Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Reasons Why You Should Thanks Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Should Thanks Muslims (772 Views)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) / Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Thanks Muslims by yazach: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
To those of you who hate Muslims, I hope you will change your your attitude after watching this

https://www.facebook.com/TheDeenShowTV/videos/10153062682536104/?theater

If after watching the video and you still hate Muslims, you need a deliverance
Re: Reasons Why You Should Thanks Muslims by true2god: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
Is Islam a religion, a culture or a race?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Thanks Muslims by yazach: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
true2god:
Is Islam a religion, a culture or a race?

hope you still have data
Re: Reasons Why You Should Thanks Muslims by true2god: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
yazach:

hope you still have data
Is Islam a religion, a culture or a race? Thats a simple question.

I am not a poor man that cannot afford to get enough data that can last for at least 3months. I am shocked that you asked this question like a kindergatten kid.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Thanks Muslims by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
No body hates muslims instead muslims choose to hate human race. You hate people who are not doing your religion. Just like Quran chapter 9 all the verses in that chapter is basically at non Muslim. And if I should recall 5:51 state it emphatically the hatred you have against Christians and Jew's .

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Thanks Muslims by femifemo123: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
modafukas
Re: Reasons Why You Should Thanks Muslims by yazach: 9:20am On Jan 18, 2016
true2god:
[s]Is Islam a religion, a culture or a race? Thats a simple question.
[/s]
I am not a poor man that cannot afford to get enough data that can last for at least 3months. [s]I am shocked that you asked this question like a kindergatten kid.[/s]

I hope you can type this: www.google.com. it will help you
Re: Reasons Why You Should Thanks Muslims by yazach: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2016
[s]
2kaybiel:
No body hates muslims instead muslims choose to hate human race. You hate people who are not doing your religion. Just like Quran chapter 9 all the verses in that chapter is basically at non Muslim. And if I should recall 5:51 state it emphatically the hatred you have against Christians and Jew's .
[/s]

If you don't know about Islam, please keep mute or ask about it. peace
Re: Reasons Why You Should Thanks Muslims by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2016
yes! o i really thank Allaah for his muslims turning the world upside down via:
1. populating and impoverishing the Northern Nigeria
2. the hate of fellow human being created by God, killing them as commanded by the "prophet'
3. for ISIL, Boko Haram, Taliban, hezbollah, Sunni/shiites, al qaeda,
Re: Reasons Why You Should Thanks Muslims by yazach: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2016
[s]
ZKOSOSO:
2. the hate of fellow human being created by God, killing them as commanded by the "prophet'

[/s]
Re: Reasons Why You Should Thanks Muslims by jcross19: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
yazach:
[s][/s]
cancelling peoples' comment show you are not ready for answer and this show fanatics you are!!!!!!!.mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Thanks Muslims by analice107: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

Yes, Ooo, let's all thank Allah for all the bombs and blood shed. The sex slaves and the camel piss.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Thanks Muslims by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
Meh, I have seen some articulate muslims who are quite logical when defending their religion

But they are rarer than blue moons.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Thanks Muslims by yazach: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
[s]
jcross19:
cancelling peoples' comment show you are not ready for answer and this show fanatics you are!!!!!!!.mtcheeeeeew.
[/s]

undecided undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Thanks Muslims by jcross19: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
yazach:
[s][/s]
undecided undecided
"k"

(1) (Reply)

Anti-preaching Bill: El-rufai Will Die - Apostle Johnson Suleman / These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention the Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/11/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.