Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale (3201 Views)

SOLD Used Toyota Carina E Saloon 350k / CARINA-E WAGON FOR 520K / Toyota Carina E 2.0gli Up For Grabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by viperman: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2009
This is the evr faithful Toyota Carina E, every ready to hit any terrain.  Easy to maintain, Difficult to find for purchase.
So make use fo this opportunity if u want it.

OPTIONS:

ALLOY WHEELS
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
CD & FM PLAYER
FABRIC SEATS
FACTORY A/C
POWER WINDOWS
e.t.c

ASKING PRICE: 750K

If interested, kindly contact me on 08068097693 [/b]or email: [b]lexfrosty@ yahoo.com

Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by ella18: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2009
Can this boy fly for 500K? If yes, contact me on 07025372185
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by viperman: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2009
Sorry, no Offence, but i don't call customers until we're in business.
If you're serious to buy A CAR you should have enough credit to make at most a[b] N30[/b] call.
Please, No pun Intended.

Can't sell for even 600k.

rgds
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by wesan123(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2009
Mr Viper Man,
To be honest with you, your car prices are too expensive.
You may probably end up driving your cars.
I once mailed you on a car and you were not willing to come down for a 50k.
Learnt to be 'flexible' in ur pricing as this will make ur market move.
The car in question is still on the list to be bought.

Good luck in ur sales!
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by egolaw75: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2009
I have posted before that this guy price is just too much. Used toyota carina e for that amount. na wa oooo!!!!
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by viperman: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2009
wesan123:

Mr Viper Man,
To be honest with you, your car prices are too expensive.
You may probably end up driving your cars.
I once mailed you on a car and you were not willing to come down for a 50k.
Learnt to be 'flexible' in ur pricing as this will make ur market move.
The car in question is still on the list to be bought.

Good luck in ur sales!

That you can't afford an item doesn't mean it's expensive. You just can't afford it, it's not my fault.
As for your comment that i may probably end up driving them myself, i would say that was very ignorant of you to say the least.
That you can't afford it or that it's still on sale doesn't mean it won't be sold, someone else God will bless with money will buy it by Gods grace. smiley

For the records , i wrote ASKING PRICE and not FIXED PRICE

Do you now spot the difference??

@others
Still available
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 23, 2009
you must think nairaland is full of idiots, anything more than 250k is too much for this car, and thats the truth!! It is a Nigerian used 1992 model car for crying out loud! Someone even offered you 500k and you refused?!!! shocked shocked
Please nobody should pay more than 250k for this, because it is NOT worth more than that!
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by Tobobo: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2009
Adrenaline:

you must think nairaland is full of idiots, anything more than 250k is too much for this car, and thats the truth!! It is a Nigerian used 1992 model car for crying out loud! Someone even offered you 500k and you refused?!!! shocked shocked
Please nobody should pay more than 250k for this, because it is NOT worth more than that!

Do you know that there are Nigerians that will score "A" in car maintenance. At times I wonder why we always put ourselves down. Check the car first before coming to conclusion.

N250k for Carina E is an insult. N750k is also too high. So check thecar first and bargain. He definitely won't sell at N750k. This is just asking price since he knows you are going to bargain down.

If Viper has advertised the car for N250k, I trust you will bargain for N150k and start suspecting that the car is so bad reason for wanting to sell low.

Pls take note I don't know Viper from Adam or Eve.
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2009
Tobobo:

Do you know that there are Nigerians that will score "A" in car maintenance. At times I wonder why we always put ourselves down. Check the car first before coming to conclusion.

N250k for Carina E is an insult. N750k is also too high. So check thecar first and bargain. He definitely won't sell at N750k. This is just asking price since he knows you are going to bargain down.

If Viper has advertised the car for N250k, I trust you will bargain for N150k and start suspecting that the car is so bad reason for wanting to sell low.

Pls take note I don't know Viper from Adam or Eve.

Dont get me wrong, im not interested in the car cos i own a far better car, its just that i know the value of such a car on the streets, nobody cares about the maintenace culture of the previous owner, the fact is; it has been used on our naija roads, so there is now a big difference btw when it was toks and now!. Also, it is now going to be 3rd, 4th or even 5th hand, 3rdly it is a very old car (1992 year model).
Cars such as these generally go btw 250-300k, because that is what they are WORTH really! It is not an insult, only some1 who doesnt knw better will buy this at a higher price than that, period!
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by viperman: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2009
Still available
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by Benasayer(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2009
how many hotcakes does it come with? and what flavour are they?
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by redcliff: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2009
bros viper, cool down and be flexible with the prices of your cars. this car is nigerian used and it is and old modelled car for that matter, how much would they sell the tokunbo if you are still insisting on the price you are insisting on?
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by sheyai: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2009
na wa o, the guy can put 10milla on d ride if he so wishes , i think d best any intending buyer should do is negotiate not insult,, agreed 750k mite b high,but we know the value of cars this days, if d yung man had sed 200k sum1 will def negotiate for 50k, goodluck o mr. viper.i no fit shout
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by viperman: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2009
Thanks Sheyai.

