Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos (47020 Views)

11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos / Man Rescued While Trying To Commit Suicide In Jigawa State (photos) / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by vivianblog3(f): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
From the Narrator who said the following.

"Happening at Mokola Oja along uncle Joe to vetinary road. According to eyewitness, the man wants to commit suicide and giving him hundreds of viewer. I wonder when a person want to commit SUICIDE here in Nigeria, especially in ibadan and many people climb along with him and rescue him. Change is real in Nigeria. Lolzzzzzz"

See photos below.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/man-who-wants-to-commit-suicide-in-ibadan-nigeria-today-photos
Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by vivianblog3(f): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
More @ lalasticlala

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by DaBullIT(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Those are several men

Not a man grin

What if he pushes one of them?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by wasiudvd(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Not sure he really want to commit suicide. He could have jump before the rescue.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by xpac01(m): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Someone will come now to blame it on innocent bubu...

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by SegunAdewole: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Na him go vote chanji. Now see him life.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by Decibel: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
That's what Buhari has caused. Inflicting hardship on his subjects. Smh

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by krysTein(m): 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
Next news headline.
Man commits suicide and runs away

17 Likes

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by Pidggin(f): 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
The consequence of CHANGE!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by IVORY2009(m): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Na wa oooh' country hard oooh, na real wa.... for wire road shocked cry
You will be surprise that no job, he is owning gbase, children's school fee, house rent, no money, land lord is coming etc

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by hungryboy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Decibel:
That's what Buhari has caused. Inflicting hardship on his subjects. Smh
oga leave dat play oh,
Give honour to whom honour is due,
that's what hunger has caused not Buhari,

Am talking from experience oh,
I almost took that route one day were hunger almost kill me,
But on the road to the place where i wanted to commit the suicide,

I picked a wallet containing 2k,
Na so i take reverse come enter the nearest Mama Put chop with 500naira pocket 1500naira,
I still dey thank that guy were troway that wallet till now,
If not for him, my gone too soon posters for dey road now

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by adren(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
dem for allow am kill himself na.. the world would be one short of a big fool who knows not what tommorow holds..
but hunger bad ooo.. na GEJ cause all these iss now..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by mightyokwy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
The nigga is a coward, he is afraid of death. Why come out to show people that he want to comit suicide. Rubbish. Another story jare

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by donholy28(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nigerians always disturbing people... so person no fit die in peace again...make dem leave am make he die na

15 Likes

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Maybe God's calling him home soon
Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by ShakurM(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Humanity smiley
Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by Trailblazer1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin
Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
But sincerely,if he wants to commit suicide there is a way he can lock himself and poison himself without anybody knowing,I don't understand why they always want to commit suicide in the public.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by Trailblazer1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
xpac01:
Someone will come now to blame it on innocent bubu...

It has always been GEJ cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or have you changed undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by waledeji(m): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dis vivian grammar no be here

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by Keystonn: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
When u say Ibadan u mean this ?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by Trailblazer1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
johnnycrew:
But sincerely,if he wants to commit suicide there is a way he can lock himself and poison himself without anybody knowing,I don't understand why they always want to commit suicide in the public.

Good idea, why not try it too undecided undecided

A man who was depressed, frustrated and broken, wants to show the world how life has treated him. Instead you to show empathy you want him to still die in obscurity undecided
If he doesn't make the news alive while don't you allow him to be a celebrity in death, if that will satisfy him undecided

People like you are the main reasons for suicide in our society undecided

12 Likes

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Good idea, why not try it too undecided undecided

A man who was depressed, frustrated and broken, wants to show the world how life has treated him. Instead you to show empathy you want him to still die in obscurity undecided
If he doesn't make the news alive while don't you allow him to be a celebrity in death, if that will satisfy him undecided

People like you are the main reasons for suicide in our society undecided
I don't have a reason to commit suicide and I will never have,with d way u talk I see u are depressed too so u can try dat idea i gave.btw who has life ever treated fairly,so if he ever has dat reason to commit suicide he should do it peacefully and not disrupt the peace of the society.

12 Likes

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by IVORY2009(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
adren:
dem for allow am kill himself na..
the world would be one short of a big fool who knows not what tommorow holds..

but hunger bad ooo..
na GEJ cause all these iss now..

Our people dey talk say, na who nor go, na him nor know, and also na pinkin wen dey carry 4 back na him dey take left finger point to him papa house....
Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by Evergreen4(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
The man doesn't want to really commit suicide, if he was serious, he would have gone to a secluded place and do thing 'jejely'
Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by Ola17: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
DaBullIT:
Those are several men

Not a man grin

What if he pushes one of them?

cheesy
Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Keystonn:
When u say Ibadan u mean this ?
ibadan is bigger than three states in the south east put together...so I dont knw this part u r talking abt omo igbo (bush boy )

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by NakedEve: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
@ Op that cannot be a Yoruba state.
It is just too fine.
I thot it is said it is filled with Brown Roofs? cheesy
Am seeing nice buildings.
Re: Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
NakedEve:
@ Op that cannot be a Yoruba state.
It is just too fine.
I that it was said it is filled with Brown Roofs? cheesy
Am seeing nice buildings.
Don't mind them o, of recent I went to d south east..the places I saw are worst than a village. All d pictures these igbo youths posted on nairaland are lies and fake like Aba made products

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Online Romance Scams In Cambodia / Man Slaps A Dead Man In His Coffin (Video) / UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.