Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Leave A "rant" About Treatment Of Less Puissant Nigerians.! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave A "rant" About Treatment Of Less Puissant Nigerians.! (820 Views)

Watch Hitler Rant About Donald Trump Lol / The New Pdp’s Rant About Demands / Prisoners Protest VIP Treatment Of Lebanese Terror Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave A "rant" About Treatment Of Less Puissant Nigerians.! by macIB(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2009
"If you suffer your people to be ill-educated and their manners corrupted from infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded, but that you first make thieves and then punish them?"

Thomas More

This is how we are treated by Nigerian leaders, drop your own "Rants"
Re: Leave A "rant" About Treatment Of Less Puissant Nigerians.! by kokoA(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2009
Leave the hall when ovation is loudest,

Dora Akunyili failed to yeild to this and now she is been rediculed.
Re: Leave A "rant" About Treatment Of Less Puissant Nigerians.! by macIB(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2009
Everyday, I 'm been robbed by the unmasked ARMED ROBBERS, THE NIGERIAN POLICE. I must always "drop" something even when am on the right!!!
Re: Leave A "rant" About Treatment Of Less Puissant Nigerians.! by tpiah: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2009
I was scammed and robbed by fellow Nigerians but told they're legit because of our bad government.

Therefore I musnt complain.
Re: Leave A "rant" About Treatment Of Less Puissant Nigerians.! by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2009
e go better

(1) (Reply)

Homeless Northern Nigerians And Their Homeless Cattle-nobody Wants Them Around / Attempts To Demonize Northerners For The Troubles In The Niger Delta Is Absurd / Call To Action For Our Future ( Stand And Act) ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.