Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

He Wants More Children - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants More Children (11848 Views)

He Wants More S*x But Nearly Killed Me For Getting Pregnant For Our 2nd Child. / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants More Children by MsGlobalwonder(f): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
byvan03:

At least that one isn't asking me to rent another 's womb, compromise is important here. There are things that aren't issues but whoever makes it an issue deserves a run for their money.
grin grin u'll rather own the other "womb" other than having your wife be a part of the plan. You wanna eat your cake and still have it. Osheyy
Re: He Wants More Children by byvan03: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
grin grin u'll rather own the other "womb" other than having your wife be a part of the plan. You wanna eat your cake and still have it. Osheyy

How will a wife who is so selfish be part of any plan that matters?
Re: He Wants More Children by MsGlobalwonder(f): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
byvan03:

How will a wife who is so selfish be part of any plan that matters?
selfish? After two children? shocked shocked Woow!! Do you even know what it takes to give birth to one child? Maybe you should visit the maternity for a day, maybe you'll understand. Smh!! How do u even do it to talk someone against her wish. Do u know d trauma of child birth? So she should get pregnant against her wish. Something she isn't psychologically and emotionally ready for? If she dies in the process i'm sure in 1month u'll replace her, u can as well replace her and let her live!! Go get your new wife and let her go with her two kids in peace while u pay alimony. Everyone is happy! KMT!

3 Likes

Re: He Wants More Children by byvan03: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
selfish? After two children? shocked shocked Woow!! Do you even know what it takes to give birth to one child? Maybe you should visit the maternity for a day, maybe you'll understand. Smh!! How do u even do it to talk someone against her wish. Do u know d trauma of child birth? So she should get pregnant against her wish. Something she isn't psychologically and emotionally ready for? If she dies in the process i'm sure in 1month u'll replace her, u can as well replace her and let her live!! Go get your new wife and let her go with her two kids in peace while u pay alimony. Everyone is happy! KMT!

I don't know what childbirth is neither do I know the trauma that you know and I don't but compromising isn't such a bad thing for a marriage to run smoothly. You are bursting your arteries too much on this matter, are you the woman in question?
Re: He Wants More Children by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
byvan03:

I don't know what childbirth is neither do I know the trauma that you know and I don't but compromising isn't such a bad thing for a marriage to run smoothly. You are bursting your arteries too much on this matter, are you the woman in question?
bursting arteries? How? undecided I should ask you your main concern... are you about to send your wife away for the same reason? You sound more paranoid. Whatever decision you take, just prepare for the consequences. Cheers bro kiss

1 Like

Re: He Wants More Children by byvan03: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
MsGlobalwonder learn to discuss like a sane human being without ranting off like an irate mad woman, I wouldn't have bordered with your mention if I knew you are that perpetually angry type. I won't bother responding next time.

1 Like

Re: He Wants More Children by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
byvan03:
MsGlobalwonder learn to discuss like a sane human being without ranting off like an irate mad woman, I wouldn't have bordered with your mention if I knew you are that perpetually angry type. I won't bother responding next time.
dear byvan03, it is "bothered" not "bordered"; you are welcome. I choose not to reply you with a befitting insult( you should be grateful), because if I do; I will be banned because I go in hard especially when the insults are unsolicited like yours. Work on your grammar though. Cheers lad. kiss

1 Like

Re: He Wants More Children by byvan03: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
dear byvan03, it is "bothered" not "bordered"; you are welcome. I choose not to reply you with a befitting insult( you should be grateful), because if I do; I will be banned because I go in hard especially when the insults are unsolicited like yours. Work on your grammar though. Cheers lad. kiss

Clown!

Re: He Wants More Children by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
byvan03:

Clown!
grin grin kiss
Re: He Wants More Children by Missymassy: 6:44am On Jan 25, 2016
Oops! Same situation in my family except that the tables are turned. Two girls and I want another child but hubby insistsvhe is done. What is the guarantee that the next will be a boy? He also does not want to hear of gender selection. I am the one who does all the baby and child wahala anyway and i know we can afford a third child.

I've chosen to give it some time; maybe in future he may change his mind We never really agreed on the number of kids before marriage-my bad! Suddenly after our first daughter, he wants two and I want four. So maybe three will be a middle ground?
Re: He Wants More Children by chigoizie7(m): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
DBestDoc:
They were supposed to have agreed on the number of kids to have during courtship to avoid situations like this , that is what courtship is meant for.

