Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target (2008 Views)

How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers / "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by BishopJuice: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
I made this prediction early into Buhari's administration after he ordered the Airforce and military to obliterate a riverine community in Cross River in the guise of fighting militants, pirates or kidnappers ( the motive for attacking the community was constantly being changed as news of the first mission was made public).

What prompted the mission was according to the military, a band of criminals numbering about 9 who stormed a remote police armoury killing 3 officers on duty.

This is off course pure bullsh1t as there are no armouries in remote police posts. This was a false flag operation carried out to justify killing innocent Niger Deltans by the north.

Today we see them blowing up pipelines in a renewed bid to escalate tensions and make war with the Niger Delta.

They want an end to amnesty and removal of the 13% derivation for oil producing states and to halt ownership of offshore oil wells to the respective coastal states. As they are doing this they are also passing a bill to set up the NEDC which is the northern equivalent of NDDC.

Don't be fooled by this Govt. They are stupidily playing into the hands of the US which wants Nigeria's balkanization and are using the Buhari and north's blind bigotry to achieve their goal without them even knowing it.

[size=18pt]Niger-Delta should brace up for war [/size]

Amnesty Int'l's recently released document on gross human rights' abuse by the Nigerian Military indicting key officers for investigation and with Buhari's quick announcement to probe the Army hierarchy in the NE is just a calculated move to make way for US co-operation in fighting Boko Haram.

There is no doubt in mind that Boko Haram is a creation of the CIA with full backing of the north.

Obama refused to come to our assistance based on this frivolous allegation but after Jonathan conceded defeat the Obama administration almost immediately announced its intention in supporting Nigeria in its war with Boko Haram.

Buhari is a puppet.

Watch how Boko Haram will fade away into the air like ghosts. The recent bombings by Boko Haram was to trigger a response from Buhari and to accept US "help".

After Boko Haram, you can bet that the US will set up another false flag Terror group in the Niger Delta to discredit any of the other genuine movements. The Niger Delta movement will thus be classed under the same banner with the American backed Terror group who will claim assassinations, bombings and abductions.

The whole world will then for some reason forget Boko Haram and the new bad boys on the block will be in the Delta.

Groups created by the CIA claiming to be Biafran Secessionists will also claim responsibility for bombings. The ND and SE will be targeted.
https://www.nairaland.com/2357477/niger-delta-should-brace-up-war#34419859

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by madridguy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
@ OP, I think its for your best interest to research very well before come to a conclusion. Everyone knows that Boko Haram is as a result of bad governance in the North. Every elite in the North understand the fact that they caused what are they facing now with religion extremism. Their aim is to always use the ill-informed people for their foul play. You can google and watch Emir Sanusi speech regards that for your better understanding. America got no hand in Boko haram. As for the ND, Tompolo should just prepare his lawyer to safe his region from military bombardment. My observation though.

4 Likes

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
BishopJuice:
I made this prediction early into Buhari's administration after he ordered the Airforce and military to obliterate a riverine community in Cross River in the guise of fighting militants, pirates or kidnappers ( the motive for attacking the community was constantly being changed as news of the first mission was made public).

What prompted the mission was according to the military, a band of criminals numbering about 9 who stormed a remote police armoury killing 3 officers on duty.

This is off course pure bullsh1t as there are no armouries in remote police posts. This was a false flag operation carried out to justify killing innocent Niger Deltans by the north.

Today we see them blowing up pipelines in a renewed bid to escalate tensions and make war with the Niger Delta.

They want an end to amnesty and removal of the 13% derivation for oil producing states and to halt ownership of offshore oil wells to the respective coastal states. As they are doing this they are also passing a bill to set up the NEDC which is the northern equivalent of NDDC.

