Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Checkout This Hot Pix Of Mercy Aigbe Gentry After Today's Service.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Hot Pix Of Mercy Aigbe Gentry After Today's Service.... (1071 Views)

The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) / Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz / Check Out Dis Hot Pix Of Actress Regina Daniel What Do U Hav To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Hot Pix Of Mercy Aigbe Gentry After Today's Service.... by darealsola(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
it seems that this actress is the hottest among the female actress. .the actress took to her instagram page her picture after today's Sunday service...whats your say about this? for me, I think she's hot...she captioned "quick selfie after service"

Re: Checkout This Hot Pix Of Mercy Aigbe Gentry After Today's Service.... by Hazardd(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
She is beautifu no doubt...some women will be carrying a load on their head and called it hair smh
Re: Checkout This Hot Pix Of Mercy Aigbe Gentry After Today's Service.... by talktonase(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hazardd:
She is beautifu no doubt...some women will be carrying a load on their head and called it hair smh
for you now e b like say nah cement she carry abi?
Re: Checkout This Hot Pix Of Mercy Aigbe Gentry After Today's Service.... by Hazardd(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
talktonase:
for you now e b like say nah cement she carry abi?

i dunno.. Check by ur self na and see if na cement she carry
Re: Checkout This Hot Pix Of Mercy Aigbe Gentry After Today's Service.... by Afrok(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
I thought she typed "quickie after service" I had to read again twice to be sure.
Cool pic... but most of us went to church and if we decides to upload our pics, these picture celebs will know they're learners.
Re: Checkout This Hot Pix Of Mercy Aigbe Gentry After Today's Service.... by Bukaiske: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hazardd:
Wetin be your own? she complain to you?
enjoy your day sis@Mercyaigbegentry
Re: Checkout This Hot Pix Of Mercy Aigbe Gentry After Today's Service.... by ademiD(f): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
she's beautiful

(1) (Reply)

First Lady Michelle Obama Is 52 Years Old Today. / Lessons To Learn From Olajumoke The Agege Bread Seller's Story / Breaking News! The Veteran Nollywood Actor Festus Aguebor Is Dead (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.