Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,107 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

How Nigerian Entertainer Embarrassed American Presidential Candidate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerian Entertainer Embarrassed American Presidential Candidate. (771 Views)

Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Entertainer Embarrassed American Presidential Candidate. by vanspatacus(m): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
The Republican candidate has been in the news a lot lately for his derogatory comments on Muslims, Nigerians and the African continent in general.

He reportedly bashed the continent in a recent speech, asking that Africans be recolonized for another century or so.

The controversial entertainer that he is, Charly Boy has written a piece addressing Trump’s comments.

The Nigerian entertainer described Trump’s statements as ‘moronic’, adding that his racist comments are unrivalled.

Read the full Charly Boy post below:

“A round of applause for the greatest Jackass of all Times. There is no denying that Donald Trump’s actions and words have brought a more entertaining landscape to American politics that is only rivalled by Naija politics at this point.

“Like him or hate him (for your pocket), this man no send una.

“Who could have guessed Trump’s longevity in American politics, with his put-outs and the notorious words that roll out of his mouth!?

“In September 2015 I did a piece on Trumpology. At the time, I waited for the Republicans to say his famous line “you are fired” for him to sooner-than-later bow out of the White House race. But what did we get? Trump ruling the polls, networks, blogs, social media and all, hyping the same garbage Donald’s been dishing out.

Trump was reported to have said in Indianapolis, U.S. that African Americans were lazy and that Africa needed re-colonisation for 100 years.

“Now tell me, with the rate of detoriation of the biggest black nation in the world, are we not beating a retreat to prehistoric times?

“Donald Trump said… ‘How do you trust even those who have run away to hide here in the United States, Hiding behind education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don’t care because even the Internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side. These are people who import everything, including matchsticks.’

“As painfully true as this is, can you blame Donald for his verbal missiles, Is this not our current situation? A country that consumes everything and produces nothing. I guess Donald is washing our dirty linen in public and we deserve it.

“When some of our deceitful leaders have destroyed education in this country, where do we turn to?

“So much shit is coming out of this guy’s mouth that I wonder what comes out of his ass. “Donald will say anything just to get a reaction, forget about the concept of decency. Try talking policies or anything intellectual count the mother f**ker out.

“My guts feeling tells me that Donald is being a Jackass/Comedian on propose. The bigger plan is yet to unfold, or is he only having a ball, engaging in masturbation?I see his verbal assault as a strategy; it smells too Naijaish. He may not really have his eyes on the White House per say, but something about making more bucks because he speaks freely what an alarming silent majority feel but won’t dare say.

“I dey look dem! Nonesense.”

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Entertainer Embarrassed American Presidential Candidate. by skup008(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
leave am
Re: How Nigerian Entertainer Embarrassed American Presidential Candidate. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
how e take concern me.
Re: How Nigerian Entertainer Embarrassed American Presidential Candidate. by ernecy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nobody should pay attention to the olodo called Trump
Re: How Nigerian Entertainer Embarrassed American Presidential Candidate. by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
But are we really importing matchsticks? If yes, then we are sitting on a long thing lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Plans By President Buhari To Arrest Former Pres.goodluck Ebele Jonathan Uncoverd / Jonathan To Blame For Current Lassa Fever Outbreak-health Minister / Graphic Photos From The Faceoff Between Military Troops And Boko Haram Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.