Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT (1420 Views)

We Are Witnessing The Greatest Resistance Against Tyranny In Nigerian History / When Wike said we will resist the tyrant,this is what he meant.(Photo) / Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by chesterlee(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
N.B: Just got this...so I decided to share it.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
YOU ARE BY THIS NOTICE INFORMED THAT THE GOVERNMENT OF #TYRANTBUHARI HAS INSTRUCTED THE DAURA SECRET SERVICE (DSS) AS PART OF ITS STRATEGY TO GAG AND STIFLE OPPOSITION VOICES ON SOCIAL MEDIA, TO EMBARK ON THE ARREST AND PROSECUTION OF THE FOLLOWING PERSONS:
1. Malik Shabbazz Abdulmalik
2. Portia Emilia Anthony
3. Aziza Uko
4. Mr. Deji Adeyanju
5. Best Ogbowu Jnr(Esq.)aka Best Bonn
6. Justin Kingland
7. Sola Kuti
8. Emeka Okoroji
9. Euphemia Udanoh,
10. Israel Ogunseye
11. Oke Umurhohwo
12.Emmanuel Udoh
13.Lere Olayinka
FURTHERMORE, LOCAL TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS HAVE BEEN PLACED ON THESE INDIVIDUALS THROUGHOUT THE NATIONS AIRPORTS.
THESE PERSONS HAVE BEEN MARKED FOR ARREST AND DETENTION SINCE SUBTLE INTIMIDATION AND BLACKMAIL YIELDED NO RESULTS.
PLEASE SHARE AND TWEET WITH THE ALREADY TRENDING HASHTAG #TYRANTBUHARI.
BE SILENT, AND YOU MIGHT BE NEXT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by ify84(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Painfully, misguided youths will come here and still be shouting... FireOnBuhari...

9 Likes

Re: Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by Pidggin(f): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dictator at work! If it wasn't for Social Media the 2016 budget would have been changed secretly without anyone knowing.

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by biafransoul: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Somebody should please sing the praises of the Emperor #Tyrantbuhari

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by DaBullIT(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
I wonder

Is Kanu being detained illegally?

You be the judge

From what I know so far DSS has not arrested anyone who has been innocent so far

Hash tag all you want if they are marked for arrest they will be arrested

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by shachris02: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
[size=18pt]Fire on Buhari. [/size]

[size=18pt]Haters go and kiss the rat with 9 breasts.[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by Chubhie: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Buhari's problem is psychosis albeit at its early stage. He should either resign and seek medical attention or allow same to be his antithesis.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by egift(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
All I see here is Corruption fighting back.

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pharoah, sorry Buhari Let my people GO.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
I will begin visiting nairaland via proxy o...make tyrant bubu no go hold me o

1 Like

Re: Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by dammytosh: 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Some jobless m0r0ns just decide to compile list of hungry bloggers and claim they are u der watch.

The sad news is that nobody knows them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by Yhinkss(m): 2:05am On Jan 18, 2016
See all them IPOB members? The people arrested, was corruption case not substantiated against them? All the brain of a wailer is they are after us without wanting to realise the crime such individual committed
Have those arrested not confessed of accepting money
Wailing is not good for your health
See infestation on news from the biafra news stand without any genuine source

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by Vicadonis(m): 3:22am On Jan 18, 2016
I don't know if I should believe this or not
Re: Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by egift(m): 4:33am On Jan 18, 2016
APCcrimesHHD:
I will begin visiting nairaland via proxy o...make tyrant bubu no go hold me o

Stop making noise. Did the Jews pack their load and relocate to Jerusalem OR did they demand the division of Egypt? If you are tired of Nigeria, you can relocate to Gabon, Zambia or all the way to Australia.

All yam eaters will be arrested and made vomit all the yams. You can keep wailing.
Re: Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2016
egift:

Stop making noise. Did the Jews pack their load and relocate to Jerusalem OR did they demand the division of Egypt? If you are tired of Nigeria, you can relocate to Gabon, Zambia or all the way to Australia.

All yam eaters will be arrested and made vomit all the yams. You can keep wailing.

I am a SSner...And whr is Nigeria's land? Whr does it start and stop?

1 Like

Re: Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by egift(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2016
APCcrimesHHD:
I am a SSner...And whr is Nigeria's land? Whr does it start and stop?

Answer the simple question and stop making useless rants. We are not even sure you own a single plot of land to your name. grin grin grin grin
Re: Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2016
egift:

Answer the simple question and stop making useless rants. We are not even sure you own a single plot of land to your name. grin grin grin grin

I no sure say u get sense at all...mofo!
Re: Just In: Tyranny In Full Display By The #TYRANT by MabraO: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2016
egift:

KO.. Finish himgrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Boss Ibe Kachikwu Meets State Governors Ova Ongoing Reforms In Oil(pics / When Will Our Senators Be Like Manny Pacquioa??? / Probably APC Was Chanting 'CHAINS' And We Heard 'CHANGE' — Ben Murray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.