Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

This Pretty Lady Is Missing(pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Pretty Lady Is Missing(pictured) (2156 Views)

Man Cries Out After Falling For This Pretty Fake Customs Lady On Facebook.Photos / 16-yr Old Peter Ekene Thelma Is Missing(pictured) / This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pretty Lady Is Missing(pictured) by Mztarstrechy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
My name is Mrs Gloria Ighovojah Abeke, the picture above is my sister, her name is Mrs Rosemary Ighovojah Esombi. she was last seen on the 13th of Jan 2016.

She's married to Bar Efe Esombi, with three kids, 2boys and a girl. According to the husband they had a fight hours before her disappearance and there has been long history of abuse in her marriage. and that she drove off in her car, the case has been reported to the police.

Please anyone with vital information as to her where about should please contact me with this No 07087156214,08143295625.

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Missing(pictured) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hopefully she's safe...I think she just need a rest from family Drama and Husband wahala.... But she needs to hurry back home, her kids should be her first priority
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Missing(pictured) by Nightie(f): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmm. Na wa ooo. I hope shez fyn.
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Missing(pictured) by Rich4god(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Am having the feeling she is not really missing... Just in a place chilling her head from the abuse of her marriage... Hopefully she will be back...

But if truly she is missing, may the angels of heaven protect and bring her back.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Missing(pictured) by mentorandfriend(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
She will be found by God's grace; unhurt. Lalasticlala please your help is needed here.
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Missing(pictured) by kodyx(f): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
I pray she returns for the sake of her kids..
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Missing(pictured) by DONFASZY(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2016
she is nt missin...y reportin to police....na by force to dey continue to violent n abuse ur wife....she run leave u 4 sometime
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Missing(pictured) by j1mmy: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Please use a dictionary to look up the word "pretty" before writing nonsense here!

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Missing(pictured) by Starttell: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
j1mmy:
Please use a dictionary to look up the word "pretty" before writing nonsense here!
hey God! Pls someone is missing.. Oh
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Missing(pictured) by porshuch: 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
j1mmy:
put your pics let us see ur face
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Missing(pictured) by romunu(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lies everywhere
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Missing(pictured) by Kajaard: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
j1mmy:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

I too was seriously searching for the pretty in that picture as well cheesy
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Missing(pictured) by SALIMAN(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
that was 2016 has she been found now

(1) (Reply)

Cattle Herders Allegedly Chased Out Of A Community In South East, Nigeria / See Pictures Of The Sacrifice Offered To Coronavirus / Couple Use Their Own Son For Money Ritual, Bury Him In Standing Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.