@ op, your post is so biased. That woman has got her own choices, needs and life goals too, It must not always be about what the man wants. What exactly does he need more Children for? is he looking for a particular gender or he just wants a full house?

The fact that he is capable of supporting a large family doesn't mean he should become the father of many nations. He is not the one birthing those kids, so i understand why he is hell bent on having more.

IMO, two is a good number. What matters is quality and not quantity, they should concentrate on raising the kids right and the outcome could be better than what you get with 10 children put together...

I still don't believe there are people that go into marriage blindly without discussing and sorting out issues like this first in this age. They need to come to a compromise if they still want to remain married.

Going by what d OP narrated. I am getting married to another woman Asap, if my so called wife can not take it, she should pack out of my fvcking house.

Imagine, just two kids and it is not as if we talked about it b4 marriage oh.
Re: He Wants More Children by Mamatee07: 1:10am On Jan 26, 2016
if you know how difficult pregnancy is for many women you wont talk like this .Maybe left to her she would have wanted only one sef so 2 is a compromise. Personally i son't know why anyone wants more than 2 kids in this current world we leave in, raising kids is beyond money. Also if the wife knows he's really searching for a son i get her point for not going down that road. If she gives in and she has one more and its a girl, Op will open another thread in a few years still calling her selfish for not trying yet again or agreeing to another wife. Where does it end? Even if she agrees to 5kids and they are all girls i wont be surprised if he still goes to marry another woman behind her back in the quest for a boy. At least now if anything happens she knows she can handles 2 kids on her own.

I don't believe in having more kids than i can handle on my own if God forbids something happens to my spouse (divorce or death) to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 26, 2016
Missymassy:
Oops! Same situation in my family except that the tables are turned. Two girls and I want another child but hubby insistsvhe is done. What is the guarantee that the next will be a boy? He also does not want to hear of gender selection. I am the one who does all the baby and child wahala anyway and i know we can afford a third child.

I've chosen to give it some time; maybe in future he may change his mind We never really agreed on the number of kids before marriage-my bad! Suddenly after our first daughter, he wants two and I want four. So maybe three will be a middle ground?

Wow so how do you feel... Please tell me more. Loved reading this you made me giggle, sorry cheesy
Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 26, 2016
Re: He Wants More Children by vague: 3:25am On Jan 26, 2016
crackhaus:
Oh for the love of God, let that woman allow her husband marry a next wife and satisfy his desires...

She doesn't want to have more kids, and still doesn't want him to marry another woman instead...and these broads here are busy preaching about how it's the woman's body - isn't that the height of selfishness? cheesycheesy
Okay it's the woman's body all right, so she should keep it and let a next woman offer up her body to the man na... Shoir!
your parents sent you to school so you can have some sense but you no go gree, you would rather spend your biology lesson times climbing palm trees in the bush. Now see what your life has turned into!
Re: He Wants More Children by Missymassy: 6:49am On Jan 26, 2016
Nubian113:

Wow so how do you feel... Please tell me more. Loved reading this you made me giggle, sorry cheesy

My dear it's not funny oh. Most people here saying they don't want more than two kids; I hope they will be saying the same by the time they end up having two girls or two boys. There is always that desire to want what the other person has; unfortunately.

Also, I think society has placed too much pressure on couples to "balance" their families these days, which is really almost impossible when people want just two-thirds kids nowadays. Before now it was a good thing to have many kids so it was almost impossible not to have mixed sex kids. But now every one wants 2-3kids and yet want mixed sex, sheer luck I believe. True, the economy is not good but it has never been good, ask your grandparents!

My problem with having too many kids sef goes beyond money; having an extra child just changes your life forever. It is grooming a child that is more stressful. They are your responsibility for ever, even after they are married. My mum had six of us and we are her headache till date, even when most of us are married. Head ache is the sense that you have to keep checking on your kids to be sure they are fine, they are doing well, they are enjoying their marriage, etc. If your child has no meaningful source of income, he still falls back on you to help out even as a married person. So having a child is that psychological and know why this friend of yours does not want to add more problems to her life.

There is no end to parenting until you die!

5 Likes

Re: He Wants More Children by crackhaus: 12:45am On Jan 29, 2016
vague:
your parents sent you to school so you can have some sense but you no go gree, you would rather spend your biology lesson times climbing palm trees in the bush. Now see what your life has turned into!
From what bacteria-infested orifice were you shiit out from?
That of your whoring human mother, or an underdeveloped primate?
Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 29, 2016
crackhaus:

From what bacteria-infested orifice were you shiit out from?
That of your whoring human mother, or an underdeveloped primate?

