Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

PDP Bigwigs That Are Not Afraid Of Buhari: A Rejoinder - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Bigwigs That Are Not Afraid Of Buhari: A Rejoinder (2575 Views)

Most Political Bigwigs Will Go To Jail Before 2019 — Ojo / PDP Crisis: Party Bigwigs Consider Engaging EFCC Against NWC Members / PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Bigwigs That Are Not Afraid Of Buhari: A Rejoinder by ogasnow: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2016
asadike:
Lol. I heard dasuki was forking Buhari's wife during abacha's regime when Buhari was in prison. He go yansh am today, send am d pant tomorrow. If na true, Buhari no go ever forgive Dasuki m. infact, i for see more allegation, lol.

Really? I HEARD different o.

Buhari with him plenty children? Na PEJ I HEAR SAY them yansh well well o. Wike, FFK (we HEAR SAY this one like to dey yansh Igbo baes) and Dasuki too. We HEAR SAY Oga GEJ useless for every every. Useless as man, useless as president.

Obo Lagido!
Re: PDP Bigwigs That Are Not Afraid Of Buhari: A Rejoinder by omenka(m): 7:16am On Jan 18, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I won't insult you
I understand you were banned recently for an "anti biafran" comment. Don't attract bans to yourself any further, once one insults you, quote the comment and copy. Mynd44.

Don't fall for their tricks of pushing you to break the Rules so you may be banned and thereby effectively silencing you.
Re: PDP Bigwigs That Are Not Afraid Of Buhari: A Rejoinder by asadike(f): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2016
Yhinkss:
IPoB first lady. Are you not the LovePeddler slut Kanu was forking in the hotel when he was caught. From what I hear she was an underage and I can see as well your statement sound senseless and immature

lol. Na so e pain u reach? Better to be kanu's slut one million times than to abandon my husband in prison and allow a junior officer yansh me. ndi ara
Re: PDP Bigwigs That Are Not Afraid Of Buhari: A Rejoinder by abduljabbar4(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
omenka:
I understand you were banned recently for an "anti biafran" comment. Don't attract bans to yourself any further, once one insults you, quote the comment and copy. Mynd44.

Don't fall for their tricks of pushing you to break the Rules so you may be banned and thereby effectively silencing you.

Noted. Thank you sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution - Wall Street Journal / 2019: Tinubu Will Lose Lagos -gov Amosun / As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.