Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos (36435 Views)

Governor Bindo Jibrilla Visits Elder Brother - Check Pictures / Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) / Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by PrinceFromDilli(m): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2016
Bleep off governor na eye service.

1 Like

Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2016
wats he trying to proof in diz lassa period...

1 Like

Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 18, 2016
bright007:
Look at him...Using our oyel money to buy suya.

Bloody parasite!

I no know say oyel don dey Adamawa o
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by momodub: 12:06am On Jan 18, 2016
Lassa fever de around ohhh

1 Like

Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by fullblast(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2016
Where does he buy his suya from b4 he became Gov? Don't be surprised that money for suya is from dasukigate

2 Likes

Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 18, 2016
Khd95:
Afternoon suya nor dey sweet jereysad
until u chop rat meat in d night abi?
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by aariwa(m): 12:33am On Jan 18, 2016
He is trying to make a statement that mubi is now safe

1 Like

Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by totorimi: 12:55am On Jan 18, 2016
So upon all this warning of govt about buying meat on the streets this gov can't even fear lassa fever he can still buy suya from such dirty environment. Anyway, I'm not surprised at all, its typical of them.

1 Like

Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by Olushauneddy(m): 1:05am On Jan 18, 2016
Suya is mainly sold on the street and not in the supermarket. So, where else would you have expected him to get his suya?

1 Like

Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 18, 2016
dammytosh:
So ?

And this made front page ?

Thats sad.

Na things like this dey make front page these days.
If I sh¡t, come snap am, talk say em talk say my shit looks like GEJ, e go make FP, automatically. Beta things no dey make FP...u gaz go search for em urself.
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by rocoh(m): 2:17am On Jan 18, 2016
Please let's work, 2019 is closer than it was.
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 18, 2016
vivianblog3:
I Love the way Nigerian Governors are relating with people,Action Governor Bindow buying suya in mubi Adamawa state. Down to earth Governor, Simplicity at its peak, see photos below.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/governor-bindow-of-adamawa-buying-suya-in-the-street-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

Na down to earth go make am no thief again!
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by Bollinger(m): 4:13am On Jan 18, 2016
O my God, Fashola is multiplying.
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by Paschal55(m): 4:31am On Jan 18, 2016
Nigerian Governors and publicity stunt,I doubt if he's going to eat that suya!
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by allthingsgood: 5:48am On Jan 18, 2016
What has this got to do with good governance Gullible cretins grin
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by skolfizz: 6:07am On Jan 18, 2016
but com o, no be dis governor wey no fit local govt salary? But 9ice one 4rom him, like hem swagg. coolbut com o, no be dis governor wey no fit local govt salary? But 9ice one 4rom him, like hem swagg.
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by Frank3n2(m): 6:08am On Jan 18, 2016
Publicity stunt
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by kennycalls(m): 6:15am On Jan 18, 2016
himself him be human being oooooo
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by Roadmap27(m): 6:20am On Jan 18, 2016
I think the man moved by the packaging of the Suyer seller
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by zonax(m): 6:35am On Jan 18, 2016
Why do I feel this is just a stunt?I have reasons to believe the suya sellers had been informed of his coming and the exact day he would come. Don't tell me that an average suya seller on the street of Adamawa would wear his Sallah apparel to come sell suya and then people gather there to buy suya or watch the nan cut suya like dat daily. Dunno sha.
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by cardoctor(m): 6:43am On Jan 18, 2016
See the filthy plate covering the fly infested suya. See the area looking like a refuse heap. The suya sef wan make me puke.

That may be his own suya spot business before he became governor.

Rubbish publicity of Fayose disease.
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by eyinjuege: 6:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Khd95:
Afternoon suya nor dey sweet jereysad

Chai, you no know better thing.

Try am one hot afternoon and take it with soaked garri.
Make sure the suya has some pepper.

I bet your taste buds will never be the same again.
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by AnanseK(m): 6:59am On Jan 18, 2016
bright007:
Look at him...Using our oyel money to buy suya.

Bloody parasite!

Oil is now cheaper than pure water. In Adamawa almost everybody men and women ( including the governor) have cattle , sheep and goat sold to those who can only eat meat but cannot rear livestock .
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by AnanseK(m): 7:01am On Jan 18, 2016
totorimi:
So upon all this warning of govt about buying meat on the streets this gov can't even fear lassa fever he can still buy suya from such dirty environment. Anyway, I'm not surprised at all, its typical of them.

Sour grapes.
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by Akaujaa(m): 7:05am On Jan 18, 2016
I'll only believe its not a publicity stunt if he is not in the company of those politicians around him. Let him stroll alone to a suya spot, buy his suya, then we'll know he means business.
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by BigJakie: 7:10am On Jan 18, 2016
Should he buy it in the sky?
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by goshen26: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2016
Pinshure of him eating the Suya or.....you know na kiss
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by JKisOK(m): 7:17am On Jan 18, 2016
aariwa:
He is trying to make a statement that mubi is now safe

God bless you jo! Mubi is the focus here, not the suya or the Governor. Someone I know called me from Mubi last week and the picture he painted of this ancient town was heartbreaking. Boko Haram has messed up the whole town. Hundreds of houses were left devastated. At a point, Mubi was a killing field with bodies littering the entire streets. Burial squads were so overwhelmed that at a point the government had to take to aerial spraying of chemicals by helicopter to disinfect the place. Now I understand that normalcy is returning to the town. And that is what the Governor may be trying to paint here through his visit and suya expedition.
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by dejavuh0007(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2016
All i c is a publicity stunt.
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by lanrei(m): 7:27am On Jan 18, 2016
JKisOK:

God bless you jo! Mubi is the focus here, not the suya or the Governor. Someone I know called me from Mubi last week and the picture he painted of this ancient town was heartbreaking. Boko Haram has messed up the whole town. Hundreds of houses were left devastated. At a point, Mubi was a killing field with bodies littering the entire streets. Burial squads were so overwhelmed that at a point the government had to take to aerial spraying of chemicals by helicopter to disinfect the place. Now I understand that normalcy is returning to the town. And that is what the Governor may be trying to paint here through his visit and suya expedition.

I believe so too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office / Boko Haram Throws Maiduguri Into Darkness Again, Blows Up Power Tower / Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.