Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp (28309 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Environmental Development And Family Health Organization / Current Jobs At Environmental Development And Family Health Organization / Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Wanted At Environmental Development... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by Hoii(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
emmy2fyn:
Hello guys can anyone tell me more about this :environmental ethics and safety Corp, their salary, working conditions etc. Please

Click to apply http://environethics.org/register-online/
Its a scam, I was involved last year.
We were made to pay N300 before a written test. We paid since it was just N300.
Few weeks later, we got a mail inviting us for a 2wk camping at Lagos Sea School, Apapa. We were asked to pay N15,000 into a bank account. I refused to pay but some did.
Later, they said the camp had been moved to Port Harcourt. As I'm taking to you now, no camp yet and no info from them again.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by Software202(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
am also interested to know about it
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Brethren any organization that asks you to pay any fee for whatever reason is a scamm!!! Huge scam. Whether Ndlea, Effc, peace corps. Safety corps, whatever corps. Run for your dear life.

The 2500 i paid to NDLEA some yes ago still hurts me.

Paid 2500 for recruitment into NDLEA.
wrote an exam at the National stadium main bowl Lagos.

Over 20,000 of us. No results came out . No notifications !! No lists!! Alhaji Giadie just consumed our money.

I think baba/ Effc should revisit that case
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by holyokoto(m): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
The Truth with the best of my knowledge. The Pay is not convincing at all. Many got recruited many left. Some months you will not even get your salary.
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by oladeledave: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by shaqhead: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
tgmservice:
Make ur business standout.
Seriosly? 200k for logo? You mean 2k right?
If it is 200k u need to pay se-un for advert o!

1 Like

Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by Baboo13(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
LordMecuzy:
Everybody opening his/her own organisation hoping Federal government will approve it.

NATFORCE
ELITES CORPS OF NIGERIA.
PEACE CORPS
EVIRONMENTAL AND ETHICS SAFETY CORPS

Oil is crumbling our government can't cope even with the current staff strength talk more of adopting more organisations.

I'm not discouraging anyone but if you spend on such organisations just know that your money has fallen into a cesspit..

Use your tongue to count your teeth.

God bless Nigeria

Lmaooooooooo

Baba as in no be small thing

Peace corps is like the closest to being a full fledged para military organization, it has passed 2nd reading in the National assembly I think

God help us

1 Like

Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by olaide721(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Well to all those that cares to listen I am a victim of this so called organisation they are scam its started back then last year when they came to ogun state with one man O war man to train us @ abeokuta we are the second batch and some have been duped b4 us to make all the story look nice they call the first batch too to join us we meet @ IWE IROYIN for test later we are selected that was after we pay 3500 we had our training for one week and a place adjacent to GTB,beside the civil defence office in abeokuta we are brain washed to the extent of looking @ the civil defence that one day we will be like them. I started noticing immediately we are ask to pay another 27,500 for our uniform when a uniform was brought only to the center for us to take picture a lot of my friend fall into this except 2 of us that refuse to pay tho I was think if the job turns to be through I will rush and pay b4 that I also notice that on daily basis we see new faces even when the training commence and exams concluded one of a friend who we stayed in is house during this training was a victim of such act when we told him about the programme he showed interest.
Going forward the training came to an end we are now waiting for the call up then presidential election came,I was contacted by TJ don't really know is full name that I and some other fellow will head the jonathan initiative movement in ijebu ode area that we are to campaign rigorously for the re-election of the president that is only when he is re-elected that the job will come easily that was the end of "ESCORP" if I can contact some friend they should still have the picture and the souvenir they bought in camp then well its left for u to believe my story but let me add this I was a sectional commandant during the training the training started far back b4 general election and we are also told that we will have national camp in lagos which never cam to light till now. then if I call Tj all what he will say is we are on it or better still blame gov. Amosun for nt granting it.
Yes I remember their is one guy among them then who is named Muhammed is gentle and nice bur after that training where I saw him was on youtube advertising I told my immediate elder brother he didn't believe until I showed him the clips.
So my brothers and sisters here RUN with ur money,don't do any federal job that require u paying anything. ESCORP was, is a SCAM

1 Like

Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by olaide721(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Baboo13:

Lmaooooooooo

Peace corps is like the closest to being a full fledged para military organization, it has passed 2nd reading in the National assembly I think

God help us
Naso them tell us that time during jonathan regime so the reading never reach another level since then?
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by franconian: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
olaide721:
Well to all those that cares to listen I am a victim of this so called organisation they are scam its started back then last year when they came to ogun state with one man O war man to train us @ abeokuta we are the second batch and some have been duped b4 us to make all the story look nice they call the first batch too to join us we meet @ IWE IROYIN for test later we are selected that was after we pay 3500 we had our training for one week and a place adjacent to GTB,beside the civil defence office in abeokuta we are brain washed to the extent of looking @ the civil defence that one day we will be like them. I started noticing immediately we are ask to pay another 27,500 for our uniform when a uniform was brought only to the center for us to take picture a lot of my friend fall into this except 2 of us that refuse to pay tho I was think if the job turns to be through I will rush and pay b4 that I also notice that on daily basis we see new faces even when the training commence and exams concluded one of a friend who we stayed in is house during this training was a victim of such act when we told him about the programme he showed interest.
Going forward the training came to an end we are now waiting for the call up then presidential election came,I was contacted by TJ don't really know is full name that I and some other fellow will head the jonathan initiative movement in ijebu ode area that we are to campaign rigorously for the re-election of the president that is only when he is re-elected that the job will come easily that was the end of "ESCORP" if I can contact some friend they should still have the picture and the souvenir they bought in camp then well its left for u to believe my story but let me add this I was a sectional commandant during the training the training started far back b4 general election and we are also told that we will have national camp in lagos which never cam to light till now. then if I call Tj all what he will say is we are on it or better still blame gov. Amosun for nt granting it.
Yes I remember their is one guy among them then who is named Muhammed is gentle and nice bur after that training where I saw him was on youtube advertising I told my immediate elder brother he didn't believe until I showed him the clips.
So my brothers and sisters here RUN with ur money,don't do any federal job that require u paying anything. ESCORP was, is a SCAM

I got the message but reading your post was a big punishment. Your writing skill is terrible.

