Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected (2169 Views)

Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / PDP Chairmanship: The Rationality Of The North East And Interests Of South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by Macelliot(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Beeen suspecting that ibos might be responsible for thiss cowardly act of sabotage! If they re! They invite notin but doom upon themselves!
how is Igbo responsible? Tell me..

Fulani slave..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by Macelliot(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ugomba:
sharap u.. The guy is JOBLESS Can't you see how much he spend online. if he wants a Cleaner job in Asaba here, He should indicate.
Stop that. He's entitled to his own opinion..
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
brownskindude:
no mind that mumu. I don't know why he carry itsekiri and Ijaw matter for head.
Their aim is to instigate crises and then turn around to tell either party why the other is the problem of SS and SE. It is either how Ijaw has been the problem or How Yorubas have been using Itsekiri to cause problem. Then they will move to tell you how Ojukwu and Kanu fought against it.

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by shakaZuIlu: 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ugomba:
LOL. MUMU..
Anyone who try to discipline you is IPOB?
I am NOT an Ipob you dumb azzhole.
If you need a job, contact me, I can get u a work as a cleaner because joblessness de worry u.

easy naaa
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by Ugomba(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Macelliot:
Are you an illiterate? Are you this daft?
What has Igbo got to do with this?
Yorubas really baffles me with thier reasoning..
Are you this insecure?
are you shocked? Datz their way. Nigeria is like a game of throne. I don't spare this people, I am fighting 4 the Anioma interest. because Truth is a Treason in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by shakaZuIlu: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin

Even on Sundays? chaii someone people don't have life at all oo

Thanks to Seun for creating nairaland at least some people like TonyeBarcanista can take solace in it to brag and feel important cheesy

@op I'll get a life and stop being silly.

igbos are your nightmare and will continue to be

off Nairaland even your kinsmen don't know you talk more of your tribe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Been observing how they ve been unleashing missiles upon missile! U ve been doing a wonderful job with ur objective and brilliant responses! Keep it up! One tin am sure of is that, light will definitely prevail over darkness! God sees our hearts and He knows what we desire!Those who desire evil for this country for selfish ethnic reasons will invite nothing but doom upon demselves!
Amen @ the prayers.

Don't mind those people jare...

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by shakaZuIlu: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Macelliot:

Are you this insecure?

people like TonyeBarcanista and his cone head spectaculars are bunch of clowns that always sleeps and wake up with igbos on their mind.

I wonder how high bp will be dealing with TonyeBarcanista chaii dude once again get a life

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by Ugomba(m): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Amen @ the prayers.

Don't mind those people jare...
send to me a photocopy of your FSLC, Waec Result, Two recent passports, For you to have a good chance of getting the Cleaner Job.
its a pity seeing a young guy like u being this jobless and waiting for Buhari #5000.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by Macelliot(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Beeen suspecting that ibos might be responsible for thiss cowardly act of sabotage! If they re! They invite notin but doom upon themselves!
Even Ayiri Emami, an itshekiri billionaire claimed that those attacks where carried out by Ijaw militants...

The Ijaw militants can't just start bombing the Itshekiri territories like that..

I suspect foul play...

The Yorubas igbophobic sense of reasoning is really pathetic.. Anything that will sprew enemity in SS/SE is really welcomed by them as far as to please their northern slave masters...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by shakaZuIlu: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
[s]
NOETHNICITY:
Been observing how they ve been unleashing missiles upon missile! U ve been doing a wonderful job with ur objective and brilliant responses! Keep it up! One tin am sure of is that, light will definitely prevail over darkness! God sees our hearts and He knows what we desire!Those who desire evil for this country for selfish ethnic reasons will invite nothing but doom upon demselves!
[/s]

what's this one saying?

shatap and go and eat

you're pathetic life is already doomed just check it out are you feeling alright?
i smell frustration of a cowed man tongue

dude get a life and stop easing out frustration on nairaland
anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Correct Baba!!!!
Only you wan chop five plates. Shior. Oga, send one plate to my table abeg. angry
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by shakaZuIlu: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ugomba:
send to me a photocopy of your FSLC, Waec Result, Two recent passports, For you to have a good chance of getting the Cleaner Job.
its a pity seeing a young guy like u being this jobless and waiting for Buhari #5000.

oboyyyyy you be rat killer oo

but TonyeBarcanista prefers beer because cramjones bought some for him.

btw i don't think TonyeBarcanista needs your job since he's applying as Gbawe's mai guard grin

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by MrAnalyst: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Honestly, I suspect d Ibos! May God 4giv me if am wrong! They re d ones who want this govt to fail at all cost!