@redcliff

Tokunbo of that car(auto) goes between 900-1.050M now. You can ask around.
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by astricker: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2009
i sent you an email (chuks@ncktech.com), please i need to get a car as soon as possible and have about 1m  to spend, what can i get? what cars do you have available in that range? i need an answer urgent, thanks.

chuks
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by wesan123(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2009
That you can't afford an item doesn't mean it's expensive. You just can't afford it, it's not my fault.
As for your comment that i may probably end up driving them myself, i would say that was very ignorant of you to say the least.
That you can't afford it or that it's still on sale doesn't mean it won't be sold, someone else God will bless with money will buy it by Gods grace.

For the records , i wrote ASKING PRICE and not FIXED PRICE

Do you now spot the difference??

Can't even sell for 600,000

Bros Viper: Common sense will tell you that your cars are too expensive!
It' s not a matter of not being able to afford it.
Why buy a NAIJA USED for that amount (EVEN 600K) when I can top it to get a better offer (even a good toks not naija used)
That car has been on this post for weeks now and not sold yet you still think that someone will offer u that amount?

Once again Good Luck in your Sales

I rest my case
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by viperman: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2009
wesan123:

Bros Viper: Common sense will tell you that your cars are too expensive!
It' s not a matter of not being able to afford it.
Why buy a NAIJA USED for that amount (EVEN 600K) when I can top it to get a better offer (even a good toks not naija used)
That car has been on this post for weeks now and not sold yet you still think that someone will offer u that amount?
Once again Good Luck in your Sales

I rest my case

Common sense will tell you to shut the F&%kup and get the hell out of the thread if you're not buying.
ah! ah! It's not by force to by a car; take lagos red-cab or BRT, or even LMRT(heard there's A/C in it). The options are many, haba!
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by trisurface: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2009
Viperman/Gentlemen-and i use the word very loosely,
I've been on this Forum for a while & i've never seen anyone commend anybody for RIGHTLY priced vehicles.
SIENA gets kudos for technical depth all the time,but no one gets praised for selling cars cheaply.
I also do not agree that U can place any price on a car & call it ASKING price.
What happens when you do dis is that  people face the personality behind the price or simply mark you as an opportunist & switch off. Believe me, it costs U sales in a small country & even smaller forum.
Viperman, U're an elder on this site. even if by Posts alone. Easy on the Swearing.
Maybe , we should do a small competition for the dealer with the best prices.
its not that difficult.
Gentlemen, lets watch our language.
If U disapprove of someone online,How would you be willing to meet them in person?
Remember, all the biggest deals are done in person, not online.
Great Day, People.
BusyBody, U quiet small for this forum. Is it Well?
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by viperman: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2009
Thanks Trisurface for your very objective posting.
This wesan of a person and a lot others like him(with double IDs) just love to post junk on sellers thread.
I have never seen anyone commend people on excellent pricing as you said, even the pre-order folks don't get this commendation when they post cars at great cost. These same set of inane contributors jump in there and make virulent comments on those threads, despite knnowing it will affect the perception of potential buyers thereby ruining sales for the seller. Is that good?
The thing people should know, and which i always use in thinking before i act is this :- If you poor sand in someones garri, God will pour gravel in yours, and the worst part of it is that you won't be able to pray to anyone to help you out because, the ONLY person you'd have prayed to is the one punishing you at that point in time.
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by wesan123(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2009
ViperMan, I think that ur response shows the kind of 'marketer' u are on this site.
I have said nothing but the TRUTH (that ur prices are expensive and rigid and most others also agree with me on this) only for u to rain curses and abuses on YOUR OWN HEAD!
I guess that ur swearing indicates the kind of home u come from.

viperman:

Common sense will tell you to shut the F&%kup and get the hell out of the thread if you're not buying.
ah! ah! It's not by force to by a car; take lagos red-cab or BRT, or even LMRT(heard there's A/C in it). The options are many, haba!

Truth seems to be bitter,

But all the same I wish u nothing but 'luck' in ur 'future' sales

Regards
Re: Toyota Carina E: Hotcake! For Sale by viperman: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2009
cool

(1) (Reply)

Engine Number For Nissan Xterra. / Missionary Registered Hummer Bus 4sale. 4 Pics / Buy Poultry Cage At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.