Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

What Happens To Us When We Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To Us When We Die? (674 Views)

What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! / What Happens When We Die / What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Us When We Die? by AyamConfidence(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2016
Lots of religions today have varied answers to the above question...many believe that after death, something departs our body to either be reborn, or to the spirit realm or to be judged according to our deeds the good to Heaven but the bad are condemned to eternal torment...but what does the Bible REALLY teach concerning this??

Ecclesiastes 9:5&10 says: For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward because all memory of them is forgotten
vs 10 says: whatever your hands find to do, do with all your might for there is no work nor planning nor knowlege nor wisdom in the Grave where you are going.

Psalm 146:4 says: his breath goes out, he returns to the dust in that day, his thoughts perish

But does that mean the dead have no hope? I will discuss it next week

is Lalalasticlala a christain?
Re: What Happens To Us When We Die? by talktonase(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2016
We sleep and await the second coming of Christ which will awake those that died in Christ ascending into heaven followed by those that are alive.Anybody that is dead is fast asleep. please don't be deceived that your relations or loved ones are in heaven.I can assure u that even the Bible only has record of moses,Elijah,eunuch and the saints that resurrected when Christ descended into the pits of hell to free them of the shackles of death.These are the only people in heaven right now,every other person is fast asleep even Hitler sef.SLEEP IS THE COUSIN OF DEATH BRO!!
Re: What Happens To Us When We Die? by AyamConfidence(m): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
talktonase:
We sleep and await the second coming of Christ which will awake those that died in Christ ascending into heaven followed by those that are alive.Anybody that is dead is fast asleep. please don't be deceived that your relations or loved ones are in heaven.I can assure u that even the Bible only has record of moses,Elijah,eunuch and the saints that resurrected when Christ descended into the pits of hell to free them of the shackles of death.These are the only people in heaven right now,every other person is fast asleep even Hitler sef.SLEEP IS THE COUSIN OF DEATH BRO!!
but the Bible portions i quoted are saying the same thing you just said bro
Re: What Happens To Us When We Die? by talktonase(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
AyamConfidence:
but the Bible portions i quoted are saying the same thing you just said bro
are u an Adventist?
Re: What Happens To Us When We Die? by David0(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ask the dead. angry
Re: What Happens To Us When We Die? by AyamConfidence(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2016
talktonase:
are u an Adventist?
no why
Re: What Happens To Us When We Die? by winner01(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
AyamConfidence:
no why
Your questions and more have been answered here;
http://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets
Re: What Happens To Us When We Die? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
End time question. Ask from 2pac

(1) (Reply)

Aint This So Bad??? / Appointments:wordly Prophets Of Baal In Redeem Church. / How True Is This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.