You've started! How do you think an Igbo man will go and bomb a pipeline. Seems some people don't know Igbo people are above some of these shenanigans. Go and read the news-the description of this bombers are well detailed-these are militants not "Ibos" Don't call them again.
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by Ugomba(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
thiagoneves:
won't see this clown breaking rule number 2 but very quick to ban the op. we are watching you.
are you alright? Gerrarahia

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by Macelliot(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Their aim is to instigate crises and then turn around to tell either party why the other is the problem of SS and SE. It is either how Ijaw has been the problem or How Yorubas have been using Itsekiri to cause problem. Then they will move to tell you how Ojukwu and Kanu fought against it.
Do you now see it..
Your igbophobic sense of reasoning is bad..

Atleast, the guy who quoted you is from SS, and delta state precisely...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by shakaZuIlu: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Macelliot:

Do you now see it..
Your igbophobic sense of reasoning is bad..

Atleast, the guy who quoted you is from SS, and delta state precisely...

if you notice the guy posts recently you'll notice frustration oozing on him. that's a sign of a frustrated life because he'll be seeing igbos as the major problems in his life.

a typical life of a saddist

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by MrAnalyst: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
Macelliot:

Are you this insecure?

Leave him. Some people have started this afternoon. Calling out the Igbos on the supposed bombings! Tribalists on the loose again.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by lagdmark(m): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tompolo is now the chief security officer and commander of Niger Delta region.....if any crime happens they call on him to act. Where are the police, efcc,NA, DSS..,etc
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by Jobneeded12: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
You are not from the Delta. You are a yoloba coward. Tell bullhari to stay off our Oil. Go back to your cocoa famine in your brown roof kingdom of Oshogbo

Lazy Igbo man envy of Yoruba success

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by GEJisBOKO: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
BREAKING NEWS: The Igbos are the one bombings itsekiriland

https://www.nairaland.com/2871574/why-igbos-bombing-itsekiriland
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by lagdmark(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
GEJisBOKO:
BREAKING NEWS: The Igbos are the one bombings itsekiriland

Which one be bombings again eh! Agbero
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by GEJisBOKO: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
MrAnalyst:

You've started! How do you think an Igbo man will go and bomb a pipeline. Seems some people don't know Igbo people are above some of these shenanigans. Go and read the news-the description of this bombers are well detailed-these are militants not "Ibos" Don't call them again.
Igbos are the one bombing Itsekiriland

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by MXrep: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lol, these so called niger delta are clowns. they have learnt yoruba lifestyle. I remember yoruba reaction to Falae kidnap. we share southern nigeria with mofos

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by MXrep: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Now this is a cheap escape route out of ur wahala. Have some dignity bro
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by madenigga(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
MXrep:
Lol, these so called niger delta are clowns. they have learnt yoruba lifestyle. I remember yoruba reaction to Falae kidnap. we share southern nigeria with mofos
lol
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by MXrep: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Now this is a cheap escape route out of ur wahala. Have some dignity bro. Remember how "Igbo Herdsmen" kidnapped Falae and how "Chima Okoro" bombed Abuja??
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by ccoolitempa: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:

Seriously, I suspect the iPod youths...they have been threatening to do this and now you can see how they are trying to drive a wedge between ijaw and itsekiri....the government must be careful not to look at tompolo alone but the iPod youths....this is exactly what they have been planning,,, angry
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Timbuktou:

Only you wan chop five plates. Shior. Oga, send one plate to my table abeg. angry
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected by ultron(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
End time 'bombing'
Has brought
End time comments
from
end time nairalanders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Should Come Clean About His Illness / Is Aisha Buhari, Wale Tinubu "Edible Catering"? / If You Didnt Do This, Dont Claim Street Wise. Pics!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.