Don't be fooled by this Govt. They are stupidily playing into the hands of the US which wants Nigeria's balkanization and are using the Buhari and north's blind bigotry to achieve their goal without them even knowing it.

buhary is a terrorist - Elrufai

6 Likes

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by BishopJuice: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
The Shiite massacre was a well orchestrated script. They provoked the Shiites to stage a protest and from there lied to us that the COAS life was threatened.

The real aim of this was to make the Shiites look bad in order to blame Iran and then take a position behind Saudi Arabia.

Their propaganda failed woefully as nobody believed that the COAS life was ever in danger and also the follow up operation wa nothing short of a massacre.

Today they have found their excuse wit Tompolo and will get their jihad on the move. The army has created a separate division for the SS just a few days back an it isn't for securing the peace but waging a war on hapless citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by EasternPride: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
I know Nnamdi Kanu said it too, that he was testing waters with Cross River bombing, after which he will start dealing with Militants one after another and declare the ND zone war theatre, some people said we were spreading propaganda.

E don begin. I still believe Buhari knows those that bombed the pipelines.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Brace up for war?

You better don't dare!

You guys shld stop this narcissistic personality disorder!

5 Likes

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by BishopJuice: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Tompolo is innocent. The Igbos are responsible for the bombing

The north is behind these attacks and not the ibos.

This is not 1966 and the ibos are much richer and numerous now and also the coward hausa Fulani will not have their once gullible slaves in the middle belt to wage another civil war on their behalf.

That is why they are so scared of Biafra. If the ibos get a consensus on Biafra today, there is nothing the north can do. They want to destroy the ND and pacify it so as to not align with any biafran seccesionist agenda.

This my friend is why they want a war in the SS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by BishopJuice: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Brace up for war?

You better don't dare!

You guys shld stop this narcissistic personality disorder!

When men are talking you dare speak?

You yoruba eunuch

2 Likes

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by madridguy(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Do you watch the clip at all ?

BishopJuice:
The Shiite massacre was a well orchestrated script. They provoked the Shiites to stage a protest and from there lied to us that the COAS life was threatened.

The real aim of this was to make the Shiites look bad in order to blame Iran and then take a position behind Saudi Arabia.

Their propaganda failed woefully as nobody believed that the COAS life was ever in danger and also the follow up operation wa nothing short of a massacre.

Today they have found their excuse wit Tompolo and will get their jihad on the move. The army has created a separate division for the SS just a few days back an it isn't for securing the peace but waging a war on hapless citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
BishopJuice:

When men a taking you dare speak?

You yoruba eunuch
dude, u think I belong to that primitive clan of urs?

6 Likes

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by madridguy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Are you from South-South or South-East ?

BishopJuice:

This is not 1966 and the ibos are much richer and numerous now and also the coward hausa Fulani will not have their once gullible slaves in the middle belt to wage another civil war on their behalf.

That is why they are so scared of Biafra. If the ibos get a consensus on Biafra today, there is nothing the north can do. They want to destroy the ND and pacify it so as to not align with any biafran seccesionist agenda.

1 Like

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
BishopJuice:

The Igbos are responsible for the bombing. Uche Mefor, the Deputy Director of IPOB, in this afternnons Radio Biafra broadcast, claimed responsibility for the bombing. He also said that if, in his own words, ''Tyrant Buhari does not release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu tomorrow, the Igbos will carry out more bomb attacks''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by Keystonn: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nice analysis.....

The Yorubas that are instigating the north against nigerdelta will not be spared in the long run

5 Likes

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by Keystonn: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
The Igbos are responsible for the bombing. Uche Mefor, the Deputy Director of IPOB, in this afternnons Radio Biafra broadcast, claimed responsibility for the bombing. He also said that if, in his own words, ''Tyrant Buhari does not release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu tomorrow, the Igbos will carry out more bomb attacks''
where is ur source oh ye omo ale

3 Likes

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by BishopJuice: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Keystonn:
Nice analysis.....

The Yorubas that are instigating the north against nigerdelta will not be spared in the long run

I have warned them that the war they wish for us in the better south (ND and SE) will be their portion.

