Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Ac Milan Prodigy Pato ‘seriously’ Interested In Chelsea Move - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ac Milan Prodigy Pato ‘seriously’ Interested In Chelsea Move (751 Views)

Are You Interested In Becoming An Usher??? / Urgent! Anyone Interested In 2face Idibia's Concert At Eko Hotel This Night / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ac Milan Prodigy Pato ‘seriously’ Interested In Chelsea Move by ichommy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2009
The young Brazilian has dropped a bombshell after revealing that he would consider a move to Stamford Bridge.

AC Milan wunderkind, Alexandre Pato recently reaffirmed his commitment to the Rossoneri after he pledged to remain true to his current contract.

But the 19-year-old appears to have made a sudden U-turn as he dropped a massive hint to Chelsea, asking Roman Abramovich and Co. to come get him so that he can be reunited with his former coach, Carlo Ancelotti.

“Ancelotti is very important to me,” he was quoted as saying by Setanta Sports. “He was the one who wanted me in Milan and he gave me the chance to grow as a player.

“I have a contract with Milan, but I would be seriously interested if Chelsea called me,” he added.

Ever since the arrival of Ancelotti at Stamford Bridge as the Blues’ new coach, Pato has been constantly linked with a switch to west London to join up with his mentor. But Milan vice-president, Adriano Galliani, having just lost Kaka, has so far fervently refused to consider the ex-Internacional teenager for sale.

Reports also emerged yesterday that midfield hardman, Gennaro Gattuso is open to a move to Chelsea.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We Nigerians Fake? / Event Branding At Waaazap! Management / Be Extremely Glamorous On Your Occasions,with Our Perfect Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.