Dec 20, 2006
ini edo
Re: Most Natural up and coming new actress by christiely: 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2008
Ebube Nwagbo

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Hisense Tv Service Centers / Megan Fox Hottest S3xiest Photo Images Pics Hollywoodgossip / Ramsey Nouah And Emeka Enyiocha For Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.