Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting (6006 Views)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment Coming Soon!! / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by kufor(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2006
HELLO ALL NAIRALAND USER, I GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM A FRIEND THAT:
FIDELITY BANK IS RECRUITING. SO ACT. VISIT www.fidelitybankplc.com.  APPLY ONLINE.

GOOD LUCK

FROM  kufor
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by kufor(m): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2006
HELLO ALL NAIRALAND USER, I GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM A FRIEND THAT:
FIDELITY BANK IS RECRUITING. SO ACT. VISIT www.fidelitybankplc.com. APPLY ONLINE.

GOOD LUCK

FROM kufor
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by shazeez(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2006
Thanks kufor, u're d man!
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by shazeez(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2006
Thanks kufor, u're d man!
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by tochikc: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2006
where didi u see th advert,
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by kufor(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2006
Hello tochikc, It is good to be good, there is no publication yet. My friend who work with them told me that.Because is the resolution of their recent meeting. I say before the publication, let me quickly inform my nairaland users to apply first before it get to the public. Cheers. One Love.
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by nunu(f): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2006
Thanks for the info ,it is very true.but if you make a 2.2 as a B.sc holder ,you will be taken as a contract staff.but if you make an upper credit as an hnd holder and a 2.1 as a B.sc holder,you will be taken as a permanent staff
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by georgee(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2006
Hey nunu,gud 2 hear 4rm u-am still xpectn ur feedback as per ur interview wt access bank, Is fidelity bnk realy recruitn?
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by chukymoney(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2006
thank for the info,but is it in all states,cos am in lagos.
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by kufor(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2006
Yes it all over the country.Is a general recruitment. Cheers.
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by stillkay(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2006
Guy,this doesn't seems to be working out.It tells you to fill the form and click on submit which is not on the page angry
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by stillkay(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2006
There is no place on the site to submit angry
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by sunbare: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2006
Kuffor, I find it difficult to submit, please kindly hint me the way out.
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by Janic(f): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2006
Pls i cant submit,anybody who has submitted shld let us knw how.thnx
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by kufor(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2006
I Janic, you just need to filled the form and click sudmite,that's all. I no what is confusing you,because it does not indicate that your form as be accepted. So don't need to border about that at all. Once you click submite it will take you back to the form again. Good Luck.
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by Obykings(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2006
Young Man there is no submit icon on the form, are u talking about apply Be specific or is the site still under construction, lipsrsealed
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by stillkay(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2006
@ Kufor,

Let me believe that what you said is true
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by kufor(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2006
Hi Stillkay, You mean you are not sure of what i send to the house as regard to fidelity bank recruitment, I want to tell you that, you should learn how to handled things. Are you now insulnating that i am lieing?. For God sake, we are all learned. My advise is that, always send an Email to the person and confirm your thought.
1. Open the the site through the link i send.
2. click on careers.
3. fill the form, browse and attached your CV.
4. finally, click apply that's all.
Cheers. One Love.
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by Switmoi: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2006
Pls Kufor, could you do the house a favour? Try reading through your various posts and correct all grammatical 'errors' before allowing such post. However, I must earnestly commend your efforts especially to most who have found this medium very invaluable. Please note that you could maturedly decline from replying anyone/people who childishly wish not to believe in your contribution(s)

May God bless you, Amen.

Always remember my pay-off: With every deed, you are sowing a seed, though the harvest you may not see.
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by Benjamine(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2006
HI KUFOR,

THANKS FOR THE INFOMATION. YOU ARE THE MAN.
MAY ALMIGHTY FATHER IN HEAVEN HELP US.

IS WELL WITH US.
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting by stillkay(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2006
@ Kufor

I am amazed at your reasoning.How could you say something like that

My baby was a victim of that submission,it was so frustrating until you came with your post.

Anyway,its true that not all posts need replying cool

Thanx anyways

(1) (Reply)

How To Send A Cv / Total Nigeria Recruitment Sham(conversion Or Confusion) / Ongoing Graduate Recruitment In A Marine Services Company In Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.