Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira (2293 Views)

Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Jiji? / I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job / Gatecrashing A Job Interview: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by steve10(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Just asking if is real
Re: Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by UnknownT: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
If a hear!! They scammed me of #3000 for Shortlist+ subscription that expired last week. Not even an interview invite, which one may then blame me for failing

1 Like

Re: Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by godfirstawe: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lol

I.advised.someone not to pay.
Re: Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Just imagine asking someone looking for job to pay some amount to get a job. You should definitely know they have no job to offer.
Wicked souls taking advantage of the situation.

it is owned by Philip consultant.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Are they not the same bunch of perverts requesting that female applicants made videos of themselves masturbating before being granted interviews? Nemesis would surely catch up with them.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by ferdyferd: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
Liberace:
Are they not the same bunch of perverts requesting that female applicants made videos of themselves masturbating before being granted interviews? Nemesis would surely catch up with them.
Shortlist Nigeria were not the one's involved in that rubbish o. It was just a scam artist
Re: Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by mickeymouse(f): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Never got an invite from them,since i registered.
Re: Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by nenergy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
UnknownT:
If a hear!! They scammed me of #3000 for Shortlist+ subscription that expired last week. Not even an interview invite, which one may then blame me for failing
Update your shortlist resume, include as much skills as possible. Shortlist works like Google. People will search for Tonto Dike more than Rev. Mbaka grin . I got 2 shortlisting without paying 3k and got 6 after paying the 3k for upgrades. I didn't accept the offers coz they weren't up to my current pay.

1 Like

Re: Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by nenergy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Liberace:
That was an imposter.
Re: Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 18, 2016
nenergy:

That was an imposter.

You work with them or Something?
Even if you go for the interview, you'll not get any of the jobs.
I know at least 5 people on the portal with amazing CVS and they've not even been called.... Blablabla..... Ion believe u bruv sad angry

1 Like

Re: Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by UnknownT: 6:14am On Jan 18, 2016
nenergy:

Update your shortlist resume, include as much skills as possible. Shortlist works like Google. People will search for Tonto Dike more than Rev. Mbaka grin . I got 2 shortlisting without paying 3k and got 6 after paying the 3k for upgrades. I didn't accept the offers coz they weren't up to my current pay.
I know you!!!! The last time someone asked this question on Nairaland, I gave this reply and you also replied me too

4 Likes

Re: Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by nenergy(m): 7:19am On Jan 18, 2016
UnknownT:
I know you!!!! The last time someone asked this question on Nairaland, I gave this reply and you also replied me too
Yes o! I publicly endorse products and services that works. Its just a habit. grin I've personally introduced over 10 friends and a they've had positive experiences so far. I know I might sound like a paid promoter, but I'm just a guy who likes promoting/advocating for good brands...plus I blog too...so grin

See: www.thejobseekerscreed.com
Re: Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by nenergy(m): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2016
thisisayus:

You work with them or Something?
Even if you go for the interview, you'll not get any of the jobs.
I know at least 5 people on the portal with amazing CVS and they've not even been called.... Blablabla..... Ion believe u bruv sad angry
Hehehe. Sorry o! But it works if you know how it works. Its NOT just about how amazing your CV is, it's how trending or in demand your skills are. E.g customer care representatives, social media admin and bank tellers are in demand or "trending" right now. So employers only do searches for needed skill set, and those without these skill sets will not appear on searches.

I am working on a post to endorse a job search app called "My Job". That's what I do, blogging and talking about job search aids. See: www.thejobseekerscreed.com Success in your job search buddy.
Re: Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 18, 2016
nenergy:

Hehehe. Sorry o! But it works if you know how it works. Its NOT just about how amazing your CV is, it's how trending or in demand your skills are. E.g customer care representatives, social media admin and bank tellers are in demand or "trending" right now. So employers only do searches for needed skill set, and those without these skill sets will not appear on searches.

I am working on a post to endorse a job search app called "My Job". That's what I do, blogging and talking about job search aids. See: www.thejobseekerscreed.com Success in your job search buddy.

grin If u ain't in a way with them, I wonder why you'll go through that stress to upload ur interview invites.... grin defending them tirelessly blablabla...... Ion believe you bruv. angry

2 Likes

Re: Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by nenergy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
thisisayus:

grin If u ain't in a way with them, I wonder why you'll go through that stress to upload ur interview invites.... grin defending them tirelessly blablabla...... Ion believe you bruv. angry
Have you ever heard of brand loyalty or brand evangelist? I actually understand your worries... Job scams are an all time high. So I won't try to convince you further because your mind is made up and it will only make me look like i have something to gain. Go through all my NL post...I'm just your average Nigerian youth looking to fulfill my career plans. Goodluck!
Re: Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by Craven: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
thisisayus:

Well no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to believe anything.

Shortlist send job opportunities, but you are required to subscribe and pay a certain sum before you can gain access to the opportunities sent. And that's not fair as subscription doesn't guarantee you get the job. They aren't 'scammers', just people looking to profit from the unemployed.
Re: Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by gpsmiles: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
They are scam joor, I regret paying that money
Re: Has Any One Gotten a jobThrough Shortlist Nigeira by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
It works

I got over 5 interview invites

I only honored one tho

(1) (Reply)

THE VACANCY: For latest job Openings in Lagos......UPDATED DAILY / NAF DSSC Shortlisted Candidates For All States | See Updated List Here / Stedarol Consulting Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.