Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Fraudulent Pastor Vs Cunning Member .lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fraudulent Pastor Vs Cunning Member .lol (1618 Views)

Lol! Lady Vows Never To Take Her Bath Because 2face Hugged Her / This 35 Tweets About The Jacob Zuma Status Will Make You #LOL In Just 3secs. / Buhari Attacks PSquare Over Their Breakup!!! - LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Pastor Vs Cunning Member .lol by anigold(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
A conversation between a fake pastor and a new member.
Pastor: hmmmmm hmmmmm malaka wusa debe booooo.
The brother on red t-shirt with blue trouser,you have N5000 in your wallet,the spirit has spoken to me that that N5000 has been possessed with the spirit of poverty.
Remove!!! remove!!! remove it and drop on this altar let the spirit cast out this demon..
Member: Pastor abeg na my last feeding money be that..
PASTOR: Brother the bible says that man shall not live by bread alone...
Member: Pastor the book of proverbs says that an hungry man is the devil's workshop.
PASTOR: Brother the bible says that a disobedient child will never maketh the kingdom.
MEMBER: The bible says that fraudulent men of God will be kept in the hottest section of hell.
PASTOR: Make thunder fire you there you de craze,you de craze you want to destroy my ministry.
MEMBER: Make thunder fire you to Pastor.
PASTOR: Ushers take away this devil from my sight.

Lol
Re: Fraudulent Pastor Vs Cunning Member .lol by queendalyn(f): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2016

Re: Fraudulent Pastor Vs Cunning Member .lol by forreelinc(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
WTF? Man na joke be that again? Ugh!
Re: Fraudulent Pastor Vs Cunning Member .lol by abuaoyen(f): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hahaha.. Just couldn't stop myself from laughing
Re: Fraudulent Pastor Vs Cunning Member .lol by anigold(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2016
forreelinc:
WTF? Man na joke be that again?
Ugh!
It cant be funny when u have your own church business...
Re: Fraudulent Pastor Vs Cunning Member .lol by forreelinc(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
anigold:
It cant be funny when u have your own church business...
I sure hope that wasn't a comeback cause that would be anoda thing you're bad at
Re: Fraudulent Pastor Vs Cunning Member .lol by Mide94: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Is diz funny 2 yhu @ Op

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of The Day / Check Out How This Stupid Boy Fooled Himself. Lwkmdie. Very Funny Comedy! / Olamide- Lagos Nawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.