Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Cheaper School In Alberta (oil Region) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cheaper School In Alberta (oil Region) (1074 Views)

Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic / Nigerian Studing In University Of Alberta, Calgary And Waterloo / I Need Application Documents To University Of Alberta, Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheaper School In Alberta (oil Region) by Creamberry: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2009
Dear All,

Please i need someone to guide me step by step on how to go about MBA in Canada (ALBERTA OIL REGION), in a cheaper school cos what i've been seeing so far doesnt look encouraging, pls guys any ideas

Thanks in Advance,
Re: Cheaper School In Alberta (oil Region) by Creamberry: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2009
I was told that i can get quality advice from you guys here in nairaland but no one seems interested in wanting to talk to me at all, pls i really do need your candid advice peeps, help ur sister in need, and God will bless you all,

Thanks again,
Re: Cheaper School In Alberta (oil Region) by Delta007(m): 2:43am On Jun 23, 2009
There's already a thread about moving to Canada on this forum. All you need to do is READ!!!
Re: Cheaper School In Alberta (oil Region) by marktwain: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2009
Creamberry:

[b]I was told that i can get quality advice from you guys here in nairaland [/b]but no one seems interested in wanting to talk to me at all, pls i really do need your candid advice peeps, help ur sister in need, and God will bless you all,

Ha, someone should have warned you abt their sharp-tongue as well.
Re: Cheaper School In Alberta (oil Region) by Kx: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2009
Creamberry:

I was told that i can get quality advice from you guys here in nairaland but no one seems interested in wanting to talk to me at all,

Bros,if nobody talk to u,dat should nt stop you from getting info.
May be u shud pay some consultants to get quality info.

Gdluck
Re: Cheaper School In Alberta (oil Region) by Creamberry: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2009
@delta007 thats not nice at all, why do you act like you've never asked questions before in ur entire life, if you dont wanna help pls keep your comments to yourself, was only asking people who have KES(Knowledge Experience and Skills)[/b]who have done research on schools in [b]ALBERTA region,

@marktwain thanks for looking out for me, God bless you real good my broda,

@kx, mr olowobaba,me i no get money to pay any consultant,i've got my phones and internet and NAIRALAND which is filled with people who have KES on this matter, am saving every kobo that i can lay my hands on for my MBA,

So NAIRALAND help your sister out,

[flash=200,200]http://SOS call,[/flash]
Re: Cheaper School In Alberta (oil Region) by guoxiubin: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2009
@Creamberry,
I advice you to apologize to Delta007 and "parley" him because he has a wealth of experience in Canada runs.

1. He is in Canada
2. He probably migrated via Student Visa
3. He has more than KES
4. He has been of tremendous help to thousands of people.
5. see the thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-118823.0.html

My 2 cents o!!!
Re: Cheaper School In Alberta (oil Region) by Creamberry: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2009
Am still waiting for suggestions, plsssss anybody with any ideas,

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Study Pack For Cis Level 1 Needed / Unn Direct Entry Entrance Exam For Medical Students / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.