Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why Is Gen Dambazau's Name Missing From Arm Probe List? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Gen Dambazau's Name Missing From Arm Probe List? (672 Views)

Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch / Dambazau Name Missing From List Of Officers For Further Investigation -SR / Unveiling Gen. Dambazau: The Man Standing Between Nigerians And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Gen Dambazau's Name Missing From Arm Probe List? by omolami: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
After going through the list of both serving and retired Generals and Cold to be probed by EFCC, I discovered that Lt Gen Dambazau's Abdullraman's Rtd, name was conspicuously missing and I ask why? Dambazau served as Chief of Army Staff between 2008 and 2010. The probe covet 2007 and 2015. Is it because he is APC shot now or because he is a minister?:or same nepotism?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Gen Dambazau's Name Missing From Arm Probe List? by asha80(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
omolami:
After going through the list of both serving and retired Generals and Cold to be probed by EFCC, I discovered that Lt Gen Dambazau's Abdullraman's Rtd, name was conspicuously missing and I ask why? Dambazau served as Chief of Army Staff between 2008 and 2010. The probe covet 2007 and 2015. Is it because he is APC shot now or because he is a minister?:or same nepotism?
have asked why ihejirika 's name is not there?
Re: Why Is Gen Dambazau's Name Missing From Arm Probe List? by nasjk: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Is ihejirika a minister in APC govt too.
Re: Why Is Gen Dambazau's Name Missing From Arm Probe List? by talktonase(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
Animal farm
Re: Why Is Gen Dambazau's Name Missing From Arm Probe List? by Djicemob: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
asha80:
have asked why ihejirika 's name is not there?
This is why nigeria is a third world country.I asked to probe mrA and you ask "why is mrB not probe too" at the end,non is probed cos of sentiments.
Re: Why Is Gen Dambazau's Name Missing From Arm Probe List? by asha80(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Djicemob:
This is why nigeria is a third world country.I asked to probe mrA and you ask "why is mrB not probe too" at the end,non is probed cos of sentiments.
I know the angle the poster was coming from..look at his last statement

1 Like

Re: Why Is Gen Dambazau's Name Missing From Arm Probe List? by omolami: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Yet to provide an answer plse

(1) (Reply)

Awolowo Would Have Joined APC, Says Alaafin / NDDC: Pan Yoruba Groups Back Ilaje On MD Slot / Test Confirms Osun Doctor Died Of Lassa Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.