Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Free Portfolios for 10 lucky Lagos Based Upcoming Models - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Portfolios for 10 lucky Lagos Based Upcoming Models (976 Views)

Hello Upcoming Models! / Are You A Lagos Based Fashion Designer? Get A Free Photoshoot / Models: Join Our Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Portfolios for 10 lucky Lagos Based Upcoming Models by JanethEze(f): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
So, all upcoming models know the importance of having a portfolio. If you don't know, lemme break it down for you.

Just like normal graduates submit their CV to companies to get hired, so do models submit their Portfolios to Agencies so they can get signed.

Getting a portfolio, as an upcoming model us very difficult. There's the clothes you need to buy and the locations you have to think off to shoot pictures that would make agencies want to sign you in the blink of an eye. In other words, it's takes a whole lot of money.

Well, I got news for you. Ana, creative director at Aries Moda is selecting 10 lucky girls in Lagos to have a professional build their portfolio.

All you need to do is email her on anawoke@gmail.com as soon as you can, because this offer doesn't last long, and you might just be the lucky girl to win a FREE PROFESSIONAL PORTFOLIO!
Re: Free Portfolios for 10 lucky Lagos Based Upcoming Models by JanethEze(f): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
smiley
Re: Free Portfolios for 10 lucky Lagos Based Upcoming Models by JanethEze(f): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
wink
Re: Free Portfolios for 10 lucky Lagos Based Upcoming Models by JanethEze(f): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2016
Now that someone is sharing free services, nobody wants to come.
Re: Free Portfolios for 10 lucky Lagos Based Upcoming Models by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good evening Ana. Nice 1. I just saw your ad and want to work with you. I am a professional model and want to inquire about the process of becoming one of the 10 girls, so I will email you later tonight. God bless you all. smiley
Re: Free Portfolios for 10 lucky Lagos Based Upcoming Models by JanethEze(f): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
DTop1NaijaModel:
Good evening Ana. Nice 1. I just saw your ad and want to work with you. I am a professional model and want to inquire about the process of becoming one of the 10 girls, so I will email you later tonight. God bless you all. smiley

She would be looking forward to your email

(1) (Reply)

태백마사지⌒전포마사지 아밤 Abам34쫌컴 죽전동마사지 / Suits,shirts And Shoes / Premium Invicta S1 Chronograph Collection Watch For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.