Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) (59758 Views)

Phyno Visits Davido's Home In Atlanta USA - (pics/vid) / I Wasn’t Bounced From Imade’s Birthday - Sophia Momodu / Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Qualer: 6:15am On Jan 18, 2016
decode55:

Thirsty _ass _nigga undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Mcbussy(m): 6:20am On Jan 18, 2016
Juxtified:
Who's Davido?

Like d club cares to know d meaning of "Davido" grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by ZUBY77(m): 7:17am On Jan 18, 2016
The Idiots apparently think the world cares about davido.

He is lucky the US government didn't stamp no entry in his passport for kidnapping a 5 month baby and attempting to smuggle her without the consent of her mother.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by bqlekan(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2016
like he was the first to be bounced from a club... mtceeew.. people get bounced everyday..

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 7:42am On Jan 18, 2016
bqlekan:
like he was the first to be bounced from a club... mtceeew.. people get bounced everyday..
I wonder ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by cao(f): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2016
I don't know which is sadder. This whole situation or me actually reading about the situation?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by deekaybeatz(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2016
Lmao... Obo stops here in naija. Wetin oyibo won do with obo.
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Elxandre(m): 7:48am On Jan 18, 2016
cao:
I don't know which is sadder. This whole situation or me actually reading about the situation?
You're not serious.lmao cheesy

No big deal!
Dej loaf would also get bounced in a Naija club, cos he probably never saw her.

The useless youths of nowadays though....
They sit on twitter and engage in e-wars 24/7 on jejune issues.
Saddening sad
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by tottinova: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2016
finalboss:
jobless piple

What angry
You call them jobless

Can't you see its their work they are doing

Mumu pple, fools
Later if davido throws money on the floor they will start picking it like the israelites picked manna.

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by onatisi(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2016
austinvsb1:
Id.iots that have never stepped out of the shores of Nigeria commenting above and snaring Davido.. One mumu even said 'here in the states..." which state? Abia??

Americans underrates your own and you join in to want to underrate him as well! That's called f*ucking slavery retards!! You are mentally shortchanged to believe that despite being an A-list celebrated star in a continent of more than 1billion black people,Davido is way below his fellow American artists because he plys his trade in Africa! How badly has the black psych been damaged!!

His music might not be the best but Davido is a star, a music icon, a game changer in the music scene in Africa! This act by a st.upid club to treat him like he is a nobody is highly condemnable!

Hypocrisy/slave mentality is when you jump/vibe and celebrate songs like 'b*tch better have my money' and come around to say Lil Kesh sings rubbish!

Start thinking!
Ironically it is you that needs a brain change in order to enable to start thinking properly.
Number 1,davido is just a Nigerian music star not even an icon you need to go back to your dictionary and find out the meaning of icons. He is just a star of the moment whose music isn't evergreen. It is very funny that your brains was very quick to insult ppl but abysmally slow in asking probing questions like "what did your so called music icon star davido did to warrant such treatment"? So if he was disturbing the responsible ppl in the club that night he should be allowed to continue just because he is a Nigerian music artiste(note I didn't even say star)? If other responsible Nigerian singers like 2face,psquare,dare and many others can behave and comport themselves in a respectful manner why cant ur so called icon do the same? Your davido can be a star in Nigeria,have policemen carrying his bags and shoes or even give them dirty slaps all because he is a rich kid ,outside Nigeria and outside Africa he is nothing. So u can place his picture in your bedroom and pray to him every morning. Nigerians are intelligent ppl and well respected all over ,and the sending out of a Nigerian spoiled brat from a nightclub in the usa will not change that,because he wasn't the only Nigerian there .

