Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us (1085 Views)

Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us / Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us / Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by saturnjay(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2016
“IF I WIN, YOU ALL LEAVE”

American Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he becomes President”.

He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas. According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.

“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.

“We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks, the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They’re everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They’re in Houston taking our jobs. Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why. Because they are corrupt. Their Governments are so corrupt, they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend. And their people run away and come down here and take our jobs! We can’t have that! If I become president, we’ll send them all home. We’ll build a wall at the Atlantic Shore. Then maybe we’ll re-colonize them because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the British!”

His speech was met with raucous applause by the 10,000 strong predominantly Caucasian audience. What this portends for Nigeria in the event of the Trump victory is still unclear, but the Nigerian Ambassador to the US has so far allayed fears of all Nigerians living in the USA, although we gather he has secretly packed his bags and is set to move to Mexico or Canada if Trump becomes President.

I hope our American cousins have made adequate plans back home…..

http://baronessj.com/2016/01/16/donald-trump-sends-chilling-warning-to-nigerians-in-the-us/
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by espn(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2016
Good for us..please don't send them home oo..how we want they sell ticket and visa!
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by playahata: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2016
Buhari must retaliate if trump tries it. He should send all Americans out of naija
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by davidflipcy5856(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2016
otemanuduno:
The man meant what he was saying.

Meanwhile,

I REMAIN THE FOOTBALL PROPHET. Here are my FOOTBALL PROPHECY FOR 2016 which I declared on January 1, 2016. The bolded prophecies has come to fulfillment already.

1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the
Champions League back to back for the first
time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to
Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of
PSG.
4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final
despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.
5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in
their first match in January.
they beat Swansea 2-1 after losing their last three matches to that same swansea team because of the prophecy.
6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in
January...(one game left to play; Everton came close to changing the prophecy but failed).
7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two
highest goal scorers in the EPL.
12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
14. PSG will win the French League.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in
La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of
his tenure in Real Madrid.

17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but
will not still make top four.
18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter
Final of the UCL.

Here is the ORIGINAL prophecy thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016.

BELIEVE THE PROPHET AND THOU SHALL PROSPER, THOU AND ALL THINE HOUSEHOLD.
Chairman no never answer me oh.
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by aare07(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2016
He will not win.
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by Khd95(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2016
Loudmouth trump,atleast kukuma win firstsmiley
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by Justiyke4u: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2016
Even Americans self can be dumb too. His becoming the president might be the end of America as the world's power but not because of Nigeria though
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by jomoh: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2016
Donkey Trump.

Na by force to be president.
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by hardywaltz(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2016
Good for Niaja peps
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by davidflipcy5856(m): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2016
otemanuduno:

Are you the guy who said you want Man CITY to win the EPL? Well...let me tell you this, I am only a seer of the future and not a fixer of things to happen. If I am a fixer of things to happen, then I would be a gazillionaire by now, above Bill Gate.

And I don't see all things in the future, only the ones I see I declare. Does this answer your demand sire?
ok thanks. but tottenham is gonna win it abi?
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by harjayi(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2016
he cannot win
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by 7lives: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2016
harjayi:
he cannot win

Don't be so sure, anyway he was right about our greedy leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Why Has Olisa Metuh Been Silent? / Okonjo-iweala In Ethiopia: “they Killed Nigerian Children Under Her Watch” / Police Says No Movement Between 7am - 4pm In FCT Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.