Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) (5478 Views)

Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians / Biafra: Heaven Will Fall If Buhari’s Soldiers Interrupt Our Friday Rally In Ph / Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,soldiers & Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by obiremy: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Reverend Father Ejikeme Mbaka is currently ministering.He said many things which are touching.Below are some of the things he said....

1 Buhari's administration will start bad but it will end well.According to him,everybody should start saving and invest.Many people may quit their job because their salary may not be enough for them.

2. He said people will start asking is this the government we voted for?According to him,there is no money in the country.The past administration looted Nigerian fund.He urged Nigerians to be patient that it will end well.It will be difficult for Buhari initially but he will make Nigerians happy at the end.

3. People who are trying to kill him or Buhari will not succeed.He said he saw many policemen around his premises.He did not know who sent them.When he interrogated them,they told him they were sent from Federal level because of an assassination plot report on his life they received from several sources.

4. He also spoke about our gallant soldiers who were sentenced to lifetime imprisonment for their refusal to fight Boko Haram.According to him,how will the soldiers fight the insurgents without being well equipped?Money meant to equip them was squandered by many politicians.He pleaded with President Buhari who is outside the country now to forgive the soldiers and grant them well.It is not their fault.

5. He also added that politicians who looted our funds should suffer.He urge Buhari to prosecute them.He prayed that God should please allow only corrupt people to be prosecuted.

7. He urged Nigerians to support Buhari.He prayed that God should protect him.

8. He also said something which I think is related to his purported transfer.He quoted some verses in the Bible where transfer leads to more upliftment.He gave an example with his sister who suffered several assaults in the hands of his former husband because of her inability to conceive.When another man wanted to marry her,the issue was disclosed to him.However,he insisted on marrying her because she attends Father Mbaka's adoration ministry.After several years in the marriage,there was no sign of pregnancy.She later had a fibroid operation.Some years later,she gave birth to a triplet.Glory be to God!

9.He spoke about people who said he should concentrate only on church issues.He said he can not keep quite when the masses are suffering.He asked that why is he a Father if he can't speak out for the masses.According to him,he is shepherd.A shepherd can not be happy if his sheep are not.Rev. Mbaka said people who are criticising him are the people that have collected bribe.He revealed that they may have financial and political power but his power(God's power) is more than them.

10.He decried the level of unemployment in Nigeria caused by former administration.He gave example with doctors who now struggle to get a place for housemanship.He has to employ one doctor the other time because of unemployment in Nigeria.

Bros,I don talk the ones wey I remember.I will update you guys later

NB:For people who are interested,you can go to Google play store and download his radio Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria(AMEN).You hear his live broadcasts,church service and other things there.Majority of the things are said in Igbo.I got the message from his live ministering at AMEN radio.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/father-mbaka-drops-another.html

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by theresaese(f): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmm he is very outspoken I like him.he is fearless becos he has not collected bribe from anybody that's y he's talking like that .he is the bird the Yoruba called eye mbaka lol

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by mcee1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fr Mbaka the APC priest

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
should be careful the way he talks. So that he will still be relevant

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by MansaMoussa: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Amen Sir! Amen!
Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by Chubhie: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Fr Mbaka the APC Chief priest
Fixed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Any pastor or priest like Mbaka who doesn't condemn Buhari high minded, lopsided appointments, disobedient of court orders, killing of innocent protesters etc is fake and the prophecy that come from such pastor is from not from the Holy Spirit but from the APC spirit

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by amunkita(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pastor Mbaka pastor Mbaka pastor Mbaka....

Abeg ow many times I call am

Calm down nd win souls for God.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by paramakina202: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mbaka have replaced Lie Muhammed as APC chief propagandist.As usual it won't sell in the East,the land of the rising sun.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
OP, you don smoke weed ni?

Lie Mohammed of life!

Bubu is an idiit

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by calaway: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Any pastor or priest like Mbaka who doesn't condemn Buhari high minded, lopsided appointments, disobedient of court orders, killing of innocent protesters etc is fake and the prophecy that come from such pastor is from not from the Holy Spirit but from the APC spirit
word!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by Elueme: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
I heard some of his declarations. He is my neighbour at G.R.A Enugu. I a speechless or without a comment. I admire some part ofvhim and abhor others butvi wish he could be more decorous. He is sometime emotional and that puts doubt on his speaking prophetically or relying personal feelings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by merbenko: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
End time priest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Am still wondering is father mbaka a politician?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by seunny4lif(m): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin
Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by Descartes: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by omowolewa: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fr. Mbaka, speak only when God leads oo o! Don't play to the gallary.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by okoro4: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fearless prophet.Nt abt wat the masses thing,it is all abt spiritual guidance
Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by bravolyk(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Fr Mbaka the APC priest

minister of APC spiritual affairs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by Destined2win: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
theresaese:
Hmmm he is very outspoken I like him.he is fearless becos he has not collected bribe from anybody that's y he's talking like that .he is the bird the Yoruba called eye mbaka lol
Are you a teacher?
Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by theresaese(f): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
Y u ask grin
Destined2win:

Are you a teacher?
Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by Destined2win: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
theresaese:
Y u ask grin

I guess you are a Nursery School teacher;

A for apple......it's at the background
Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by theresaese(f): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Destined2win:

I guess you are a Nursery School teacher;

A for apple......it's at the background
. Lol
Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by Destined2win: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
theresaese:
. Lol

All the same, you are a pretty lady
Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
" . He also added that politicians who looted our funds should
suffer.He urge Buhari to prosecute them.He prayed that God
should please allow only corrupt people to be prosecuted."

BUT HE FELL SHORT OF CRITICISING THE BUBU FOR THE "PERSECUTION OF DASUKIGATE" AND OTHERS WHEN UTTERLY DISREGARD COURT ORDERS.

TELL HIM TO PROSECUTE NOT TO PERSECUTE THEM.
Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by vega84(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Used to like him, b4 he became a political priest. I hope he just shut ups and face God's work #vegatalks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by Uniben4sure: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mbaka is a clown!

No apologies!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by ayomide74: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmm
Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by funkyibodude(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
The pope must hear this grin angry, but seriously it's high time this dude should shut the hell up undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by lagdmark(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Rev. I thought campaign is over, now is serious business or are you campaigning for 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mtcheewundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked!! Buhari’s To Undergo Six Months Chemotherapy Treatment In Uk? / Senate Urges FG To Consider ₦300b Fund For Emergency Roads Intervention In Niger / Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.