Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Marketers With Constant Salary Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketers With Constant Salary Wanted (1599 Views)

Freelance Marketers With Great Commissions / Marketers With Relevant Experience In The Health Sector / Experienced Marketers With Insurance Background Needed In A Micro Finance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketers With Constant Salary Wanted by akinloluwao: 4:09am On Jan 18, 2016
Dear all, our firm required marketers with stable salary and attractive. Requirement is OND and above. Please drop your CV at Plot 1. Procidence House, Babatunde Ladega street. Omole bus stop. Omole-ojodu. Lagos. Enquiries: 08068619835
Re: Marketers With Constant Salary Wanted by jibluv: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
ok
Re: Marketers With Constant Salary Wanted by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2016
This post is so vague. What is the name of the company? What are they into? Your post makes it sound like the marketers are going to be paying themselves. I hope this is not a "sc**"
Re: Marketers With Constant Salary Wanted by akinloluwao: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
The name of the company is imperial trust investment Ltd. They are into real estate and properties.
Re: Marketers With Constant Salary Wanted by 6fit(f): 5:08am On Jan 22, 2016
akinloluwao:
Dear all, our firm required marketers with stable salary and attractive. Requirement is OND and above. Please drop your CV at Plot 1. Procidence House, Babatunde Ladega street. Omole bus stop. Omole-ojodu. Lagos. Enquiries: 08068619835

pls can i have a valid email to send my cv to the coy. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Marketers With Constant Salary Wanted by akinloluwao: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
6fit:

pls can i have a valid email to send my cv to the coy. Thanks

Imperialtrust@yahoo.com
Re: Marketers With Constant Salary Wanted by millhouse: 3:42am On Jan 27, 2016
I dr
Re: Marketers With Constant Salary Wanted by jibluv: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
If you're interested call the office line 01-3422286

(1) (Reply)

Attention urgently needed / Dispatch/delivery Rider Wanted. (Lagos)Urgently / Recruitment At Multichoice Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.