You undecided
Re: He Wants More Children by crackhaus: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nubian113:

You undecided
Nubian113 grin
Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
What is this childbirth trauma you people keep mentioning that will restrict a family to just two children? No be the same childbirth wey our grandmothers and mothers go through? When they tell you to marry on time and start a family, una go dey form "my choice, marriage and family is not all life is about". Una go leave childbirth till you're almost 40 pursuing shadows and irrelevancies. If I can afford to have 10 kids and my wife says no, I will complete my quota somewhere else, there is never a shortage of willing, beautiful, fertile women. Enjoy your lack of trauma with your one child self. angry
Re: He Wants More Children by Airpure(f): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
She Is a Good woman to even say No outright. That's why he is thinking of option of second wife and the story has reached here.he will also go to everyone they know and complain abI. What she should have done is say OK my Darling Husband after putting in place a 10yrs IUD then be enjoying all the good loving and s_xing.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Timbuktou:
What is this childbirth trauma you people keep mentioning that will restrict a family to just two children? No be the same childbirth wey our grandmothers and mothers go through? When they tell you to marry on time and start a family, una go dey form "my choice, marriage and family is not all life is about". Una go leave childbirth till you're almost 40 pursuing shadows and irrelevancies. If I can afford to have 10 kids and my wife says no, I will complete my quota somewhere else, there is never a shortage of willing, beautiful, fertile women. Enjoy your lack of trauma with your one child self. angry

Abeg help me ask the mums in the house. They put me off having one forget any more sh!t...
Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Timbuktou:

Real story. My mother had 14 children and 5 survived. One man she had. He died 10 years before her and mother never even remarry. Cleaned his grave every week until she died. I'm so shocked at our generation man. Can I add my mother worked as a businesswoman alongside men! From the age of 15years old until she passed away. On her way to work she was hit by a car.

#this comment is only for the person I quoted.

1 Like

Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nubian113:

Real story. My mother had 14 children and 5 survived. One man she had. He died 10 years before her and mother never even remarry. Cleaned his grave every week until she died. I'm so shocked at our generation man. Can I add my mother worked as a businesswoman alongside men! From the age of 15years old until she passed away. On her way to work she was hit by a car.

#this comment is only for the person I quoted.

Before you count to ten one liberated woman will come and call your mother a slave with no self esteem and no ambition. Ask them what they achieved with their unlimited freedom, nothing but slave for one businessman somewhere. They rather give their best for an employer than their family. Many of these unslaves will later come and open wailing threads with alternate monikers asking for advice on how to deal with changes in their husbands. All the while missing the blatant irony of it all.
Re: He Wants More Children by Mamatee07: 1:31am On Jan 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

Before you count to ten one liberated woman will come and call your mother a slave with no self esteem and no ambition. Ask them what they achieved with their unlimited freedom, nothing but slave for one businessman somewhere. They rather give their best for an employer than their family. Many of these unslaves will later come and open wailing threads with alternate monikers asking for advice on how to deal with changes in their husbands. All the while missing the blatant irony of it all.

And the ones that dedicate all to their families and have plenty children and serve their husbands nko? don't they also open threads to complain about theirhusbands bad treatment? There is one on the front page talking about how she's pregnant with her 6th child, has both boys and girls, a house wife who does everything for her Pastor husband and kids and yet the man is asking her to go beg and befriend the Mistress if she wants to stay in his home angry The reason she cant leave that abusive situation is because while her mates were building their careers and having something of their own she only focused on kids and husband. Now the man knows he can treat her like trash since she has no money and where will she go with 6 children Women of our generation got wiser and started focusing on career when we saw how our mothers and grandmothers were treated like trash by many of the men they dedicated their lives too. Once a woman has no money or career of her own the man knows she's at his mercy and most will take advantage of her. Also its only a stupid woman that will have more kids than she can afford to take care of on her own incase anything happens e.g death of husband or divorce. That woman with 6 kids now who will take her in? where will she start from? but if she had 2 kids it would be a lot easier to get help and get back on her feet, she can easily remarry then sef and move on with her life. Now that her husband is happy to trade in the traditional "good" woman he had for the sharp, career minded single girl whose body has not been affected by having 6 kids and has been able to spend enough money and time looking after herself unlike the suffer suffer wife. Do you blame women for not wanting to be victims like that wife and many more like her

