Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet (47861 Views)

Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) / Van Vicker's Daughter Is All Grown Up And Beautiful In New Photo / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by refiner(f): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=42061932]
You see that man you refer to as ‘daddy', is the father of the houseundecided[/quote who did I refer as daddy
Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by Lexusgs430: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Cpumping:
I sha can com n sleep in ur room, grin

You want to dash waje another baby?
Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by Youceemeri: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Cpumping:
I sha can com n sleep in ur room, grin

You want to dash waje another baby?
Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by AdeniyiA(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
IRUOBE waje? which kain name be this??
IRU no be the that thing for cooking soup(OBE)? ?
Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by justmenoni: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Maybe that's why she's careful as well to avoid stories that touch the heart... But are u sure she had the daughter cos of promisicity!

quote author=thinkdip post=42061131]did she sleep in her mom's room her whole teenage life? because if she does, she wouldn't have giving birth to her as early as that, abeg leave the girl joor.[/quote]
Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by ucheihemere: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
She now has a boyfriend and does midnight calls.
Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
Afrok:
Really? Or her daughter has started eating what belongs to adults? shocked
That long black suya from Aboki down the street baa? Kaai. grin
Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by Dekatron(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Actually, Emerald is my crush. . . Yes.

Emerald Iruobe
Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by friedakara(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
abeg, u no want her to outgrow you before?
Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by amanze15(m): 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
lovely photo, its good to have kids as early as possible cheesy
Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by Zico0(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
Smartini:
angry This MILF wants to boss the little girl's life forever. The poor girl's b00bs can never outgrow her Mum's own cry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by thinkdip(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
justmenoni:
Maybe that's why she's careful as well to avoid stories that touch the heart... But are u sure she had the daughter cos of promisicity!

quote author=thinkdip post=42061131]did she sleep in her mom's room her whole teenage life? because if she does, she wouldn't have giving birth to her as early as that, abeg leave the girl joor.
probably she might have and she might have not.. so it's a two way thing!
Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by justmenoni: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin ;Dbut u settled on she might hv
thinkdip:

probably she might have and she might have not.. so it's a two way thing!
Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by Horlar123456: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Smartini:
angry This MILF wants to boss the little girl's life forever. The poor girl's b00bs can never outgrow her Mum's own cry

You don't watch mojo taya, site u don't sabi MILF in a sentence
Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by thinkdip(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
justmenoni:
grin
justmenoni:
I'm just in-between the lines, in the middle

1 Like

Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by justmenoni: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin
thinkdip:
grin I'm just between the lines, in the middle

1 Like

Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by PweshyNonny: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
ayindepremier:
what's with African Parents self? Life is changing and it'll continue to!

You can only force a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink!!

that's how some got in total magnetized to their gender(I mean homo) and later you gon be saying u hate her for being that.

NA JEALOUSY DEY WORRY THIS OLD CARGO JOR!!

See fine girl! See set!! OMG!!
----------------------------------------------------But this waje name get as e be o, *IRU OBE*
if you an African lady and you cook at home, help me translate IRU OBE abeg!

Every. Post doesn't require bad mouthing.Its jt a comment. Dahhh
Re: Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet by baffabulous(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2016
she no wan dey Bleep her mama again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) / Toni Braxton In Lagos For Prince Nduka Obaigbena's 60th Birthday / Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.