Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Seun Unlock The Topic: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Unlock The Topic: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (1006 Views)

“nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria” – Fulani Herdsmen War / "Yoruba Is The Worst Tribe In The World" Why Was The Topic Removed / Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Unlock The Topic: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2009
Seun Unlock the topic: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority.

I am enjoying it. I have question to ask BCR.
Re: Seun Unlock The Topic: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by IKEYMAN1: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2009
are u a true slowpoke?

u are enjoyin it yea haha
Re: Seun Unlock The Topic: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2009
I support him because i have seen the pictures myself. you southern idiot that think the north would be minority going about shout for electoral reform are idiot. i prefer that man solution to the problem or else. you people know what we can do to all of you. go and ask ken wiwa in his gravel.
Re: Seun Unlock The Topic: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2009
seun. unlock now
Re: Seun Unlock The Topic: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2009
if you dont unlock. I am not coming back to this website. that is the reason i come here. I want our northerner to see what we should do. when i saw that google earth of a thing. i just know we northerner are in trouble.

And if AFC do not take quick action we would loss the polical power we have and become nobody in nigeria. Google earth as kill all the political power we had. And myself and one of my friend who is a captain in the nigeria army , he is on course really discuss it. And you know him like a typical northerner military officer, he wanted a coup to remove the everybody. until i saw this guy idea. and i know it can be done.

I have ask walahi, who would stop us, if we remove this people. nobody ke na. and if they asking for it, why not give this idiot what they want ke na.
Re: Seun Unlock The Topic: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by IKEYMAN1: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2009
gworo man u be ode

northerners when some state like benue, borno dnt quite like to been seen as one of gworo empire
Re: Seun Unlock The Topic: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2009
Ikeyman, what do you think those gun in kano were for. Do you nigeria have brain or what. It is obvious to see that either some people are planning a coup and they do not want to use military weapon not to get caught or they want to kill you southerner.

Look I know the north would do something about it. If senators and house of representative do not remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa, those northerner military boys as everyday goes by, would stage a bloodly military coup. And guess who they would kill senators, and house of rep member who refused to do the right.

Look those people who own the guns must be northerners trying to remove the north from this mess or they want to change govt. Yar Adua remove the yoruba, edo, delta and bayelsa. Northerner military may be upto something. This is what I am thinking. those gun may be for a military coup or civil war.
Re: Seun Unlock The Topic: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Bialegend(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2009
IKEYMAN!!!:

gworo man u be ode

northerners when some state like benue, borno dnt quite like to been seen as one of gworo empire
You can't even decipher that the bashali is the same person as becomerich? Can't you simply read between the lines and see similarities in his way of writing? E.g, "as" instead of "has" in his comment above have already given him out as the same yoruba person mouthing off as hausa.
Re: Seun Unlock The Topic: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by IKEYMAN1: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2009
bialegend

i tell u!! nawoo

remove yoruba with some oil

why not say remove yoruba only if he is really serious! nawoooo lagos nawooo
Re: Seun Unlock The Topic: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by platinumnk(f): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2009
tell BCR to stop posting all them maps lol

(1) (Reply)

Africans Find Education At Ukraine Universities / Mstrs International College London England Coming To Lagos 15th September 2010 / More Ways To Connect Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.