19 Likes

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2016
decode55:

Thirsty _ass _nigga undecided
Nah he's more hungry for some ho cake
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by gohzieh(m): 7:56am On Jan 18, 2016
Emeraldcute:
lolz he deserved it
How did he deserve it? Abi you just want to write comment

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 18, 2016
The funny thing is a celeb won't drop a shizcoin for these flocking fans with their virtual support. He don't need that shiit.
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by xreal: 7:58am On Jan 18, 2016
What time does Davido got to compose a song?

song writers sellers are making real money in our generation.
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by ROCKJ1(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2016
We should learn to support our own

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Diamonddris(m): 8:03am On Jan 18, 2016
Upon say him sing song with meek mill dem no still sabi am.....

Buhari taking away our fame since 29 may 2015....
Davido blame GEJ

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2016
omarithmetics:
They don't know who a davido is or what a davido is. Davido you are not a celebrity in ATL

He's actually a nobody here.

Over here we don't care much who you think you are. Play by the rule of the house or go party somewhere else. Easy Peasy.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by chinkelly(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2016
Emeraldcute:
lolz he deserved it

Who is this? This kinda remark is why I beat babe's like u!
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by femi4: 8:12am On Jan 18, 2016
tpiar:
who is this gbemisola person?
Davido's PR
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by bluice2(m): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2016
Club got rules, maybe he kept faulting them thinking what is obtainable in naija is same as the States. Or maybe he might have been asked for an ID to be sure he is the right age for alcohol consumption and he flipped grin

Anyways shit happens. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by STILESGANG: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2016
Is davido god that he can't be bounced in a club?He should move on, his jobless fans on instagram should also do the same.

Davido is a celebrity in africa,outside africa no one gives 2fuck's who davido is.So he should stop expecting special treatment
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by coolzeal(m): 8:15am On Jan 18, 2016
LastMumu:
Tpia my babee, af missed you like penarity kick. Anytime I see your monica i can't helps myself but love you the more. my body keep doing tininini tananana for your body. kiss
How do you know she is a lady? She could be a man lol..
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Miami11: 8:17am On Jan 18, 2016
STILESGANG:
Is davido god that he can't be bounced in a club?He should move on, his jobless fans on instagram should also do the same.

Davido is a celebrity in africa,outside africa no one gives 2fuck's who davido is.So he should stop expecting special treatment

He is a celebrity in Nigeria not representing Africa here in Togo we don't know him,

1 Like

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 18, 2016
LastMumu:
Tpia my babee, af missed you like penarity kick. Anytime I see your monica i can't helps myself but love you the more. my body keep doing tininini tananana for your body. kiss
Hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by STILESGANG: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2016
Miami11:

He is a celebrity in Nigeria not representing Africa here in Togo we don't know him,
LoL
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by kindredspirit(m): 8:20am On Jan 18, 2016
tayoxx:
Donatelo abi na raph or na leonardo...na which one davido b self

More like Michelangelo, when you think of it.
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Tmaritas76(m): 8:20am On Jan 18, 2016
Can't this small boy go home and wash plate for his mother,so nairaland has become children's corner that we waste our time discussing about a kid.
Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by chinkelly(m): 8:20am On Jan 18, 2016
austinvsb1:
Id.iots that have never stepped out of the shores of Nigeria commenting above and snaring Davido.. One mumu even said 'here in the states..." which state? Abia??

Americans underrates your own and you join in to want to underrate him as well! That's called f*ucking slavery retards!! You are mentally shortchanged to believe that despite being an A-list celebrated star in a continent of more than 1billion black people,Davido is way below his fellow American artists because he plys his trade in Africa! How badly has the black psych been damaged!!

His music might not be the best but Davido is a star, a music icon, a game changer in the music scene in Africa! This act by a st.upid club to treat him like he is a nobody is highly condemnable!

Hypocrisy/slave mentality is when you jump/vibe and celebrate songs like 'b*tch better have my money' and come around to say Lil Kesh sings rubbish!

Start thinking!

Best comment so far.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Boeing777pilot: 8:20am On Jan 18, 2016
chinkelly:

Who is this? This kinda remark is why I beat babe's like u!

Wife beater alert!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) by Boeing777pilot: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2016
Why was he bounced?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin / Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.