1 Like

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by coolzeal(m): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Tompolo is innocent. The Igbos are responsible for the bombing
Course 101... IGBOPHOBIA. It's define as the inability of most Nigerians to compete base on merit and tag Igbo's success as domination.

Assignment NL.. How can we compete and become successful like the great Igbo's with little or no Federal government assistance?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by BishopJuice: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
At the end of the day, the US will deny them and then make a case for independence for both the Niger Delta and Biafra Republics.

The US will lead a peacekeeping force into the Delta and from there accuse the APC govt and Nigerian Army on war crimes. Buhari and his apc will end up like Morsi and Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt just like Sadaam and his Bath party became overnight suddenly evil.

All this is because the US wants to secure the oil wells in the Bight of Biafra away from China by setting up AFRICOM base.

But the stupid olodo in Aso Rock is so blinded by hatred and bigotry not to know he is being used to further Nigeria's final balkanization.

3 Likes

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by obailala(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
BishopJuice:

You must be one of the unfortunate victims of Mazi Kanu's many heresies. Quite pathetic!
Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by EasternPride: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
obailala:
You must be one of the unfortunate victims of Mazi Kanu's many heresies. Quite pathetic!

Oh, u are blinded by APC love you didn't know it happened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by obailala(m): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
EasternPride:

Oh, u are blinded by APC love you didn't know it happened?
Biko kindly give us the name of the community that was annihilated in Cross Rivers and also kindly explain to me why no media house carried the report of an obliterated community?... Why did it have to be only Mazi Kanu broadcasting to Igbos how Buhari was murdering Biafrans in Calabar?..

Even till date, the people of this community which Mazi Kanu claimed lost countless women and children following a Napalm fire bombing (fake pictures were even released then by radio biafra), the people of this community never came out to complain, rather they commended the security forces for saving them from the menace of sea pirates who kept robbing and raping market women.

When you want to wage a media or propaganda war, at least apply a bit of common sense so that more enlightened people can believe and key into your campaign; this was the advice I gave at the time when Mazi Kanu shelled out those senseless lies to hoodwink more followers. Obviously I underestimated the gullibility of people like yourself who swallowed the story hook, line and sinker till date. The only reason why Kanu could actually succeed in getting multitude of followers even with some of his blatant kindergarten lies was because a lot of Igbos were still very emotionally angry at GEJ's defeat. I'm surprised there are still people who still fall for some of those bed-time stories.
Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by DaBullIT(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
So now you are afraid of the war that you called for?

How many goats were defending Tompolo

How many were worshipping that fat Goat

A few days ago people were threatening that Tompolo will deal with FG and bomb pipelines and it happened, now Tompolo is trying to negotiate a surrender

I do not wish harm on any innocent person in any part of the country but those who think they are above the law should be raided and jailed if they resist let them kaput
Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by stanech: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
madridguy:
@ OP, I think its for your best interest to research very well before come to a conclusion. Everyone knows that Boko Haram is as a result of bad governance in the North. Every elite in the North understand the fact that they caused what are they facing now with religion extremism. Their aim is to always use the ill-informed people for their foul play. You can google and watch Emir Sanusi speech regards that for your better understanding. America got no hand in Boko haram. As for the ND, Tompolo should just prepare his lawyer to safe his region from military bombardment. My observation though.

the weapons used by bokoharam are weapons from the us expecially leftovers from libya.
I suspect france has a hand in this also

1 Like

Re: Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target by duro4chang(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
They will soon regret their action.Why is Tompolo disassociating himself from their bombings.?Time will tell.

(1) (Reply)

New Militant Group “NDA” Blows Up Forcados Major Trunk Pipeline, Lists Demands / Updated. Ethnic Bloody Conflict Ongoing At Ketu, Mile 12 - Punch Newspaper / Edo People Insult An APC Agent/campaigner Calling For Support On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.