Forgot to add the husband's worker sef slapped her in front of the husband while the mistress laughed away angry when they know she has nothing to fall back on.
Re: He Wants More Children by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2016
Mamatee07:

And the ones that dedicate all to their families and have plenty children and serve their husbands nko? don't they also open threads to complain about theirhusbands bad treatment? There is one on the front page talking about how she's pregnant with her 6th child, has both boys and girls, a house wife who does everything for her Pastor husband and kids and yet the man is asking her to go beg and befriend the Mistress if she wants to stay in his home angry The reason she cant leave that abusive situation is because while her mates were building their careers and having something of their own she only focused on kids and husband. Now the man knows he can treat her like trash since she has no money and where will she go with 6 children Women of our generation got wiser and started focusing on career when we saw how our mothers and grandmothers were treated like trash by many of the men they dedicated their lives too. Once a woman has no money or career of her own the man knows she's at his mercy and most will take advantage of her. Also its only a stupid woman that will have more kids than she can afford to take care of on her own incase anything happens e.g death of husband or divorce. That woman with 6 kids now who will take her in? where will she start from? but if she had 2 kids it would be a lot easier to get help and get back on her feet, she can easily remarry then sef and move on with her life. Now that her husband is happy to trade in the traditional "good" woman he had for the sharp, career minded single girl whose body has not been affected by having 6 kids and has been able to spend enough money and time looking after herself unlike the suffer suffer wife. Do you blame women for not wanting to be victims like that wife and many more like her

Forgot to add the husband's worker sef slapped her in front of the husband while the mistress laughed away angry when they know she has nothing to fall back on.

Well, women can choose what they want and men can choose who they want to marry. Just as women have their reasons, men have their reasons. A woman who has chosen a career should not condemn a man who has chosen a big family.
Re: He Wants More Children by crackhaus: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2016
Mamatee07:

And the ones that dedicate all to their families and have plenty children and serve their husbands nko? don't they also open threads to complain about theirhusbands bad treatment? There is one on the front page talking about how she's pregnant with her 6th child, has both boys and girls, a house wife who does everything for her Pastor husband and kids and yet the man is asking her to go beg and befriend the Mistress if she wants to stay in his home angry The reason she cant leave that abusive situation is because while her mates were building their careers and having something of their own she only focused on kids and husband. Now the man knows he can treat her like trash since she has no money and where will she go with 6 children [size=20pt]Women of our generation got wiser and started focusing on career when we saw how our mothers and grandmothers were treated like trash by many of the men they dedicated their lives too.[/size] Once a woman has no money or career of her own the man knows she's at his mercy and most will take advantage of her. Also its only a stupid woman that will have more kids than she can afford to take care of on her own incase anything happens e.g death of husband or divorce. That woman with 6 kids now who will take her in? where will she start from? but if she had 2 kids it would be a lot easier to get help and get back on her feet, she can easily remarry then sef and move on with her life. Now that her husband is happy to trade in the traditional "good" woman he had for the sharp, career minded single girl whose body has not been affected by having 6 kids and has been able to spend enough money and time looking after herself unlike the suffer suffer wife. Do you blame women for not wanting to be victims like that wife and many more like her

That explains a lot...
Re: He Wants More Children by freecocoa(f): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2016
The woman cannot deprive the man of his wants, just like he shouldn't her.

Now if they can't reach a compromise, I guess divorce will be their name.undecided
Re: He Wants More Children by crackhaus: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2016
freecocoa:
The woman cannot deprive the man of his wants, just like he shouldn't her.

Now if they can't reach a compromise, I guess divorce will be their name. undecided
Illegitimate children will be their name.
Re: He Wants More Children by freecocoa(f): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Illegitimate children will be their name.
Meaning the man would father children without her knowledge or what exactly?
Re: He Wants More Children by crackhaus: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2016
freecocoa:
Meaning the man would father children without her knowledge or what exactly?
With or without her knowledge, it won't matter as long as he really wants more kids.

Illegitimate means he won't be married to whoever births the child(ren).
Re: He Wants More Children by freecocoa(f): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
crackhaus:

With or without her knowledge, it won't matter as long as he really wants more kids.

Illegitimate means he won't be married to whoever births the child(ren).
Ogbeni I know what illegitimate means that's why I asked what you meant exactly and don't start with me this new year.angry

The hell it won't matter.

Mschewww.angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You / My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week / Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.