Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos (24766 Views)

Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) / Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by dammy13(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Uur4jmxp3bE/Vprm6znVn3I/AAAAAAACPB8/BmwZwlNDv5w/s320/goal%2Bkeeper.jpg[/img]

The goal keeper of Ifako United Football Club, 21-year-old Owawu Samuel, was Friday stabbed to death by two suspected cultists identified as Adebayo Ahmed, 22, and Ajose Isah at Ifako area of Lagos state, southwest Nigeria.

According to Salami Jimoh, a close friend of Samuel who also resides in the same house with the deceased, Adebayo Ahmed and Ajose Isah came looking for Samuel claiming that Samuel bought drinks for his friends on Friday and that they had come for their own.

“I told them to calm down that he will buy drinks for them. As we were talking Samuel called me on my phone and I told him what was happening at home. So he asked me to give the phone to his friend who was waiting for him at home.

“I don’t know what they discussed on phone before Adebayo Ahmed and Ajose Isah left. But when Samuel came back, he asked me if I had N500 and I told him that it was N1,000 I had and he collected it from me, saying he was going to settle them.

“Not quite long after he left, his friend came on a motor bike and asked me to come with him, that Samuel and some people were fighting. On getting to the place I met him soaked in his blood.”

Jimoh further explained that “the man who assisted in the arrest of Adebayo Ahmed said he heard Samuel shouting for help and he fell down and as he was trying to assist him Adebayo came with a glass and smashed it on his head after which Adebayo was overpowered and handed over to the police.

“At Ifako General Hospital where Samuel was confirmed dead, Adebayo was still pointing at him saying ‘you must die’ before he was later taken to Pen Cinema Police Station where he is being interrogated.”

His uncle, Mr. Soje Richard, who spoke with our reporter, described Samuel as an easy going person who never made trouble or fought anyone, adding that the police should carry out a thorough investigation and bring the perpetrators to book.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/01/16/ifako-united-fc-keeper-stabbed-to-death/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by donbenedict(m): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2016
The type of frnds people associate themselves with.. angry

5 Likes

Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by funnynation(m): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2016
Associate with ppl dat add value to ur life.. As entertainer associate with entertainer, as a footballer..associate with footballer.. Bad friends are evil..
RIP to the dead..

Nairaland official comedian

12 Likes

Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by skup008(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2016
aaarrghh... another bad news.
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by Khd95(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2016
These names sounds familiar,if dis happened in ifaka-gbagada then iam right

2 Likes

Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2016
Well, evil done by man to man must addressed, whether in this world or the other, Whether by man or by some strange gods for the victory of evil over good is only but temporary

1 Like

Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by looseweight: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Bad company corrupt good manners...

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

RIP to the dead
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by naijainfogalery: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Its just annoying how our youths have gone so lazy and useless. He was killed because of drinks or argument,
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by Aminat508(f): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Sad cry
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
All these cultists sef, because they are in one cult or the other, they think they are above every body, God punish them all of them, if u are a cultist reading this, may thunder strike u down

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by omooba969(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
I believe there is more to what led to the fighting & stabbing.

Good nite Samuel & continue to R.I.P. cool
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by momodub: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
omg why na
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by ournaijablog(f): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
People can just die useless death undecided angry, God protect us all Amen smiley

1 Like

Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
South West and voilence. but why dem too dey beg for drink.

RIP Mr Samuel

4 Likes

Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by oyetunder(m): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
The rate at which hooligans are busy wasting useful lives is becoming alarming. When some untrained human crocodiles targets are profitable individuals. Imagine! Some bunch of 'area boys' mother by 'area mums' now go about forceful demanding money from money from musicians, sportmen and other successful people...and when they are denied such rituals, they are ready to kill. Sad, the police that should handle these societal 'ebola carriers' are not mostly mere 'area officers' whose different police stations are also identified by Area A, B, C, G etc.

3 Likes

Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by mybestlove(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Sad news. Alaye life is too useless.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by limitless777(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
too bad really. not the kind of news to make you want to cheer up. RIP to the dead.
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by GeoOla25(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
In OLAMIDE's Voice...R.I.P
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by kennyman2000(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
ohhhhh...
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
Just imagine how a glorious career has been cut short!!

The koko now is were is the goal keeper going to?

Life after death and your destination is the koko??

We that a life can decide or choose our own now. For the dead its over.

Decide for JESUS now and have joy after death.

1 Like

Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
tobimillar:
Well, evil done by man to man must addressed, whether in this world or the other, Whether by man or by some strange gods for the victory of evil over good is only but temporary

Wow what a meaningful siggy u'v got there
غير أنها محفوظة بالإسلام
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by BL3zzY(f): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
funnynation:
Associate with ppl dat add value to ur life.. As entertainer associate with entertainer, as a footballer..associate with footballer.. Bad friends are evil..
RIP to the dead..

Nairaland official comedian

Oh bad friends
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by Pavore9: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
So sad.
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by armadeo(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
What a waste.

I'm sure this story ysmt complete though.
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by emmyw(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Honestly what do people gain from alcohol? RIP to you samuel

1 Like

Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by dtracker: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
RIP
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by dammytosh: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
wasted .

Buy drinks and you are calling 500 and 1000

WHat is it with our youths ?

You that you are suppose to manage ur life, you are buying drinks .
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by omooba969(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Chosen1984:
Just imagine how a glorious career has been cut short!!

The koko now is were is the goal keeper going to?

Life after death and your destination is the koko??

We that a life can decide or choose our own now. For the dead its over.

Decide for JESUS now and have joy after death.

@bolded,

He is off to mars. smiley
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Khd95:
These names sounds familiar,if dis happened in ifaka-gbagada then iam right
I thought so too but, Pen-Cinema Police Station? That's Agege area.
Bloggers, abeg make una dey distinguish these locations; Ifako and Ijaiye sad

RIP to the young man.
These muggers with the mentality that every and anyone owes them a favor are indeed, plenty here. angry
Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by adamsumale(m): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
You call them friends? lipsrsealed

The type of BokoHaram people associate themselves with. SMH

donbenedict:
The type of frnds people associate themselves with.. angry

1 Like

Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by Onyenna(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Try as much as possible not to associate with Evil/Bad people for they can lead you to early grave......

Rip Sam......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos by helphelp: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
O ga ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) / Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone / Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.