Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,597 members, 7,843,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Names Of Dangerous Spot In Lagos. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of Dangerous Spot In Lagos. (651 Views)

‘I Used Names Of Politicians’, Five Star Hotels To Steal’ (photo) / Names Of Dangerous Spots To Avoid In Lagos / Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Dangerous Spot In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2016
A colleague who just came to lagos recently was robbed of his mobile phone and #1800 yesterday evening at gunpoint at ipodo street,Ikeja,lagos state.So I decide to share this safety tips to some of us who may not be conversant within lagos metropolis.Some of us know some dangerous places may also join in sharing this information so that we all can be mindful of places we visit around lagos or any part of the nigeria.The names are listed below.
[b]1.Ipodo street,ikeja:[/b]This area is located close to computer village,beside the bride linking to ikeja general hospital.The hoodlums there rob both day and night.The funniest thing is that police barracks are close to that area.There are frequent robbery on passersby in that street.If you board keke napep,be watchful of the passengers you sit with.Some of them are pickpockets from ipodo street.A passenger whom we entered the same keke was pickpocket of #20k last year.
[b]2.Oshodi under bridge:[/b]The pickpockets in that area start at 7 to 8pm.This guyz are so smart that you won't know how they removed your mobile phone or money from your pockets.There is also a police station close to that area.It is called mosafejo police station.
[b]3.5 star:[/b]This area is at ladipo spare parts and electronic market.I went there to buy a fairly used audio system.A guy approached me and was cajoling me to where.i could buy a good system.While i was walking behind him,one of his colleague was trying to unzipped my shuttle bag.Even when i caught him he was still walking behind me and was trying to dip his hand inside my pocket.Don't put valuables inside it if you are walking pass that area.Please add yours.[b]A colleague who just came to lagos recently was robbed of his mobile phone and #1800 yesterday evening at gunpoint at ipodo street,Ikeja,lagos state.So I decide to share this safety tips to some of us who may not be conversant within lagos metropolis.Some of us know some dangerous places may also join in sharing this information so that we all can be mindful of places we visit around lagos or any part of the nigeria.The names are listed below.
1.Ipodo street,ikeja:This area is located close to computer village,beside the bride linking to ikeja general hospital.The hoodlums there rob both day and night.The funniest thing is that police barracks are close to that area.There are frequent robbery on passersby in that street.If you board keke napep,be watchful of the passengers you sit with.Some of them are pickpockets from ipodo street.A passenger whom we entered the same keke was pickpocket of #20k last year.
2.Oshodi under bridge:The pickpockets in that area start at 7 to 8pm.This guyz are so smart that you won't know how they removed your mobile phone or money from your pockets.There is also a police station close to that area.It is called mosafejo police station.
3.5 star:This area is at ladipo spare parts and electronic market.I went there to buy a fairly used audio system.A guy approached me and was cajoling me to where.i could buy a good system.While i was walking behind him,one of his colleague was trying to unzipped my shuttle bag.Even when i caught him he was still walking behind me and was trying to dip his hand inside my pocket.Don't put valuables inside it if you are walking pass that area.
Please add yours.

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Fee: Osun Protesting Pupils Attack Radio Station, Vandalise Vehicles- Punch / Unbelievable! 16 Girls Get Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated In A Public Swimming / Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide, Left A Letter To Say Goodbye (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.