Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,425 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional (1077 Views)

VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern / A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by anyimontana(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2016
With d way efcc go around sealing buildings with red paint..if only they know how embarrassing that sounds/luks..soon red paint go begin cost for nigeria

Report reaching me is that,that dude on bike is d paint dealer.. grin

Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by donbenedict(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2016
U want them to chain the whole house?
Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by eme1n(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2016
Nigerians react to strong arm tactics!!!

1 Like

Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by gillz(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2016
Mister, do you think the way this thieves stool our collective wealth leading to the death of our brothers and sisters was professional?

7 Likes

Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by anyimontana(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:
U want them to chain the whole house?
better to use a custom large carved reflective stickers or large customized ribbons.its more professional if u ask me
Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by anyimontana(m): 11:01am On Jan 17, 2016
gillz:
Mister, do you think the way this thieves stool our collective wealth leading to the death of our brothers and sisters was professional?
what does that hv to do with efcc's lack of professionalism?
Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by donbenedict(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2016
anyimontana:
better to use a custom large carved reflective stickers or large customized ribbons.its more professional if u ask me
nigerians don't like "professional" we want to cut costs in all we do.
Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by yusufu16: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2016
Do you think the way Dasuki looted $2.1b is Professional

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by anyimontana(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:
nigerians don't like "professional" we want to cut costs in all we do.
ave seen many cases where by the person was innocent,what he did was just to remove the damn seal(former small seal) wen d investigation was over..its better that repainting..

Naija style... U r guilty until proven otherwize
Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by anyimontana(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2016
yusufu16:
Do you think the way Dasuki looted $2.1b is Professional
I will ask again..what does that hv to do with efcc's lack of professionalism?
Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by DahomeyAmazon(f): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2016
It is not good enough for me, i prefer that the efcc should bring all of its staff very early in the morning to deficate on any build to be sealed.

Must we copy oyinbo

1 Like

Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Very unprofessional. Not everyone can read but they sure know what a barricade stands for.

1 Like

Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by anyimontana(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2016
DahomeyAmazon:
It is not good enough for me, i prefer that the efcc should bring all of its staff very early in the morning to deficate on any build to be sealed.

Must we copy oyinbo
lmao..u got me..d neighbors go leave d estate for efcc
Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by anyimontana(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:
Very unprofessional. Not everyone can read but they sure know what a barricade stands for.
am glad someone wit refined brain finally contributed positively

1 Like

Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2016
anyimontana:
With d way efcc go around sealing buildings with red paint..if only they know how embarrassing that sounds/luks..soon red paint go begin cost for nigeria

You Sure enjoyed a portion of their loot
Silly topic
Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by anyimontana(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2016
handsomeclouds:

You Sure enjoyed a portion of their loot
Silly topic
I wish I enjoyed d juice
Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by ckmayoca: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
anyimontana:

Nigerians go commot the sticker and sell the house sharp sharp.
Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by anyimontana(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
ckmayoca:

Nigerians go commot the sticker and sell the house sharp sharp.
and they wont repaint and sell as well?
Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by ckmayoca: 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
anyimontana:
and they wont repaint and sell as well?

If u r painter and u can read, just accept that kind of contract go remove the paint and thank ur employer later.
Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by nickxtra(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
So you want to use charcoal?
Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by Dbboy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
gillz:

Sorry it is stole not stool and you can't go about calling people thief unless they have been convicted appropriately, until so have a great day.
Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by anyimontana(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dbboy:

Sorry it is stole not stool and you can't go about calling people thief unless they have been convicted appropriately, until so have a great day.
I dint wana correct him,cos he myt feel offended..nice one..@ stool..smh
Re: Pic.do U Think Dat EFCC Pattern Of Wall Paint/sealing Properties Is Professional by Lanretoye(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
anyimontana:

It is not professional atall,na HB pencil dem suppose use.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of A Pastor Using Hover Board In The Church / President Buhari: A Disaster In Waiting! / Aregbe Creates 31 Lcda, 3 Area Councils, 2 Admin Offices, Dissolves Caretakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.