Please arrange your post properly for the sake of others. Merci!

1 Like

Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
onyowo:
I tried to Google it but network problem....are they employing?
abole? Awoyi doma NE?
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by tdemo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
all I no say I don apply !!! but when e don involve payment cnt me out then
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by onyowo(f): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
abole? Awoyi doma NE?
Obiobino oyinem.. yes am a full blooded oyi Idoma
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
ok
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by mikkypel(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
I am an Environmental Health graduate and if you are thinking of applying for that.. It's at your own peril
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by keke87(m): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
ESCORP is a big scam. We were told it's a FG Parastatal. I paid 3500 to get the form through a friend that was also involved. We took the aptitude test @ Owerri centre. Waited for so long, no result came out. After like 8-months, few of us got message that we should report @ their command. There we learnt that we were to pay 20k for Uniform, 7k for registration, 2.5k for medical & so on. Desperation made large portion of applicants to comply. After payments, u will be eligible for a week camping program in a secondary sch. After going through these stages, ESCORP is done with you. No posting, no salary, nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by Baboo13(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
olaide721:

Naso them tell us that time during jonathan regime so the reading never reach another level since then?

Lol I no even know

Make god just make way for us for this country
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by emmy2fyn(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
I really appreciate all of you that have separate one time or the other to make ur useful contributions. Thanks one's again I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by Slingkey(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
All this yeye organizations, dey think naijas are fools, me pay 3500, if i hear.

soaking my garri and sugar jejely
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by macpetrus(m): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2016
scam?..... ;Dscam?..... I just finished my registration on their site...

If it involve money them am out.... No one can force money out of my pocket!!!!!

Let try it out..... you never can Tell...
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by Mcbenjamin(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2016
They are not charging any money to apply for their job. But the job is like a low payment job.
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by IGBOPRINCE: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
keke87:
ESCORP is a big scam. We were told it's a FG Parastatal. I paid 3500 to get the form through a friend that was also involved. We took the aptitude test @ Owerri centre. Waited for so long, no result came out. After like 8-months, few of us got message that we should report @ their command. There we learnt that we were to pay 20k for Uniform, 7k for registration, 2.5k for medical & so on. Desperation made large portion of applicants to comply. After payments, u will be eligible for a week camping program in a secondary sch. After going through these stages, ESCORP is done with you. No posting, no salary, nothing else.
I was still in nigeria when my friend as at 2014, he asked me to sent him 10k to balance up the 20k for uniform..
I doubt if federal gvt is aware of this SCAM.
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by emmy2fyn(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2016
Hunnnnn my people, been that I have paid for the program before asking this particular question about this organization, I took courage to attend the program in Lakoja. Initially I paid 5k for the registration but getting there I was made to understand that we need to pay another 1k for the form in which more than 150 people's paid but,I went to their site and download the form then print which cost me 250 naira for colored printer and everything, then I submit the form to them. So on the first day Wednesday we waited and someone begins to preach to us that we should have faith that government will take over the organization and everyone will get the job blaa blaa blaa. Then I asked the question of how the organization came into been but, we were asked to wait for people in Abuja to come and address us on that, which they later came and tell us to meet on Thursday for there is no time to continue the discussion because is already late. On getting there that following day, they addressed the issue of what the organization is, then because l know that the program is not for me this encourage me to head straight to their oga telling him that, the work is not for me. Initially they thought I can be scared away by saying that no body can get his/her money back but, I told them that if they allow me to address the issue in the general meeting then, a lot of people will collect theirs immediately,so they quickly replied me that I should wait for my money. All this while, some are busy paying while some have joined me without any campaign but, the whole issue is that really I'm happy that I got my money back together with other six guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
onyowo:
Obiobino oyinem.. yes am a full blooded oyi Idoma
where are you based?
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by onyowo(f): 12:40am On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=ojinuocheibi post=42324894]where are you based? [/q
Benue state for now
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=onyowo post=42326786][/quote]I was in otukpo till 17 the of January before leaving to Abuja. Which part of benue are you currently residing?
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by onyowo(f): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
I was in otukpo till 17 the of January before leaving to Abuja. Which part of benue are you currently residing?
Mkd
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by ojinuocheibi(m): 1:19am On Jan 27, 2016
onyowo:
Mkd
will you be my friend so that we could possibly meet one day.
Re: Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp by scampy(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2016
Baboo13:

Lmaooooooooo

God help us

Peace Corps is almost a paramilitary now. They have Pre-Public hearing this friday 29th and also camping will start in Osun state for those that collected the form also this friday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? / Nigerian Navy (direct Short Service Commission (dssc) 18 Officers) / Thank GOD, I Made It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.