Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae (821 Views)

I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana / Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC / Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae by Sufdavinci(m): 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
The National Chairman of the Social Democratic
Party, Chief Olu Falae, on Sunday, dismissed
reports that the Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission, EFCC, ordered him to refund the
N100m he collected from a former Chairman of the
Board of Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party,
Chief Tony Anenih.

Falae was recently accused of benefitting from the
$2.1bn funds meant for the procurement of arms
for the military fighting insurgents in the north-east.
It will be recalled that while admitting that the said
money was transferred to him, he said it was
meant to mobilize voters for the PDP in the last
election.

Subsequent reports have had it that he was asked
by the EFCC to return the controversial funds.
But speaking with The Punch, Falae affirmed that
no one ever asked him to return the money, which
was alleged to have come from the embattled
former National Security Adviser, NSA, Col. Sambo
Dasuki (rtd).

Falae said, “The PDP gave me money and I gave
the money to the SDP, which has confirmed receipt
of the money. No one has asked me to return any
money.”

He said, “I did not tell anyone that I was asked to
return the money. The reports showed great bias
towards me.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/17/efcc-never-asked-me-to-return-money-falae/
Re: EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae by ayobase(m): 12:10am On Jan 18, 2016
They do not need to literally ask you to......you should read in between the lines.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae by princemillla(m): 12:52am On Jan 18, 2016
Baba kindly refund that money. Your involvement in that illicit transaction is a slap to all well meaning yoruba tribe. Having known the source of the money you recieved, Pls respect yourself and kindly return the money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae by Sufdavinci(m): 12:53am On Jan 18, 2016
He wil soon refund d money with interest.
if I were him, I will stop talking too much.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 18, 2016
Re: EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae by Yhinkss(m): 1:23am On Jan 18, 2016
But you will have to return it in the fullness of time. No story, its either you get how to return or EFCC weighs your property to cover for it. Its left for you to sort yourself out with those you share
No tribal sentiment
Just give back what you get

For jonathan him own na maXimum prison he will soon land

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae by Vicadonis(m): 3:45am On Jan 18, 2016
lolz. Agbaya
Re: EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae by mrvitalis(m): 4:22am On Jan 18, 2016
Ok
Re: EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae by modath(f): 4:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Baba Fa-lie should stop dodging & evading the inevitable...that money is blood money..

Return it & it may mend a bit of his tattered reputation..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae by egift(m): 5:09am On Jan 18, 2016
Chief Olu Falae and his party missed a golden opportunity to side with we the people of this Arms probe.

Instead of issuing that useless PR the other day, the SDP spokesman should have screamed in surprise that they never knew where the money was sourced from as they were not in government. Then also explain the money was given for SDP/PDP alliance during the election. Finally, the party would have promised to task themselves to raise part or all the money to return to the coffers of the FG.

They can even go a step further to sue PDP for trying to drag its good name into the mud by paying them with looted funds.

With such action, Chief Olu Falae and his party the SDP would have warmed themselves into the hearts of Nigerians. But instead, Falae and the SDP has shown themselves to be more greedy and corrupt than the PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae by yahrant140(m): 6:03am On Jan 18, 2016
I am talking of our representativesof shame, as in Evil Olympics, septugenarians,Thieves Olu Falae and Bode George.
To demonstrate the unity amongst them that I was talking about, compare the statements of defense of those caught in criminal line of fire so far, and I quote:
"Dasuki did not tell me the money we are receiving shares of were stolen"!
They have a right to open their stinking mouths and vomit anything. Animals too have such rights. What we do as a people and humans, is what the world are waiting to see.
Outside the shores of Nigeria, every Hausa man is a Dasuki, every Yoruba man is a Bode George or Olu Falae, and every Ibo man is a Jim Nwobodo!
How best do we wash off this blemish than in making examples of these ones to the people's delight? Let the hypocritical world hands off this issue. It does not feature in the imposed democracy!
The British kept a memento of the era of beheading compromised members of the monarchy and past evil leaders at the popular tourist spot called The Dungeon.
The Americans relied on the Cowboys in an era to instil discipline. These laid the foundation for practising the democracy they are flaunting today. We need our iwn foundation too!
Close to home, here in Ghana, it took the heroic intervention of Jerry Rawlings for the corrupt ones there to get the message.
Same apply in Indonesia, North Korea and many other nations. When you do what others are not allowed to do by law, get ready for punishment not due to the law abiding ones.
Refusal to respect the common law is the greatest indication, ever, that one is not ready to be a part of the wider society. The right of exclusion must be respected.
These ones deserve no place in our midst. They have indicated an interest to be excluded. Let us respect their rights this time for once.
Life imprisonment or death penalty for all corrupt men and women. If we don't cage or kill them, they will kill us.
That to me, is the true definition of democracy that suits us!
Re: EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae by amaechi1: 6:16am On Jan 18, 2016
Sir, must you be told to return the money before you return them? What advice would you have given your grand children if they were in this mess? Where is your patriotism?

Ambassador of rule of law and true federalism.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae by Meriekriss: 6:33am On Jan 18, 2016
So will he return it if EFCC finally asks him to?? Oya EFCC, over to you..

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, 3D stretch ceilings and wooden blinds & wooden laminate floors..
Re: EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae by kliq(m): 6:48am On Jan 18, 2016
In GEJ's voice even though "stealing is not corruption", "thief is thief" "Ole is Ole"

Baba please vomit "awa" YAM angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae by Sufdavinci(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2016
amaechi1:
Sir, must you be told to return the money before you return them? What advice would you have given your grand children if they were in this mess? Where is your patriotism?

Ambassador of rule of law and true federalism.

He is probably waitin 4 Anenih call on how to refund d cash.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 18, 2016
...you make fast money, you make fast death...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ship Hijackers Escape With 5 Hostages, Not Affiliated With Biafra / How Buhari’s Aide Spent N48bn In 5 Mnths Including Purchase Of 15M Armoured Cars / Jonathan’s Phd Irrelevant To Governance – Prof. Esiemokhai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.