Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son (35966 Views)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) / Stephanie Linus' Son Poses With Her AMVCA Award (Photo) / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Awww.. When will I have my own baby? angry
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by Tex42(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
If na some pipo them go dey hind the pikin identity like say the pikin na convict.
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by naijafella(m): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dis pickin wowo ohh
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by Cyjetty: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Why do these Nigerian celebrities love posing with their babies as if they are objects or props?
Stephanie Okereke did not let us hear word when she was pregnant, posing everywhere with bele and heavily editing her pictures, but one NTA appearance showed her up with the pimples, puffy face and heavy weight gain which she went the extra mile to conceal by photoshopping her pictures,
Now we should get ready for another TIWA SAVAGE. Saga of a trail of pictures from Stephanie with caption
1. Teaching my wonderful baby to read2. Taking my handsome baby for a stroll
. 3. Shopping for my fashionable baby, blah blah blah

Mama Stephanie please spare us abeg.

In case you had all this in mind, please cease fire. Respect your child and your family, though your husband seems to be an attention seeking climber.
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Choi, see pikin oo. E be like say make I born my own now now.
That baby is so cute and black. Black is beautiful oo.
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by aishmuhd(f): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
so cute, so natural. #blackisbeautiful#
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by Ibyno(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by GodblessNig247(m): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
SexyAma:
Awwww Now I feel like getting married cry cute family adorable son kiss

Now I feel like getting married too. What do we do?
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by GodblessNig247(m): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
NobleAngell:
Boy oh boy! This baby is cute AF, and very hairy too.

Yea. u look good
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Awwwwww.soo cute
He looks Like the mother kiss
Exactly. Looks so much like his mother

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Came:
He is replica of the father.
Father ke? The cutie looks so much like his mum
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
So cute
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by Nienie(f): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
I want a cute baby too in future..Amen..and she didn't do shakara before showing us her very adorable baby o
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by Bluezy13(m): 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Cute for now... advance maturity will tell
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by clovislouis(m): 12:49am On Jan 18, 2016
Speechless3:
awwww everybody likes chocolate kiss
speak for urself
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by clovislouis(m): 12:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:
get a guy and and be a baby mama.
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by clovislouis(m): 12:53am On Jan 18, 2016
Jaymima:
cuteness overload. Na so I cute with plenty hairs when I small
u dont look it
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by NobleAngell(f): 1:32am On Jan 18, 2016
GodblessNig247:

Yea. u look good
Thank you.
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by guttentag(m): 1:44am On Jan 18, 2016
photoshop baby
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by Godmother(f): 6:10am On Jan 18, 2016
The pics are really beautiful; makes you wanna have a child too. May God bless him and keep him strong.
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 18, 2016
clovislouis:
speak for urself

I know you do too.
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 18, 2016
clovislouis:
get a guy and and be a baby mama.

No, thanks.
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by haywhy911(m): 7:03am On Jan 18, 2016
The baby looks like ME!
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by TheCongo2: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2016
Oyind17:
Cute baby

Very cute indeed ... we need to talk wink
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by cutekhalifa(m): 9:11am On Jan 18, 2016
Why handsome's and beauties give birth to ugly's nowadays.... ?

Be like say some sperm's are Contaminate....
Our biology teacher no teach us dis one... Though I'm happy 4my crush, I for give her better cutter children grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:
When u get married
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by Debbyug(f): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2016
cute baby nd adorable family... kisses
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
When u get married

Lol... Fcos, I know that.
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by Jaymima(f): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
clovislouis:
u dont look it
Cos you're blindtongue
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
TheCongo2:

Very cute indeed ... we need to talk wink
OK sir
Re: Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son by scarletpearl(f): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
super cute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 / P'square Pictured Together In Rotterdam After Performing / Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.