Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited (35466 Views)

Accion Mfb Massive Recruitment 2018 / Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation / Urgent Recruitement At Accion Microfinance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by ogeachonwa(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
How you can make $35 over and over again just by sharing your referral link. BitGold.com/r/4tgDqs

Watch videos here for proof
How to make constant money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVj-zO7FFN8
What its all about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAy7uEKfU28

INSTRUCTIONS
Step 1: Make A Free Account
Here: BitGold.com/r/4tgDqs

Step 2: Get your referral link from the Golden heart icon at the top right side on your page
Step 3: Share The Link With Family And Friends or anyone anywhere and Earn Money!

Pls open on a laptop or upgrade the latest firefox or chrome on your smart phone to open.

You have nothing to loose, but have everything to gain.
It’s free to sign up.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by dollarathe(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Anything new about accion please ??
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by bamirotola: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Those in ibadan are yet to b called for d next stage of recruitment process cos they'v not acquired office space neccesary for operations and to my best knowledge, abeokuta applicants has been called and dev'v started work... any state experiencing delay cld be facing wht ib is facing presently soon.. and they will call us very soon...

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by dollarathe(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
bamirotola:
Those in ibadan are yet to b called for d next stage of recruitment process cos they'v not acquired office space neccesary for operations and to my best knowledge, abeokuta applicants has been called and dev'v started work... any state experiencing delay cld be facing wht ib is facing presently soon.. and they will call us very soon...
Do u know specifically for lagos state
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by bamirotola: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
dollarathe:

Do u know specifically for lagos state

Nope
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by Bacteriocin(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2016
bamirotola:
Baba where in abeokuta?
It's only people in ota and akute dt are ahead for nw.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by ade07bgt: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2016
I can help them locate a space in Ibadan if that is what is delaying.
Contact 08038023345
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by dollarathe(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
After dropping ur fone number here...scammers n fraudsters will now plot how to wound you...but you ll blame it on someone else...
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by ofeshe(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Applied but who has been invited so far?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by dollarathe(m): 7:33am On Jun 11, 2016
ofeshe:
Applied but who has been invited so far?
When did you apply and av u done test,pre interview ? And submitted ur guarantors form ?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by ade07bgt: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2016
dollarathe:
After dropping ur fone number here...scammers n fraudsters will now plot how to wound you...but you ll blame it on someone else...
Lol, that is not possible bro, but thanks for the advice anyway
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by ofeshe(m): 6:37am On Jun 19, 2016
dollarathe:

When did you apply and av u done test,pre interview ? And submitted ur guarantors form ?
Have not been invited for any.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by Segunj8(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
bamirotola:
Any update? And please what re the likely interview questions
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by bamirotola: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Segunj8:

Any update? And please what re the likely interview questions

I think they'v sent invites to dose in ib... probable questions depends on d role u apply for.... but just kno d 5 Cs of loan...and normal inteview questions...
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by ade07bgt: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
How was the interview from those that have done theirs? Hope it went well and what are the likely questions asked during the interview
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by Segunj8(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2016
bamirotola:

I think they'v sent invites to dose in ib... probable questions depends on d role u apply for.... but just kno d 5 Cs of loan...and normal inteview questions...
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by Bacteriocin(m): 4:23am On Jul 26, 2016
You people that are yet to be invited should be expecting invitation any time from now. The last batch of trainees have been deployed to various branches.
The hint now is that for you to have an edge immediately you are called for interview, don't use lagos address on your CV: lagos is filled already and be ready to move to other states because the bank is opening more branches across all states.
I will be giving you guys updates as soon as I get them.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by montanaguy(m): 4:34am On Jul 26, 2016
Do they need experienced security officer? Please I am interested. I reside in Awka, Anambra state.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by myconfidence: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2016
timsucess:
I just applied
Waiting for response
please how did you apply, I opened the link nd I didn't see any means to apply, I only saw "form created by Google page, do u want to create something. like this"" please give me hint on how u applied. ..

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by Bacteriocin(m): 1:19am On Jul 28, 2016
montanaguy:
Do they need experienced security officer? Please I am interested. I reside in Awka, Anambra state.
Accion don't hire security and cleaner direct. They have firms that do that for them.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by Bacteriocin(m): 1:23am On Jul 28, 2016
bamirotola:

The question revolves round MFBs, Accion products and services, mission and vision and related questions for the post applied for. The available for now is Account Officers.
That's all for now
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by montanaguy(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2016
Bacteriocin:

Accion don't hire security and cleaner direct. They have firms that do that for them.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by montanaguy(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2016
Please do you know the firm in charge of their security in Anambra state?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by Bacteriocin(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
montanaguy:
Please do you know the firm in charge of their security in Anambra state?
NO
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by gingger(m): 6:24am On Jul 30, 2016
Am starting my training on Monday...

Team Onitsha...

Thou am not still clear as per remuneration..
Any tip will b really appreciated...
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by ade07bgt: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2016
What's the update after the final interview? When is the training likely to begin for Ibadan people? Anyone with any update?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by dollarathe(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2016
ade07bgt:
What's the update after the final interview? When is the training likely to begin for Ibadan people? Anyone with any update?
have you done interview in Ibadan ?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by Johnson2017: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2016
gingger:
Am starting my training on Monday...

Team Onitsha...

Thou am not still clear as per remuneration..
Any tip will b really appreciated...

Port Harcourt team also starts training on Monday....pls someone should brief uz on the remuneration
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by holluville: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Guess u pple were given offer letter... Ur pay is stated there... But for d trainee period, its 42k+ monthly for d three months trainee program.. Lunch is provided for 1st month classroom training....
Re: Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited by gingger(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
holluville:
Guess u pple were given offer letter... Ur pay is stated there... But for d trainee period, its 42k+ monthly for d three months trainee program.. Lunch is provided for 1st month classroom training....

After d training.. Hw much is d monthly pay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.